FOTD for March 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's me for today. Its boring but i thought i'd post it anyway & get the ball rolling for today's FOTD's
biggrin.gif

FACE:

Lancome Adaptive Foundation

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under eyes

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

MAC Peacykeen Blush

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas Paint on lids

MAC Waveline Fluidline to line top lash line

No7 White Kohl Eyeliner to line lower inner rims

BeneFit EyeBright in the inner & outer corners of the eye

YSL Faux Cils Mascara & Chanel Extracils (see * below)

LIPS:

Rimmel Get Up & Go Liner used to fill the entire lip

MAC C-Thru Lipglass

FRAGRANCE:

JLO Still

Ooh, that sounds like a fab Peach & Green FOTD Penny. I should be getting NARS Orgasm lipgloss in the post very soon
biggrin.gif

GA Hydra Glow foundation

GA Loose Powder

Paula Dorf cream blush in Disco

MAC shroom e/s all over lid

MAC retrospeck e/s in inner corners

BB e/s espresso lining upper/lower lids

Revlon black liner lining lower inner rims

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

GA shine lipstick #24

GA lip shimmer #12

And, my wonderful Sensi perfume.
biggrin.gif

Clinique Touch Base in Nude Rose on eye lids

Clinique Superpowder Foundation in Matte Neutral

Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Black Coffee

Nars blush in "Sin"

Clinique mascara

Almay eyeshadows (brown and peach) its a quad - I forget the name!
icon_redface.gif

Chanel lip liner in Nude

Christian Dior lipstick in Airy Mauve (#485)

Sounding fab Jen! MAC Shroom & Retropspeck are both HG's of mine!

Amethyst, you're sound beautiufl aswell. Hows NARS Sin? Can you describe the colour for me??

Hi there!
icon_smile.gif

Nars "Sin" is really nice. I've tested the color "Orgasm" but found its too orangey for me.

"Sin" is like a "plummy-mauvey-rose" color and in the compact it has gold flecks, but when I apply it - there is no gold. I'm very fair skinned with dark hair and eyes and find that "blue-toned" shades look best on my skin. I've reviewed this shade also. Some people reviewed that it makes their cheeks look bruised but I don't find that the case on me. I love it.

Its similar to Chanel's "Angel Rose" blush.

Ooh i really like the sound of that. I feel i have too many peachy blushes for now so that could be just what i'm looking for. Gonna add it to my wishlist now! Thanks for that little review! Make sure to check out the Review Center!!

Laura:

Do you know what I'm looking for, but can't find? A review of Bobbi Brown's "Shimmer Brick" colors. It's 4 or 5 shades ranging from dark to light and you can use it all over your face or eyes.

It's not really an eyeshadow and its not really a blush. Its one of those products that is a multi-use...know what I mean?

confused.gif

When I went to look at this product and all the colors it comes in, I couldn't decide which to try. What would you recommend for someone with dark hair and eyes, fair skin. I was afraid to try the bronze, thinking it would be too orangey or dark for me. I think it comes in 4 different palettes. Bronze, rose, pink and beige.

Sounds lovely everyone! No pic for me today because I've been at a school all day, but here's my natural FOTD breakdown:

All the base, etc I usually post (sorry, can't be bothered to type it), but what's different is...

The white section from TBS Shimmerwaves in Rose as brow bone highlighter

Stila Diamond Lil e/s all around eyes (eyelids, crease, outer corners, inner corners and lower lash line)

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Smoky Brown on lower lash line

Usual white e/l on lower inner rims

Usual mascara

Shu Uemura Glow On in M Pink 31C (same blush as in my avatar pic)

Desert Essence Lip Rescue with Shea Butter

MAC Faux l/s

Thanks Laura, I use those 2 MAC colors lots.

Amethyst, I have the BB shimmerbrick in rose and really love it. My skin is a medium color, blonde hair and blue eyes. I would think the rose would be good for you as well.
icon_smile.gif

face:

mac studiofix c3 (i found my lost compact in my car, so now i have two. yay!)

nars multiple in south beach (i love you gail!)

lola creme blush in monte carlo

eyes:

mac vanilla pigment (i had this one upon a time and found it boring so i swapped it away. i had to get it again.)

jane clubbing e/s as a liner, winged out

vincent longo mascara

studio gear brow fix

lips:

dior relish of berries gloss

Face:

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer

KA white liquid shimmer

Cheeks:

Trucco Satin creme duo blush in bikini bronze

Eyes:

KA Liquid eye shadings in Brown, peach, and champagne

KA Voluming (black) and Curling mascara (magic black red)

Lips:

Trucco stained

Originally Posted by Amethyst Laura:
Do you know what I'm looking for, but can't find? A review of Bobbi Brown's "Shimmer Brick" colors. It's 4 or 5 shades ranging from dark to light and you can use it all over your face or eyes.

It's not really an eyeshadow and its not really a blush. Its one of those products that is a multi-use...know what I mean?

confused.gif

When I went to look at this product and all the colors it comes in, I couldn't decide which to try. What would you recommend for someone with dark hair and eyes, fair skin. I was afraid to try the bronze, thinking it would be too orangey or dark for me. I think it comes in 4 different palettes. Bronze, rose, pink and beige.

I think the ROSE would be best for you too (as Jen mentioned). I have bronze & i love it but i think it would be too dark on fair skin. Everybody is raving about the rose one & i hope to get it in the near future!

Originally Posted by Lealabell I have Sin up on my swaps if anyone's interested. Sent you a request! Let me know if you see anything on my list
biggrin.gif

Today was all MAC:

Hyper Real Foundation

Blushbaby blush

Steamy e/s (crease & lower lashline)

Meadowland e/s (wash over the lid)

Metamorph e/s (inner corners)

Tealo powerpoint pencil (inner rims & lashline)

Spice lipliner

Viva Glam V l/g

oh wait, I had Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Very Black, cuz I can't find my MAC Fibre Rich.
frown.gif

Lovely faces, ladies!

Mine for today:

Face:

Stila TM

MUFE Lift Concealer

Clinique Gentle Light powder

Cheeks:

MAC SO Ceylon

Eyes:

NARS Bullit e/l

Za Waterproof mascara in black

Avon Luxury Browliner

MAC Cork (to fill in brows)

Lips:

MAC Love Nectar l/g (I am absolutely in LOVE with this; my hg!)
icon_biggrin.gif

Everyone looks great! I just did foundation and lipgloss - wore my glasses so I didn't bother with eyes... too lazy this morning! LOL Nothing good enough to post... same foundation and lipstick as yesterday! lol
icon_wink.gif

I'm late, but I wore:

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Revlon Colorstay Natural in Buff

Cornsilk Classic Translucent Loose Powder in No Color

L'oreal Blush Delice in Sugar N Spice

L'oreal Quickstick - base

MAC Jest - lid

MAC Mulch - crease

Maybelline Give It A Whirl Pearl - browbone and inner corners

L'oreal OTL in Beachy Keen - outer "V"

Stila Smudgepot in Black