FOTD for March 1st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone sounds so pretty & i'm loving the pics Trish & Janelle!

Janelle, i can SO see a difference in the 2 pics. Have you tried DuWop Lip Venom before? Can you compare it to Too Faced Lip Injection?

Originally Posted by Laura Everyone sounds so pretty & i'm loving the pics Trish & Janelle!
Janelle, i can SO see a difference in the 2 pics. Have you tried DuWop Lip Venom before? Can you compare it to Too Faced Lip Injection?

Joy.... yeah it was about 15-20 min. for the sting... and honestly I wasn't looking in the mirror, but I think about 20 for the effect.
Lau... never tried the Venom - this was the first I've tried anything like this, thats why I just got a little sample vial of it - gotta test before I shell out the big $ ! lol But from what Joy said, I would guess it's similar - because they both seem to last like 15-20 min. This stuff is a clear thick liquid... almost like a clear gloss. Made my lips really red though! Looked like I was wearing red l/s! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's the only think i wouldnt like coz i hate my lips being red! My cousin bought me DuWop Lip Venom when she was in the US during Xmas & i still haven't got it from her yet! She hasn't been in my house since. Gotta go hunt her down coz i'm dying to start using it!

Originally Posted by Laura That's the only think i wouldnt like coz i hate my lips being red! My cousin bought me DuWop Lip Venom when she was in the US during Xmas & i still haven't got it from her yet! She hasn't been in my house since. Gotta go hunt her down coz i'm dying to start using it! The color isn't too bad... it's not Vampire or anything... lol just like you've been biting at them for awhile! lol Its wierd... if you look carefully, you can see the middle of your bottom lip pulsate to your heartbeats! lol
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back