FOTD for March 16th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post em up girlies! Here's me with pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

Lancome Adaptive Foundation

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under eyes

Revlon Skinlights under eyes, on cheekbones & on brow bone

NARS Multiple in Portofino

EYES:

MAC Mauvism Paint as an e/s base

Milani Icy Plum on brow bone

MAC Cranberry in the center of the lid

MAC Trax in the outer corners & in the crease

Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner to line top lash line & lower inner rims

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

(ps. My eyes were very water hence the e/s & e/l disappearing from my inner corners in the pics!)

LIPS:

MAC C-Thru Lipglass topped with a tiny amount of MAC Mauvism Paint!

ATTENTION:

Its ST PATRICKS DAY tomorrow & i'm planning on doing a GREEN eye! Anyone else interested in doing a green eye too, then we can all post our pics!

Nice Lau! I'll do green tomorrow too - and mine are never that exciting! lol I have to try to find a dark green around here somewhere - hmmm... I know I don't have a MAC one yet... gotta plan this out! lol That stinks that you can do your own thing for work Trisha... they won't even let you if you use thier MU?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Gorgeous! I've done green today! I was reading The Sunday Times Style magazine from Sunday 6th March and they had a gorgeous make-up look on a model in a Clinique advert for their spring collection, so I had to nick it.

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Outlaw blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

Estee Lauder Slate Writer e/l on upper lash line, flick to side and smudged on lower lash line

MAC Sprout e/s from eyelids to crease, on inner corners and lower lash line

MAC Humid e/s blended with Sprout in crease

MAC Gilded White e/l alongside upper eyeliner line

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Building Primer

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses in Shine That Pink and Glossy Rose, blended together

Fragrance

Eau D'Eden - Cacharel

Beautiful girlie! Make sure to do GREEN again tomorrow though coz its being St Patricks Day and all! K?

Originally Posted by Laura Beautiful girlie! Make sure to do GREEN again tomorrow though coz its being St Patricks Day and all! K? I will! I'll probably do a gold and green look.

Ooh even better! I might do a gold & green too coz i have Shu ME 390 so i could use that!

Originally Posted by Trisha I'm not happy with this look, and my eyebrows are fecked up, but i'll post anyways! x
FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Shea

Chantecaille Total Concealer - Shea

YSL TE - #3

Chantecaille Loose Powder - Shadow

Stila Browset - Dark

EYES:

MAC Pigment- Cornflower

MAC Eyeshadows:

• Parfait Amour
  • Beautiful Iris
  • Digit
MAC Fluidline - Iris EyesYSL Faux Cils - Black

CHEEKS:

MAC Beauty Powder - Pretty Baby

LIPS:

MAC Lipglass Stain - Mlle Maraschino

Lancome Juicy Tube - Pamplemousse Rose

FRAGRANCE:

Britney Spears - Curious

That looks amazing!! Soooo pretty. You always say you're not happy with it when you do the most gorgeous looks. I love the contrast between your skin and the cool flowery shades. What is the MAC Beauty Powder? It looks really natural and pretty on you.

Eh.. whats there not to be happy about? And hello i'm not seeing any fu*ked up eyebrows! You're BOOTIFUL as always girlie. Much prefer your purple FOTD than mine!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Bethany and Laura! I just felt a bit "blah" about it, like it wasn't polished enough, but hey I havent worn MU since Sunday (this is long for me!!)
Bethnay, the Beauty Powders were released with the MAC Diana Collection:

Here is the blurb:

Ultra-light, silky and luxurious. A micronized face powder that brightens and subtly highlights the skin. Universally flattering to all skin tones. Deluxe inside and out. Comes packed in an exclusive hi-shine polished pink metallic compact. Limited Edition.

The one pictured is the one I have:

M5H902_261.jpg

I think they are meant to be used the same way as BeneFit Dandelion/Georgia, a face brightener!! I love the MAC tho! Wish they'd made a peachy one too! x

Oooh! I never saw that!!
icon_eek.gif
Must look into that! (Pro or counter item?) And I think I'll have to give you a few good whacks - "bad eyebrows"... YOU ARE CRAZY!!! Love it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Don't like my face today either...

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory - concealor

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Ivory to Fair

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

WnW Naive Blush

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Maybelline CE in Peach Daquiri - wash

CG Peach Melba - lid (tanned peach)

L'oreal King's Ransom - crease (pinky bronze)

WnW Cream - browbone & inner corners (shimmery cream)

Almay Intense i-Color Eyeliner in Brown Topaz (dark shimmery bronze)

CG STL in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

L'oreal Shapely Sands/Toffee Treat l/s (pinky tan)

VS Mirror Mirror l/g in French Kiss (golden beige)

I think I used a tad too much blush today! LOL
icon_redface.gif
I never see it the way I normally do it, so I kinda packed it on this morning... and in my bedroom lighting - looked fine... then I took some pics at work w/ sunlight and WOAH!
icon_eek.gif
Looks like I was just out running marathons! LOL Could've used some blotting paper too! Geesh! Now I know what I look like to people during the day! S-C-A-R-Y!!!! LOL Anyway... here's the FOTD - please excuse the hair... woke up too late to dry it, so back and messy it is! LOL

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Studio Fix+

MAC Select Moistureblend in NC42

L'Oreal True Match Powder in Sun beige

MAC blush in Sunbasque (too much!! LOL)

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC Cream Color Base in Hush

MAC e/s in Jest (inner corners, lid & browbone)

MAC e/s in Sable (Outer V, Crease, & Under lower lashes)

MAC Fluidline in Dipdown

Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara in Very Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta lipliner in Mink

CoverGirl Lipslicks in Cutie

Benefit 'The Gloss' in Thigh Highs

Originally Posted by Trisha I really like it Janelle! And your hair looks great tied back! x thanks Trisha, but it only emphasizes the GIANT forehead!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great eye looks girls! Has anyone every thought of doing attachments in steps as you are applying your eye look for the day. I think it would be great to see from start to finish all layed out in individual steps. That way we could maybe see some different techniques from everyone. Let me know what you think. I know it would be time consuming, maybe a weekend thing.

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Great eye looks girls! Has anyone every thought of doing attachments in steps as you are applying your eye look for the day. I think it would be great to see from start to finish all layed out in individual steps. That way we could maybe see some different techniques from everyone. Let me know what you think. I know it would be time consuming, maybe a weekend thing. oooh! Thats a good idea!! TRISHA!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING!?!?!? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oooh! I never saw that!!
icon_eek.gif
Must look into that! (Pro or counter item?) And I think I'll have to give you a few good whacks - "bad eyebrows"... YOU ARE CRAZY!!! Love it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Its a counter item.

You all look awesome in your pics!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Looks great Krista! Are you going to work for Benefit again?
redface.gif
YAY! I think I will be real soon! I have an interview thingie on Saturday, so I have to bring my portfolio and such. I am sure they will hire me since I've already worked there a few years, but the issue I am having is the distance of travel and what hours they want me to come in. I want part-time because I am in my senior year of college. I can't screw around!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette YAY! I think I will be real soon! I have an interview thingie on Saturday, so I have to bring my portfolio and such. I am sure they will hire me since I've already worked there a few years, but the issue I am having is the distance of travel and what hours they want me to come in. I want part-time because I am in my senior year of college. I can't screw around!
icon_twisted.gif
That's great! I'm sure you'll get in - you're the Benefit Queen! And if they don't think so - tell them to ask us... we've seen your posts on all their products!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette YAY! I think I will be real soon! I have an interview thingie on Saturday, so I have to bring my portfolio and such. I am sure they will hire me since I've already worked there a few years, but the issue I am having is the distance of travel and what hours they want me to come in. I want part-time because I am in my senior year of college. I can't screw around!
icon_twisted.gif
We will keep our fingers crossed for you but we know that you can do it!

Latest posts

Back