FOTD for June 30th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't like my mu today but here it is:

Face:

Chantecaille Future Skin fdtn in Ivory

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Mystery

Eyes:

UD Potion e/s primer

Mac Naked Lunch e/s

Mac Romp e/s

Mac Humid e/s

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Lips:

La Prairie Cellular Treatment l/s - Rose Brun

Perfume:

Chanel - #19<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I don't like my mu today but here it is:
Face:

Chantecaille Future Skin fdtn in Ivory

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Mystery

Eyes:

UD Potion e/s primer

Mac Naked Lunch e/s

Mac Romp e/s

Mac Humid e/s

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Lips:

La Prairie Cellular Treatment l/s - Rose Brun

Perfume:

Chanel - #19<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

i like it ,it reminds me of autumn
smile.gif

Looks good Lilla! I just got the Future skin foundationt he other day
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz Looks good Lilla! I just got the Future skin foundationt he other day
biggrin.gif
i want to get the future skin so bad(thanks to Trisha)but i dint want to get it online cause i need to test the colors.what department stores do they have it in?

Originally Posted by Liz Looks good Lilla! I just got the Future skin foundationt he other day
biggrin.gif
have you tried it yet Liz?how did it look?

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i want to get the future skin so bad(thanks to Trisha)but i dint want to get it online cause i need to test the colors.what department stores do they have it in? they have it at neiman marcus. if you go to the store, they only take personal checks, american express, or a neiman's card.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 have you tried it yet Liz?how did it look?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i only tried it once, but i was very surprised when it went on. it went on really well, and didn't have a maskey look! i've gotta try it again though. lol

Originally Posted by Liz they have it at neiman marcus. if you go to the store, they only take personal checks, american express, or a neiman's card. why do they only take that?
lilla, i love it!!!

Ooh, Lilla, I like!! Looks like an Autumn leaf on your eyelids
smile.gif

I did my nuetral pigment look today, but this time I added my new Rose D'or bronzing stick and the Rich Ground f/l
smile.gif

Nice colors lilla!! The dark green really brings out the green in your eyes - very purrrrrrdy!!!

And you too Ash! Very fresh & natural - Rose D'Or looks great on you!
claps.gif

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I just got Mac Romp e/s last weekend and wasn't sure about it. I don't usually use browns but wanted to try it you know
rolleyes.gif
Ash, that lip color is so you!! :icon_love

Jennifer, if you go to Neiman Marcus, they take cash, check, NM card, American express, diner club card but won't take MC or Visa! On the other hand, if you are ordering online from Neimanmarcus.com, you can use the Visa or MC
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer why do they only take that?
lilla, i love it!!!

I've never seen Romp before... might have to scope this one out - as I'm a well-known Brown lover
wink.gif
lol Is it a regular shade?? LE???
icon_wink.gif

Janelle, it isn't a LE and I bought it because MA told me it was the closest to Tempting. I bought Tempting for my sis but am not found of the Lustre texture that much
rolleyes.gif
. When you put them together they don't look the same at all. I have to try tomorrow on both eyes so I can compare them... Here are some pics I just took so you can see
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've never seen Romp before... might have to scope this one out - as I'm a well-known Brown lover
wink.gif
lol Is it a regular shade?? LE???
icon_wink.gif

Face

Select Cover-up NW25

Chanel Double Perfection Compact in Light Beige

Cheek Colour

NARS St. Barts Multiple

NARS Silvana

Eyes

MAC Shimmersand Shadestick

Smashbox Smashing Strike

Smashbox Smashing Wrap

Smashbox Smashing Prep

Smashbox Deep Mauve Cream Eye Liner

Lancome Definicils Black/Noir Mascara

Lips

Stila Contour no. 16

NARS Bambi

Picture0355.jpg

(eye pic under re-sizing lol)

Originally Posted by Charmaine You look great, Mara! I love your eyebrows too! thanks Charmaine.. what the heck.. howd that pic get so huge.. ive gotta edit this lol

Latest posts

Back