FOTD for March 23rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See girls, isn't this MUCH more fun when everyone posts a FOTD!! I think this is gonna be an ORDER every day from now on
biggrin.gif

Erica: You sound beautiful as always. I tried really hard to like MAC Prrr but it was too orange on my lips so its a no go for me anymore
frown.gif

Arielle: Round of applause for your first FOTD. May i say it sounds stunning! Glad to hear you're wearing the BB concealer! I've Fine China Lipglass on my wishlist but i haven't seen it in person yet. Is it very nude with a hint of pink? That's how i'm thinking & hoping it will be!

Gail: You sound wonderful. Are you having problems with the L'Oreal blush?? Is it just not pigmented or is it too light for your skin colour??

CWHF: My mom started using MAC Shadesticks over a month ago & she loves them! Can you describe the colour of Gentil Lentil for me? Might have to buy it for her the next time im at MAC!

Bhav: Don't worry about not having a FOTD today but you better have one tomorrow or we'll ban you from MuT... JUST KIDDING!!!

Jess: Sounding wonderful as always. How's the ZA mascara? I never heard of that brand before!

Janelle: God you're so ugly.. PMSL! You know i'm messing with you. I absolutely adore your FOTD. You can wear any shade of brown & still loo gorgeous. Think i might have to get the Covergirl Lipslick in Cutie coz it looks great on you & really looks like my kinda thing.

Girl_geek: Your FOTD sounds fabulous. I've heard great things about L'Oreal Mattique's Foundation. Does it last all day on your skin?? I think its great that you've found a HG brand!

Hey Laura! The Za New York brand is a d/s brand, distributed by Shiseido (at least here in Hawaii). It's pretty good. Gail has been using it longer than I have (this was my first day using the waterproof version!). I was kind of disappointed b/c it smeared on me despite my high hopes, but the smearing was minimal.

Thanks for kicking out butts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll try to remember to do my FOTDs everyday.

Originally Posted by Laura See girls, isn't this MUCH more fun when everyone posts a FOTD!! I think this is gonna be an ORDER every day from now on
biggrin.gif

Erica: You sound beautiful as always. I tried really hard to like MAC Prrr but it was too orange on my lips so its a no go for me anymore
frown.gif

Arielle: Round of applause for your first FOTD. May i say it sounds stunning! Glad to hear you're wearing the BB concealer! I've Fine China Lipglass on my wishlist but i haven't seen it in person yet. Is it very nude with a hint of pink? That's how i'm thinking & hoping it will be!

Gail: You sound wonderful. Are you having problems with the L'Oreal blush?? Is it just not pigmented or is it too light for your skin colour??

CWHF: My mom started using MAC Shadesticks over a month ago & she loves them! Can you describe the colour of Gentil Lentil for me? Might have to buy it for her the next time im at MAC!

Bhav: Don't worry about not having a FOTD today but you better have one tomorrow or we'll ban you from MuT... JUST KIDDING!!!

Jess: Sounding wonderful as always. How's the ZA mascara? I never heard of that brand before!

Janelle: God you're so ugly.. PMSL! You know i'm messing with you. I absolutely adore your FOTD. You can wear any shade of brown & still loo gorgeous. Think i might have to get the Covergirl Lipslick in Cutie coz it looks great on you & really looks like my kinda thing.

Girl_geek: Your FOTD sounds fabulous. I've heard great things about L'Oreal Mattique's Foundation. Does it last all day on your skin?? I think its great that you've found a HG brand!

Oh cool! Thanks for the info girlie! And LMAO at the kicking butts thing
biggrin.gif

"ultra fragile pink with frost"...that´s MAC´s description. If you apply a lot it´s a nude pink, a great color for spring. it has lots of sparkles and shimmer in it too, that´s what pevents it from looking plain nude. hope you´ll like it

Ya it does sound like what i'm looking for. I use MAC C-Thru all the time but that's just a real nude colour that washes me out at times so i wanted something with a hint of pink. Thanks for that
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Janelle: God you're so ugly.. PMSL! You know i'm messing with you. I absolutely adore your FOTD. You can wear any shade of brown & still loo gorgeous. Think i might have to get the Covergirl Lipslick in Cutie coz it looks great on you & really looks like my kinda thing.
Thanks my love! Yeah, brown is pretty much the only thing that works on me without too much hassle... LOL Which is why almost every e/s color I have is some form of brown or champage! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ya it does sound like what i'm looking for. I use MAC C-Thru all the time but that's just a real nude colour that washes me out at times so i wanted something with a hint of pink. Thanks for that
biggrin.gif
Try Clinique Nude Nectar! It's the one I'm wearing in my avatar pic. It goes on a gorgeous cool pale browny pink (but more pink than brown), feels really moisturising, non-sticky but cushiony smooth and has a gorgeous shine because of the fine, very subtle shimmer.

Quote:
CWHF: My mom started using MAC Shadesticks over a month ago & she loves them! Can you describe the colour of Gentil Lentil for me? Might have to buy it for her the next time im at MAC! Gentil Lentil is a dark brown with a hint of shimmer. It's nice with my brown eyes. The staying power was amazing with it as a base. I took my makeup off after 10-11 hours and it looked just as it had when I applied it. Definitely check it out!

Originally Posted by Laura Girl_geek: Your FOTD sounds fabulous. I've heard great things about L'Oreal Mattique's Foundation. Does it last all day on your skin?? I think its great that you've found a HG brand! Mattique lasts most of the day -- I think my oily skin would make any foundation wear off eventually though! But if I keep the powder touched up it looks fine
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back