FOTD for June 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ooh, I'm first!! This is my clubbing face for later. Was going to curl my hair but it's too hot! I'm going to tweak my make-up later to improve it but thought I'd just take a pic and post it now otherwise I won't be able to post it till tomorrow.

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Shu Glow On in P Pink 30

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir on upper lash lines, inner edge of inner corners, winged out at outer corners, on lower inner rims and lower lash lines

Shu ME Green 555 e/s on eyelids, crease, inner corners and smudged into lower lines

UD Acid Rain e/s above crease, to highlight inner edge of lower lash lines and just underneath lower lash lines

Clinique Lash Building Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Dragee Glossimer

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2

wow, hot mama
icon_cheesygrin.gif

that green e/s looks great, so intense-good contrast with your blue eyes

and I have to say I like L´Oreal Voluminous best on you, this is the mascara I´ll get when i go shopping next time.

have fun clubbing tonight!

that looks amazing on you!

have a great night!

and yeah, it's pretty hot in the UK at the mo, makes a nice change!!

Originally Posted by Violet Ooh, I'm first!! This is my clubbing face for later. Was going to curl my hair but it's too hot! I'm going to tweak my make-up later to improve it but thought I'd just take a pic and post it now otherwise I won't be able to post it till tomorrow.
Base

Cheeks

Shu Glow On in P Pink 30

Eyes

Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir on upper lash lines, inner edge of inner corners, winged out at outer corners, on lower inner rims and lower lash lines

Shu ME Green 555 e/s on eyelids, crease, inner corners and smudged into lower lines

UD Acid Rain e/s above crease, to highlight inner edge of lower lash lines and just underneath lower lash lines

Lips

Chanel Dragee Glossimer

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2

Looks great, i love green eyeshadow.Your skin always looks so glowly
biggrin.gif

Have fun clubbing tonight,no clubbing for me just the gym
tongue.gif

Thanks guys.
icon_smile.gif
I hope it's not too hot in the club... I might go and buy some more batteries for my hand fan actually!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Love the eye colours Bethany :icon_love have fun tonight.

This is me today:

Face:

GA Hydra glow Foundation in #4

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Mystery

Eyes:

Mac Naked Lunch e/s

La Prairie Cellular Treatment e/s - Sepia

Mac Sable

Mac Eye Kohl - Tarnish

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips:

La Prairie Cellular Treatment l/s - Rose Brun

Perfume:

Calvin Kline-Eternity

Very nice ladies! Bethany, you better go buy some batteries for your fan! You say it is hot...how hot is it?

Lilla, how are you liking the Hydra Glow? The color I use in that is 5.5 It looks very nice on your face.

Pretty faces everyone!

I did my normal brown eyes today, except I left out the dark brown on the outer lid to make a lighter look. I think I actually like this better -- darker e/s tend to just make my small eyes look smaller, and something about this color really made my blue eyes pop more than usual! I would post a pic but my pics always turn out so blurry with my cheap digital camera....

I think my new glasses also help bring out my eyes a little more; my old frames were a brushed copper, these are more of a brushed gold so they blend more into my face and hair -- so you see less glasses and more eyes!
smile.gif

Eyes

L'Oreal Earthscap Quad -- medium brown on lid and crease, gold-nude color under brows

Milani Sun Goddess -- on top of lid and crease for extra shimmer

Jordana Easyliner in Creamy Cocoa (medium brown, just slightly darker than the e/s)

Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara

Lips

CG Wetslicks in Peaches and Gleam

Same old face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor

MF Panstick (under eyes)

CG Professional Loose Powder

Looking good girls! Lilla, i see you used Rimmel Extra Super Lash.. that's my fave low end mascara. How you liking it? It looks great on you.

Originally Posted by Violet Ooh, I'm first!! This is my clubbing face for later. Was going to curl my hair but it's too hot! I'm going to tweak my make-up later to improve it but thought I'd just take a pic and post it now otherwise I won't be able to post it till tomorrow.
Base

Cheeks

Shu Glow On in P Pink 30

Eyes

Lips

Chanel Dragee Glossimer

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2

**faints** Greens look so pretty on you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I agree with Arielle, love that mascara on you too!!! Really makes your lashes look super long and really open up your eyes! Be sure to show us pics after you 'tweak' too!!!
tongue.gif

Gorgeous Lilla !!! :icon_love And yours sound pretty too Jen! I've been sooo lazy lately... I have to get my butt back in gear !
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yeah Janelle, we miss your lovely FOTDs! Sorry!
icon_redface.gif
I would've just done up something funky with some of the colors in the MOD cosmetics palette, but I think mom has it with her... and she isn't home! LOL
icon_frown.gif

Bethany - love the green on ya. Have fun clubbing!

Lilla - your lashes look great!

Girl_geek - sounds gorgeous! When will we see a pic?

Thanks everyone
smile.gif

Laura, I love Rimmel Extra Super Lash. I keep trying it with other mascaras but nothing has beaten this one yet. My lashes stay the same all day long and it doesn't flake... I don't have a high-end mascara that I can't live without yet and I tried most of them. However, I have a few more to try
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Looking good girls! Lilla, i see you used Rimmel Extra Super Lash.. that's my fave low end mascara. How you liking it? It looks great on you.

Hi Jen, today was the first day I used Hydra Glow and I really liked it. My only problem is #4 is still a bit dark for me. I mix is with my moisturizer so it helps
icon_smile.gif
I must say I like it better than La Prairie and LP is heck a lot more expensive
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Very nice ladies! Bethany, you better go buy some batteries for your fan! You say it is hot...how hot is it?

Lilla, how are you liking the Hydra Glow? The color I use in that is 5.5 It looks very nice on your face.

Originally Posted by Marisol Girl_geek - sounds gorgeous! When will we see a pic? I've tried taking pictures of my face before and any pictures taken at that distance with my digital camera just turn out so blurry -- I guess you would get an idea of the colors I was wearing but you wouldn't be able to see my application or what the eyeliner or mascara really looked like. (Heck, for that matter, I have to have the lighting just right to get a *true* color representation!) My camera works fine for distance shots but I just can't get it to work well for close-ups, even if I use the special close-up mode. I don't know what I did when I took the pics that are in my notepad -- I've never had close-ups turn out that well, and haven't been been able to do it again since!
Here is an example -- a picture I took of my white eyeshadow a while back, with my old glasses frames... I just don't think these pictures are worth posting, plus I usually don't want to take the time to take a picture of my mu and upload it!

boring today

jane - stay calm base in fair mixed with eucerin spf 30 lotion

aromaleigh - illuminator powder

jane - blushing glow blush (peachy brown shimmer)

neutrogena - spellbound sheer shimmer (beigey tan with shimmer)

clinique - high impact mascara in black

rimmel - airy fairy lipstick:icon_love (pinky nude with slight gold sheen)

Everyone else looks pretty!

Originally Posted by girl_geek I've tried taking pictures of my face before and any pictures taken at that distance with my digital camera just turn out so blurry -- I guess you would get an idea of the colors I was wearing but you wouldn't be able to see my application or what the eyeliner or mascara really looked like. (Heck, for that matter, I have to have the lighting just right to get a *true* color representation!) My camera works fine for distance shots but I just can't get it to work well for close-ups, even if I use the special close-up mode. I don't know what I did when I took the pics that are in my notepad -- I've never had close-ups turn out that well, and haven't been been able to do it again since!
Here is an example -- a picture I took of my white eyeshadow a while back, with my old glasses frames... I just don't think these pictures are worth posting, plus I usually don't want to take the time to take a picture of my mu and upload it!

so that´s your signature l´Oreal snowflake e/s....I REALLY like it, and I don´t have any very light shimmery e/s. I´ve already looked at my local drugstores if we have it but we don´t.I´m in the same boat, I can´t take any closeup shots with my digicam. heck, it was only $60
icon_redface.gif
. it works just fine for distance shots, just like yours, but I can´t take closeups of my eye mu. so y´all just have to live with seeing my whole face everytime. I can´t really take pics of my stash either-the ones in my notepad are crap.

anyway, keep posting what you have, even if the pics are blurry we still get the idea.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back