FOTD for June 8th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well done Ashley.. You're blending is great. I cant blend properly at all
frown.gif

I don't have any eye make up today. Just a simple face for me.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Shu P Pink 30 Blush

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

MAC Brew Lipstick

Very pretty Ashley!

Laura, I know you are looking nice too!

Sounds/looks lovely, guys! I'm loving my FOTD today but as our computer is broken (why I haven't posted for a few days) I can't upload any pics so I'll have to do that another time (using my laptop at the moment). *Sulks* I'll describe the colours, though!

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Benefit Dandelion (layered on...looks bright warm pink)

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment (pink/gold irridescence) on brow bones

Chanel Marine Intense Eye Pencil in Marine (blue-black) on upper lash line, winged at outer corners, inner edge of inner rims and lower inner rims

Stila Wheat e/s (shimmery pale gold/beige) on inner corners and inner edge of eyelids

MAC Tilt e/s (shimmery cool light-mid blue) on centre of eyelids and between inner corners and lower lash lines

MAC De Menthe e/s (shimmery cool bright mid green) on outer edge of eyelids, crease and lower lash lines

Clinique Lash Building Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Glossimer in Dragée (new LE shade. Means 'sugared almond'. It's a non-shimmery warm light pink that looks slightly cooler on. Reminds me of their Ballerina nail varnish when it's on the lips. Lovely pinker version of MAC C-Thru Lipglass)

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2

Aw sorry to hear that your computer is broken at the mo chick.. Thanks for describing all the colours though! It sounds fab. And hey i might have to check out the new LE glossimer if its anything like C-Thru i'm sure i'll love it!

Originally Posted by Laura Aw sorry to hear that your computer is broken at the mo chick.. Thanks for describing all the colours though! It sounds fab. And hey i might have to check out the new LE glossimer if its anything like C-Thru i'm sure i'll love it! It looks stronger and brighter in the tube but it applies milkier. I think you'd like it. Plus, it's not sticky like C-Thru and I find that sometimes applies streakily as well.

Looks lovely Ashley!

Laura and Bethany - it reads like you are both looking fab!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Very pretty Ash! What did you use on your lips? It's this color that comes from a lot of lip glosses that my mom bought me from kohls. It's like my fav color of the bunch, and it's totally cheap LoL....it's like a peachy orangy pink color LoL

Originally Posted by Violet Sounds/looks lovely, guys! I'm loving my FOTD today but as our computer is broken (why I haven't posted for a few days) I can't upload any pics so I'll have to do that another time (using my laptop at the moment). *Sulks* I'll describe the colours, though!
Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Benefit Dandelion (layered on...looks bright warm pink)

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment (pink/gold irridescence) on brow bones

Chanel Marine Intense Eye Pencil in Marine (blue-black) on upper lash line, winged at outer corners, inner edge of inner rims and lower inner rims

Stila Wheat e/s (shimmery pale gold/beige) on inner corners and inner edge of eyelids

MAC Tilt e/s (shimmery cool light-mid blue) on centre of eyelids and between inner corners and lower lash lines

MAC De Menthe e/s (shimmery cool bright mid green) on outer edge of eyelids, crease and lower lash lines

Clinique Lash Building Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Glossimer in Dragée (new LE shade. Means 'sugared almond'. It's a non-shimmery warm light pink that looks slightly cooler on. Reminds me of their Ballerina nail varnish when it's on the lips. Lovely pinker version of MAC C-Thru Lipglass)

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2

Oh I bet that looks gorgeous!!!
smile.gif

sOUNDING LOVELY LADIES!!

MY fotd is pretty simple

MAC Goldbit es as a wash

MAC fibre rich mascara black

MAC lipglass rayothon

Mac lip liner dervish

BE face color warmth

Dolce and gabbana Light blue perfume

Today is also the first time in a while that i am letting my hair dry naturally,hope its doent get too frizzy.
smile.gif
tongue.gif

looking and sounding beautiful girls! I am wearing minimal mu today, not worth listing-still trying to get my skin to calm down from breakouts
rolleyes.gif
so I´m with ya on the simpe makeup, Laura

Ash, that looks really pretty-how come Expensive pink looks almost reddish on you-did you just blend it really well with Mulch?

Gwen, I just looove Goldbit. got it from one of the past collections (what was is: tantress, tease me, tempt me-I forgot). for me it´s the most extraordinary neutral color!!!

Bethany, you did a great job describing what you´re wearing. that way I can imagine what it looks like, even without pics. of course it´d rather see a pic of you. hope your computer works again soon

Originally Posted by Arielle looking and sounding beautiful girls! I am wearing minimal mu today, not worth listing-still trying to get my skin to calm down from breakouts
rolleyes.gif
Ash, that looks really pretty-how come Expensive pink looks almost reddish on you-did you just blend it really well with Mulch?

Gwen, I just looove Goldbit. got it from one of the past collections (what was is: tantress, tease me, tempt me-I forgot). for me it´s the most extraordinary neutral color!!!

Bethany, you did a great job describing what you´re wearing. that way I can imagine what it looks like, even without pics. of course it´d rather see a pic of you. hope your computer works again soon

I know,goldbit is great on its own,Its so shimmery ,ilove it with
smile.gif
my tan

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I know,goldbit is great on its own,Its so shimmery ,ilove it with
smile.gif
my tan I´m still trying to get a tan so I can make goldbit look great. I think it doesn´t show up enough if your skin is too pale-that´s why I only wear it in summer.

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m still trying to get a tan so I can make goldbit look great. I think it doesn´t show up enough if your skin is too pale-that´s why I only wear it in summer.
Thats true,i actually went and did a mystic tan in the salon and it came out great,you leave with instant color and even after you shower (6hours later )

you still have great color.The best part is you can be pale and do it and you wont get orangey.

Looks great, Pink Ribbons!!
smile.gif
I love the Expensive Pink/Mulch combo. Bethany and Laura - ya'll sound great too! I'm so lemming the Shu P Pink 30 you used, Laura!
tongue.gif

I'm wearing:

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

BB Moisture Rich in Warm Ivory

PF Translucent PP

L'oreal Blush Delice in Sugar N Spice (glowy pinky/berry flush)

L'oreal Quickstick

PG Eye Spice in Must Be Taupe (shimmery plummy taupe)

Jordana Color XTend in Blackout

CG STL in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

VS Mirror Mirror Shiny l/g in Pink Slip (light shimmery pink)

Everyone sounds and looks nice
icon_smile.gif

This is me today:

Face:

La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation SPF 15 in creme pale

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder in Translucent 1

Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Rose Cache

Eyes:

La Prairie Cellular Eye Colour Effects in Coquille as base

Mac Shroom e/s

Mac Leisuretime e/s in the inner corner

Shu Uemura e/s ME Purple 780

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips:

Chantecaille Lotus l/s

Perfume:

Chanel - Coco

Eyes

Milani e/s in Taffy all over lid

L'Oreal Wear Infinite in Plum Royale on outer lid

Milani e/s in Silver Bullet all over for shimmer

Rimmel Exagerrate Eyeliner in Aubergine (purple) on upper lid

Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara

(It actually turned out similar to lilla's eyes, but not as pigmented with these cheaper e/s
wink.gif
)

Lips

Almay Whipped Gloss in Pinched Pink

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor

MF Panstick (under eyes)

CG Professional Loose Powder

Originally Posted by Arielle looking and sounding beautiful girls! I am wearing minimal mu today, not worth listing-still trying to get my skin to calm down from breakouts
rolleyes.gif

It's just blended well . When it's by itself it totally looks pinkish gold LoL

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons It's just blended well . When it's by itself it totally looks pinkish gold LoL that´s what I thought. when I blend too much it just ends up looking muddy. good job girl!

Latest posts

Back