FOTD for June 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Why Thank you Robin! LOL
0011image4.jpg

It matched my shirt perfectly, so I couldn't resist... I felt a tad bright though! lol

But girl, you look so good! I know what you mean by the shadows being too bruight though. The other day I wore the Sea Me shadestick as a base, shimmermoss on the lid (& as a liner) and plumage as a liner. I thought that my boss would freak out when she saw me. She did mention it and she said "looks good". She even said that she has noticed that I am changing my colors and she thinks its very flattering. So I say, go for it!

Originally Posted by Marisol But girl, you look so good! I know what you mean by the shadows being too bruight though. The other day I wore the Sea Me shadestick as a base, shimmermoss on the lid (& as a liner) and plumage as a liner. I thought that my boss would freak out when she saw me. She did mention it and she said "looks good". She even said that she has noticed that I am changing my colors and she thinks its very flattering. So I say, go for it! Yeah - I know what ya mean... I thought it was a little too "WOAH" - but I got compliments... so I guess it works! lol I can't believe how pigmented these mod shadows are! And they're so cheap!! Mom ordered their 88 color palette - we're gonna have Fuuuuuun with that!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol How much was that palette if you dont mind me asking? Ummm... about $50 I believe? Give or take a few bucks... but honestly, I had these 3 palettes, and they were still sittin gin the bag from the show. I figured they'd be good "to have" - but when someone posted about them, and I did swatches... Holy Crapola !!! These things are actually REALLY good!! Now I'm going to try out all the colors!! It's SO pigmented... in the thread on the mod cosmetics, I barely touched my finger into the color & swipe it on my hand... Usually at MAC, when they show me a color - they really press that finger and dig into that thing to show a good swatch... this - just barely touched it, and it looks like you applied 5 coats. You have to try something from them... I think you'll like it, and for the prices - can't beat it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Janelle that looks great on you! You are really tempting me to buy those MOD Cosmetics palettes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks hun!! And honestly, 4 days ago - I wouldn't have had an opinion on them... but they are SO worth a try!!!

Looks great, Janelle!
biggrin.gif
I love colorful shadows on you!! I'm trying to branch into color myself, and though I'm having fun, I'll forever be a neutrals girl at heart.

wow janelle. you look great!

i gotta check out the mod cosmetics. makes me want to buy that 88 color palette! lol

Originally Posted by Liz wow janelle. you look great!
i gotta check out the mod cosmetics. makes me want to buy that 88 color palette! lol

After trying the ones I have... I was going to get it - but mom ordered it first..
wink.gif
So I'll just play with hers - LOL

Janelle, the eye color is awesome and you look great. You should use more cause it really looks nice :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks hun!! And honestly, 4 days ago - I wouldn't have had an opinion on them... but they are SO worth a try!!!

Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, the eye color is awesome and you look great. You should use more cause it really looks nice :icon_love Thanks sweetie! I'm sorta getting used to this whole "Color" thing!
wink.gif
Although I'm really liking Trisha's look from the other day (6/5?) with a neutral color wash w/ dark liner... might do something like that tomorrow w/ one of the mod shadows.
wink.gif

ok now I´m curious too-where can you get MOD cosmetics?

and the blue e/s look beautiful, YOU look beautiful. makes your eyes look huge
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle ok now I´m curious too-where can you get MOD cosmetics?and the blue e/s look beautiful, YOU look beautiful. makes your eyes look huge
wink.gif

icon_eek.gif
My huge eyes thank you!
wink.gif

you can get them at www.modcosmetics.com

Originally Posted by Marisol How much was that palette if you dont mind me asking? They're $59.99 actually... sorry - but if they are the same as mine... which I'm sure they are - it's WELL worth it!! I'll use another one of their colors tomorrow... more examples for you gals tempted to try some!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz wow janelle. you look great!

Ya know... now that I think about it... I think I'll probably buy my own 88 pallette at the end of the month when I have some extra $$... Mom will probably be lovin' hers too much to share
wink.gif

Arielle, i love the Cranberry lipliner on your top lash line.. It looks great with the green.

Erica, your FOTD sounds fabulous. Thanks for giving descriptions of the colours!

Trish, we're allowed dress smart/casual in work so its cool. I'm in my jeans almost every day!

Kerri, your FOTD sounds great with all the Belle Azure products you used!

Suzukigrrl, i do like Cranberry e/s but i used it on my lower lash line one day & it made me look like i had been beaten up so i haven't really used it since!

And finally Janelle, the blue e/s is amazing on you! You seem to be able to carry off ANY colour e/s girl!

Back