FOTD for June 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girlies! How are y'all doing today? Posting a FOTD for the first time in ages. Its a pity i didnt have time to take pics though as it turned out really well this morning!

FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Shroom on brow bone

MAC Vex on lid

MAC Greensmoke in crease & outer corners

MAC Tarnish Eye Kohl to line top last line & lower inner rims

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

LIPS:

Rimmel Lipliner in Get Up & Go

MAC Brew Lipstick

Clinique Glosswear for Lips in Whisper

FRAGRANCE:

Clinique Happy To Be

VOILA! I'm wearing a khaki coloured combats & a white zip up top with khaki green on it so my eye make up is perfectly co-ordinated!

Originally Posted by Laura Hey girlies! How are y'all doing today? Posting a FOTD for the first time in ages. Its a pity i didnt have time to take pics though as it turned out really well this morning!
FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Shroom on brow bone

MAC Vex on lid

MAC Greensmoke in crease & outer corners

MAC Tarnish Eye Kohl to line top last line & lower inner rims

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

LIPS:

Rimmel Lipliner in Get Up & Go

MAC Brew Lipstick

Clinique Glosswear for Lips in Whisper

FRAGRANCE:

Clinique Happy To Be

VOILA! I'm wearing a khaki coloured combats & a white zip up top with khaki green on it so my eye make up is perfectly co-ordinated!

Sound lovely Lauz!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks smelly janelley!! Wish i had pics to show ye coz its the first time in AGES that i've worn a full face and i applied my make up flawlessly this morning!

how cool-you even have khaki letters in your FOTD. very, very coordinated. sounds great btw!

ok so here´s me for today. since Laura said MAC Cranberry e/s looks horrible I still had to try it (I used Cranberry, the lipliner though). I think b/c I used it as a liner is looks more subtle and not that bad...but you be the judge
wink.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

BB Creamy Concealer+Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

MAC Beauty Powder Pretty Baby on cheeks

EYES:

MAC e/s Juxt on inner third and lower lashline

MAC e/s Swimming on rest of lid

MAC f/l Blacktrack very thin on upper lashline

MAC l/l Cranberry over Blacktrack

MF Resistant Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/l Cranberry

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss #151

sounds great laura! your outfit sounds really cute too!

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

PF Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Painted Girl Eye Spice in Blushing - lid (shimmery pinky brown neutral)

CG Shimmer Slicks in Vanillaslick - browbone, tear duct highlight

Jordana Color XTend in Blackout

CG Super Thick Lash in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

CG Wet Slicks l/g in Just Beachy

That looks AWESOME! I LOVE cranberry!! It's one of my fav colors b/c it works so well w/ Blue eyes

Originally Posted by Arielle ok so here´s me for today. since Laura said MAC Cranberry e/s looks horrible I still had to try it (I used Cranberry, the lipliner though). I think b/c I used it as a liner is looks more subtle and not that bad...but you be the judge
wink.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

BB Creamy Concealer+Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

MAC Beauty Powder Pretty Baby on cheeks

EYES:

MAC e/s Juxt on inner third and lower lashline

MAC e/s Swimming on rest of lid

MAC f/l Blacktrack very thin on upper lashline

MAC l/l Cranberry over Blacktrack

MF Resistant Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/l Cranberry

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss #151

I am so sorry I don't own a camera.......but here is what I did this morning

MAC full coverage foundation in NW 20 applied with MAC 190 foundation brush

under eye cover up first with a smidgeon of Kevyn Aucoin SSE/ SX01

then with some Mac foundation NW20 blended on top

Nars orgasm blush

eyes: wash on the lid, highligh under brow with goldbit

line above lash line and below bottom lashes with waveline fluidline from MAC applie with BB eyeliner brush

belle azure on lid below crease

in crease and outer V...studio gear in blueberry.

Blend well with BB blending brush

Mascare is MAC fiber rich

Set face with Youngblood powder (forgot color, but light)

Very subtle beautiful eyes Arielle.......gosh just beautiful and classy as always!

Originally Posted by Arielle ok so here´s me for today. since Laura said MAC Cranberry e/s looks horrible I still had to try it (I used Cranberry, the lipliner though). I think b/c I used it as a liner is looks more subtle and not that bad...but you be the judge
wink.gif
What? What's wrong with Cranberry e/s? I think it looks great on you with the other colors you used.
But then I'm crazy about red e/s shades. I'm wearing Kryolan red (like plain primary red) right now.

Thanks Trisha, yes I was looking for a June 7th when I was getting ready to type my FOTD and there was only the June 6th sitting there.......so I thought I must be the first to post.........the mistake I made was not typing the title "FOTD June 7th" in the title box.....now I know that's how to make the category heading under the FOTDs........thanks for the input though

Originally Posted by Trisha I am familiar with most of those products so that FOTD sounds fab Kerri, just keep FOTD posts to the relevant day! Thanks x

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl What? What's wrong with Cranberry e/s? I think it looks great on you with the other colors you used.
But then I'm crazy about red e/s shades. I'm wearing Kryolan red (like plain primary red) right now.

dunno if anything´s wrong with Cranberry e/s as I don´t have it. laura said she lined her lower lashes with it and looked like a zombie
biggrin.gif

yeah I can remember you mentioned your addiction to red e/s. I cannot imagine myself with a whole red lid but just a little red as liner seems to work for me.

it was hard to use the cranberry LIPLINER as an eyeliner though. I had to push it really hard on my lashline to get the color there

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks smelly janelley!! Wish i had pics to show ye coz its the first time in AGES that i've worn a full face and i applied my make up flawlessly this morning! Mmmm Hmmmm... Yup! Shhhhuuuuure... I know those parents of yours are back home w/ the camera!!! LOL
wink.gif

Beautiful Andrea!! The green & cranberry combo looks great!!!

Everyone sounds lovely! :icon_love

Here's mine... used my MOD's instead of MAC's today!!
icon_eek.gif

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Moistureblend Foundation in NC42

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

MAC Bronzing Stick in Rose D'Or

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing

MOD Cosmetics e/s in a light blue (from i15 palette - see pic)

MOD cosmetics e/s in a muted 'denim' blue (kinda lol) also from the i15 palette

MAC Powerpoint liner in Buried Treasure

CD Diorshow WP Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC lipliner in Whirl

MAC l/s in Rio Babe

Holy $hit batman! Janelle is using COLOR and looks awesome! I think this is my fave look on you.

Originally Posted by Marisol Holy $hit batman! Janelle is using COLOR and looks awesome! I think this is my fave look on you. Why Thank you Robin! LOL
0011image4.jpg

It matched my shirt perfectly, so I couldn't resist... I felt a tad bright though! lol

Latest posts

Back