FOTD for July 8th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm trying out one of my new eye shadows that arrived yesterday ("Ben Nevis")!

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Shu Glow On in P Purple 05B

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

Stila Cha Cha e/s on inner half of eyelids and inner corners

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful e/s in Ben Nevis on outer half of eyelids, outer corners, outer crease and lower lash lines

Prestige Smokey Green e/l blended into lower lash lines with Ben Nevis

No7 White e/l pencil on lower inner rims

L'Oreal Lash Architect Waterproof Mascara in Black

Lips

MAC Syrup l/s

Fragrance

Cacharel Eau D'Eden

You always look Gorgeous Bethany!!

Here's my FOTD...I tries a pink look
smile.gif
My face and eyes look bad, because my uncle passed away yesterday
frown.gif
But makeup takes my mind off of it.
smile.gif

I'm wearing:

Stilife paint - base

Deckchair pigment - washed all over

Swish - inner lid

Sushi Flower - outer lid/crease

Black Tied with Star Violet on top - outer V

Kitchsmas pigment - all over and highlight

Leisuretime - bottom liner

Rich Ground f/l - liner (under all the other colors, so it's not too bold)

Lips:

The infamous Kohl's lip gloss LoL

Bonne Bell Honey Kiss lipgloss

A light touch of Russian Red

Oh gosh,ashley i am so sorry to hear that!I will put you and your fam in my prayers,i hope you are ok,as ok as you can be.I f you need to talk,we are all here for you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Oh gosh,ashley i am so sorry to hear that!I will put you and your fam in my prayers,i hope you are ok,as ok as you can be.I f you need to talk,we are all here for you
smile.gif
My mom is really distraught, but we'll be ok. Thank you so much
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons My mom is really distraught, but we'll be ok. Thank you so much
wink.gif

Naturally,no prob girlie,its nice to see you smiling in your pics,you always have a great smile
smile.gif

Ashley, I am very sorry to hear of the sadness in your family now. You and your Mom hang in there.:icon_love

I love your pink look!
claps.gif

I am very sorry for your uncly Ashley, my condolences to you and your family.

Your look is great Ashley and Bethany.

So sorry to hear about your Uncle Ash... hope you and your mother are ok.
redface.gif

You look great though!
wink.gif

I did my friend´s Makeup. she wears no eyeshadow and no foundation (she has great skin though!). I couldn´t believe this and had to give her a lil makeover. had to keep it simple though, she likes the natural look...I bet I can talk her into a smokey eye for going out tomorrow nite though
biggrin.gif

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC blush Angel

EYES:

MAC e/s Juxt inner lid

MAC e/s Meadowland rest of lid

MAC e/s concrete on lower lid+to fill in eyebrows

MAC f/l waveline on upper lashline

LIPS:

Helena Rubinstein Stellars Lipgloss in Star Snowdrop

Everyone looks really fabulous today! And hugs for Ashley, sorry to hear about your loss.

Today I was at the office. My boss was going to be in today and she always wears green eye shadow. I generally try to avoid wearing green shadow so we don't have competing eye shadows (and she is usually the only other woman in the office on Fridays) BUT I ended up going with green anyway.

Face:

Clinique City Base Oil-free, Paula Dorf Magic Stick Concealer, BE Mineral Veil, Benefit Ooh La Lift

Eyes:

Tony and Tina Herbal Eye Base

MAC Sprout and Humid

Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in Thames

Tony and Tina mascara

Lips: Clinique red lip liner, MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolor in Stuck on You

My eyes closed picture is the only one that came out. Do any of you ladies have FOTD photography tips? It's funny I'm supposed to be learning photography so I can give my friend a hand at his photography studio, but I'm finding that photography is REALLY hard!

She looks gorgeous! You did awesome Andrea!!xx
icon_smile.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I did my friend´s Makeup. she wears no eyeshadow and no foundation (she has great skin though!). I couldn´t believe this and had to give her a lil makeover. had to keep it simple though, she likes the natural look...I bet I can talk her into a smokey eye for going out tomorrow nite though
biggrin.gif

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC blush Angel

EYES:

MAC e/s Juxt inner lid

MAC e/s Meadowland rest of lid

MAC e/s concrete on lower lid+to fill in eyebrows

MAC f/l waveline on upper lashline

LIPS:

Helena Rubinstein Stellars Lipgloss in Star Snowdrop

did this before i showered.. just decided to test out some new techniques... i haf not wore this out before... so tell me what u gals think about it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm still learning..

openview.jpg
closeview.jpg

face:

clinique perfectly real liquid foundation

Maybeline purestay pressed powder

eyes:

1. Cover Girl perfect point plus (black onyx)

2. Bonnebell (hip hop charcoals) eyeshadow pallete

3. Shiseido eyelash curler

4. L'Oreal original voluminous mascara (black brown)

Okay..I'm a newbie and I'm attempting to post a picture, so sit back & watch me make a fool of myself a few times before I figure this out LOL

DSC03567.jpg

SheilaB13, may I be the first to congratulate you on your first FOTD..you look awesome! I still need to fix my memory card reader so I can download some pics from my camera.

We look forward to more FOTD's from you!

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Sheila and welcome to Makeuptalk! That's a great FOTD, I love how it really matches your shirt. Anyway, we have one thread for each day, so I'm going to put this with the July 8th one. Don't you just love people that don't read the FAQ before they start posting LOL- I noticed that on the other posts that the pictures are tiny thumbnails. Is that the preferred way?

** goes to read up on things but I'm almost like a man and don't read the instruction manuals**
redface.gif

Thank you
smile.gif
next time I'll even jot down what I used
smile.gif
I hate being such a dunce with this stuff. Next goal is to figure avatars /user pics. Geez- I don't even know the difference LOL

Latest posts

Back