FOTD for June 16th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so here´s the look I stole from Trisha
icon_twisted.gif
I tried to do my best at it with the colors I have

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

BB Creamy Concealer+Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Vanilla on browbone

MAC e/s Amethyste on lid

cheap lavender drugstore e/s on inner corners

MAC f/l Blue Peep on lower inner rims

MAC e/s Meadowland on lower lashline

MF 2000 Calorie mascara

LIPS:

Dermablend to cover lips up (I wanted the lipgloss to look a lil more nude)

Dior Addict Lip Gloss #151

P.S: I used l´oreal´s microdermabrasion kit, a cleansing mask and self tanner last night to make my skin look better-too bad this effect only lasts for 1-2 days
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle so here´s the look I stole from Trisha
icon_twisted.gif
FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Blot Powder

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Amethyste on lid

MF 2000 Calorie mascara

LIPS:

P.S: I used l´oreal´s microdermabrasion kit, a cleansing mask and self tanner last night to make my skin look better-too bad this effect only lasts for 1-2 days
icon_sad.gif

Well, this is my first post!! I have been lurking for awhile, but this FOTD forum looks like too much fun...Arielle, that blue liner on the bottom inner rim looks so beautiful on you. I usually stay away from blue makeup, but I might have to test the fluidliners out!
I don't have any makeup on yet (its 5 am here
icon_eek.gif
), but I will post that later. All of you girls (and guys) seem so nice, I'm glad I found this site, I look forward to chatting with you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Anne! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Andrea - looks awesome!!! You look so good in colors!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome Anne! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Andrea - looks awesome!!! You look so good in colors!
icon_eek.gif

Hi Janelle! I'm from Idaho...talk about boring! I love NY, though. I went there for a school trip (American Heritage) and I had so much fun! There is so much to do there, I don't think I could ever get tired of it. Do you live in NYC?

GORGEOUS ARIELLE!! I Love that on you too!!

Here's mine!

I us4ed Cranberry

Expensive pink

Lots of blacktrack LoL

I took a pic outside and inside
smile.gif

Ash, are you sure your eyes aren´t fake *lol* I´ve never seen such blue eyes, it amazes me every time. :icon_love

and the colors look so good with the shirt you´re wearing

oh, and thanks everybody for the sweet comments! I´m really picky about my own mu, but I actually like what I came up with today (or more like what Trisha came up with yesterday *lol*)

Andrea, you look gorgeous! You did a great job :icon_love

icon_twisted.gif
FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Blot Powder

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Amethyste on lid

MF 2000 Calorie mascara

LIPS:

icon_sad.gif

Ash! Woot woot!!! pretty pretty :icon_love

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons GORGEOUS ARIELLE!! I Love that on you too!!
Here's mine!

I us4ed Cranberry

Expensive pink

Lots of blacktrack LoL

I took a pic outside and inside
smile.gif

Welcome to MuT
icon_smile.gif
Yes, this board is to place to be
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 Well, this is my first post!! I have been lurking for awhile, but this FOTD forum looks like too much fun...Arielle, that blue liner on the bottom inner rim looks so beautiful on you. I usually stay away from blue makeup, but I might have to test the fluidliners out!
icon_eek.gif
), but I will post that later. All of you girls (and guys) seem so nice, I'm glad I found this site, I look forward to chatting with you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Ash, are you sure your eyes aren´t fake *lol* I´ve never seen such blue eyes, it amazes me every time. :icon_love and the colors look so good with the shirt you´re wearing

it's funny you say that b/c when I was in high school like 4 years ago, I used to wear colored contacts b/c I dind't like my own eye color and I NEVER got compliments LoL, NOW when i don't wear colored contacts (yes, that is my real eye color LoL) i get compliments all the time. I should have just stuck with my natural eyes in high school LoL

Welcome Ann!! I'm Ashley (you can call me Ash if you so wish), from Texas! I can't wait to see your FOTD's!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 Well, this is my first post!! I have been lurking for awhile, but this FOTD forum looks like too much fun...Arielle, that blue liner on the bottom inner rim looks so beautiful on you. I usually stay away from blue makeup, but I might have to test the fluidliners out!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love both of your looks, Andrea and Ashley!! Both are so pretty!! :icon_love

Andrea... I do NOT see any bad skin at all. In fact, your skin looks flawless! I'm always so jealous!
icon_twisted.gif

Ash - Have you been out of high school for 4 years or did you just wear colored contacts 4 years ago? The wording confused me a bit, LOL!! Anyways, if you've been out of high school for 4 years, you definitely don't look like!! You look so young (but not in a bad way!!). I've been out of high school for 2 years, and people think I'm 16.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh yeah, and my BF has been out of school for 4 years, and people think he's 18. We just can't win, LOL!!
icon_wink.gif

you guys look great! love the blue peep and purples on you arielle!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I love both of your looks, Andrea and Ashley!! Both are so pretty!! :icon_love
Andrea... I do NOT see any bad skin at all. In fact, your skin looks flawless! I'm always so jealous!
icon_twisted.gif

Ash - Have you been out of high school for 4 years or did you just wear colored contacts 4 years ago? The wording confused me a bit, LOL!! Anyways, if you've been out of high school for 4 years, you definitely don't look like!! You look so young (but not in a bad way!!). I've been out of high school for 2 years, and people think I'm 16.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh yeah, and my BF has been out of school for 4 years, and people think he's 18. We just can't win, LOL!!
icon_wink.gif

I've actually been out of high school for 3 years (Class of '02! i'm 21! LoL), but I wore the colored contacts like my sophomore and junior years, which were 4 - 5 years ago
smile.gif
No one ever believes me when I tell them i'm 21 LoL

icon_twisted.gif
FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Blot Powder

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Amethyste on lid

MF 2000 Calorie mascara

LIPS:

icon_sad.gif

I like it!!!!I swear Andrea you are so darn pretty!!!!
biggrin.gif
You did a great joband you skin looks beautiful.

Latest posts

Back