FOTD for May 18th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
210
Reaction score
1
FACE:

HC tinted moisturizer

BE - Tan (applied real lightly)

BE - Glee (blush) ever so lightly also

EYES:

MAC Paradisco - lid and lower lid

MAC Dove Feather - crease

LIPS:

MAC Gitane

 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
Sounds lovely, Naturally! I haven't got Dove Feather yet. Do you think it's a must-have? And it is it in the regular line?

Here's mine for today. I'm trying out my new MAC eye shadows and Dior perfume (LOVE them all!):

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Chanel Be-Bop blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion from lash line to brow

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

Biotherm #130 e/l pencil on upper lash line, flick to outer corners, inner edge of inner corners and lower inner rims

MAC Electra e/s on inner corners and inner edge of eyelids

MAC Crystal e/s on centre of eyelids and inner edge of lower lash line

MAC Prose and Fancy e/s on outer edge of eyelids, crease and lower lash line

Clinique Lash Building Primer

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict l/g in A Treat of Lollipops

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2 EDT

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Very nice Kim and Bethany


Here is mine for today:

Face:

La Prarie Cellular Treatment Foundation Satin SPF 15 in #1.0

La Prarie loose powder in tranlucide #1

Nars - Love Joy

Eyes:

Ultima II eye primer (2 coats)

Mac Phloof! e/s from lash to brow

Mac Aquadisiac e/s

Mac Shimmermoss e/s

Rimmel Endless Length & Lift mascara in black

Lips:

Chantecaille lipsteek in Amande

Parfum:

YSL Paris-Roses Enchantees

 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Naturally Funny ..at first I wasn't sure WHY I got it ..but I'm liking it more and more! It doesn't look like much either ..but looks so much better on ..if that makes sense! I thought for sure it would be one that wouldn't get used ..but now glad I have!
NYLON ...that's another color I've been tempted to get! Your work looks fabulous!

Can you describe it? Nylon isn't new but the others are. I use Nylon all the time on my brow bones (when not using Vanilla Pigment) and it's great as a highlighter on the lid for dark looks. It looks more white when applied but not pure white.
Lilla: Sounds great. I love Aquadisiac! It's great for spring.

 
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
217
Reaction score
0
Im tryin' to do these more often, but im discouraged by the suckiness of my camera!

Heres me today:

KA Dew Drop Powder Foundation 08

Trucco Concealer in natural

MAC Blush in Breath of Plum

KA Gossamer loose powder

MAC Silver Dusk Loose powder

I used some of my Inoui shadows, so i can't name those (in japanese, i posted the pics of 'em on FOTD 5/16

MAC Naked Lunch e/s

MAC Early Morning e/s

MAC Freshwater e/s

MAC Brassy fluidline

Bourjois mascara in Violet M'as Tu Vu

KA volumizing mascara in Black

Inoui l/s (again japanese! i should really learn to read this stuff!)

KA Flesh toned lip pencil

KA l/g in Anastasia

Oh, and everyone sounds/looks Gorgeous today!!!












 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by KMEFH Im tryin' to do these more often, but im discouraged by the suckiness of my camera!Heres me today:

KA Dew Drop Powder Foundation 08

Trucco Concealer in natural

MAC Blush in Breath of Plum

KA Gossamer loose powder

MAC Silver Dusk Loose powder

I used some of my Inoui shadows, so i can't name those (in japanese, i posted the pics of 'em on FOTD 5/16

MAC Naked Lunch e/s

MAC Early Morning e/s

MAC Freshwater e/s

MAC Brassy fluidline

Bourjois mascara in Violet M'as Tu Vu

KA volumizing mascara in Black

Inoui l/s (again japanese! i should really learn to read this stuff!)

KA Flesh toned lip pencil

KA l/g in Anastasia

Oh, and everyone sounds/looks Gorgeous today!!!


I love it!! There's no way I could do such detailed eye shadow shading. It looks amazing - like a painting!
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
1,873
Reaction score
0
I tried a look that someone reccomended to me a while ago. I was pretty skeptical, but I like it!

Eyes:

MAC Nylon

MAC Cranberry

MAC Creme De Violet

MAC Swimming

MAC Eye Kohl Foxy Lady

YSL Faux Cils

Lips:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coffee Shimmer











 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks


Originally Posted by Violet Lilla: Sounds great. I love Aquadisiac! It's great for spring.
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I love it, especially adding swimming to it makes it so nice


Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I tried a look that someone reccomended to me a while ago. I was pretty skeptical, but I like it!
Eyes:

MAC Nylon

MAC Cranberry

MAC Creme De Violet

MAC Swimming

MAC Eye Kohl Foxy Lady

YSL Faux Cils

Lips:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coffee Shimmer

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Gorgeous as usual, love it


Originally Posted by KMEFH Im tryin' to do these more often, but im discouraged by the suckiness of my camera!Heres me today:

KA Dew Drop Powder Foundation 08

Trucco Concealer in natural

MAC Blush in Breath of Plum

KA Gossamer loose powder

MAC Silver Dusk Loose powder

I used some of my Inoui shadows, so i can't name those (in japanese, i posted the pics of 'em on FOTD 5/16

MAC Naked Lunch e/s

MAC Early Morning e/s

MAC Freshwater e/s

MAC Brassy fluidline

Bourjois mascara in Violet M'as Tu Vu

KA volumizing mascara in Black

Inoui l/s (again japanese! i should really learn to read this stuff!)

KA Flesh toned lip pencil

KA l/g in Anastasia

Oh, and everyone sounds/looks Gorgeous today!!!


 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
Everyone looks so pretty today!


Well I am a dork and I can't resist wearing my turquoise eyeliner whenever I wear a turquoise shirt.
Plus I have to look pretty for our date tonight, hubby and I are seeing the midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith


Eyes

L'Oreal Color Fresco in Snowflake (shimmery white) -- on lid, then blended and faded out along crease

Jordanna Easyliner eyeliner in Sterling Blue on upper lid

Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara

Lips

Rimmel Twist and Shine lipgloss in In A Spin (a pink, slightly peach, mlbb shade)

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor

MF Panstick (under eyes)

CG Professional Loose Powder

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
AAAAAwww, I want to see it tooooooo
Well have a great time and enjoy the movie. You've GOT TO tell us how the movie was.... Please....

Originally Posted by girl_geek Everyone looks so pretty today!

Well I am a dork and I can't resist wearing my turquoise eyeliner whenever I wear a turquoise shirt.
Plus I have to look pretty for our date tonight, hubby and I are seeing the midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith


Eyes

L'Oreal Color Fresco in Snowflake (shimmery white) -- on lid, then blended and faded out along crease

Jordanna Easyliner eyeliner in Sterling Blue on upper lid

Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara

Lips

Rimmel Twist and Shine lipgloss in In A Spin (a pink, slightly peach, mlbb shade)

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor

MF Panstick (under eyes)

CG Professional Loose Powder

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
you guys look great!!!

violet - what do you mean definition?!?!
you have awesome definition with your mu!! i'm always mesmerized at how well it's done and can't understand how you do it. lol. most of the time i can figure out what people do.

 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
Everyone sounds/looks lovely!
I'm wearing:

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

PF Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

L'oreal Quickstick - base

PF Baked Sugar Trio

Jordana Color XTend in Morning Coffee

Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Boost in Very Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
lookin lovely ladies!

here´s me

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

BB Creamy Concealer+Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blush Roseland

MAC CCB Hush high on cheekbones

EYES:

MAC fluidline frostlite on lower inner rims

MAC CCB Hush on lids (never thought of wearing this by itself with no e/s over it..looks good actually)

MAC eye kohl Teddy on upper lashline and lower lashline (I have barely worn this since I got it 2 years ago. but I saw Bethany wearing it in so many pics and it looked so good at it so I gave it another shot and like it on me too)

MF Resistant volume mascara

LIPS:

Nothing


FRAGRANCE:

Ralph by Ralph Lauren

 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Those colors really work for you...definite keeper!


Originally Posted by Violet Sounds lovely, Naturally! I haven't got Dove Feather yet. Do you think it's a must-have? And it is it in the regular line?
Here's mine for today. I'm trying out my new MAC eye shadows and Dior perfume (LOVE them all!):

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Chanel Be-Bop blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion from lash line to brow

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

Biotherm #130 e/l pencil on upper lash line, flick to outer corners, inner edge of inner corners and lower inner rims

MAC Electra e/s on inner corners and inner edge of eyelids

MAC Crystal e/s on centre of eyelids and inner edge of lower lash line

MAC Prose and Fancy e/s on outer edge of eyelids, crease and lower lash line

Clinique Lash Building Primer

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict l/g in A Treat of Lollipops

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2 EDT

 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
The camera is great, cause the pictures look absolutely beautiful...

Originally Posted by KMEFH Im tryin' to do these more often, but im discouraged by the suckiness of my camera!Heres me today:

KA Dew Drop Powder Foundation 08

Trucco Concealer in natural

MAC Blush in Breath of Plum

KA Gossamer loose powder

MAC Silver Dusk Loose powder

I used some of my Inoui shadows, so i can't name those (in japanese, i posted the pics of 'em on FOTD 5/16

MAC Naked Lunch e/s

MAC Early Morning e/s

MAC Freshwater e/s

MAC Brassy fluidline

Bourjois mascara in Violet M'as Tu Vu

KA volumizing mascara in Black

Inoui l/s (again japanese! i should really learn to read this stuff!)

KA Flesh toned lip pencil

KA l/g in Anastasia

Oh, and everyone sounds/looks Gorgeous today!!!


 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Naturally Funny ..at first I wasn't sure WHY I got it ..but I'm liking it more and more! It doesn't look like much either ..but looks so much better on ..if that makes sense! I thought for sure it would be one that wouldn't get used ..but now glad I have!
NYLON ...that's another color I've been tempted to get! Your work looks fabulous!

nylon is pretty,great brow bone highlighter, love glee from be, i have the glosstoo.
 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
my FOTD:

face:

mac studio fix foundation in C3 (its getting about time to switch to C4)

vincent longo duo bronzer in copper kiss

lola blush in mistress

eyes:

lola e/s in night (a lookalike for nars night fairy in the pan, but has even less pigment when applied. total crap.)

rimmel e/l in lavendar (not sure of the exact name)

vincent longo black mascara

studio gear brow fix

rimmel shadow pencil in a white shimmery color in the inner corners and under eyes

lips:

hard candy candy coating lip gloss in caramel

 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Violet Sounds lovely, Naturally! I haven't got Dove Feather yet. Do you think it's a must-have? And it is it in the regular line?
Here's mine for today. I'm trying out my new MAC eye shadows and Dior perfume (LOVE them all!):

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Chanel Be-Bop blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion from lash line to brow

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

Biotherm #130 e/l pencil on upper lash line, flick to outer corners, inner edge of inner corners and lower inner rims

MAC Electra e/s on inner corners and inner edge of eyelids

MAC Crystal e/s on centre of eyelids and inner edge of lower lash line

MAC Prose and Fancy e/s on outer edge of eyelids, crease and lower lash line

Clinique Lash Building Primer

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict l/g in A Treat of Lollipops

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2 EDT

I love that lip gloss on you! I've been wanting to try the Dior Ultra Glosses. Looks like it has a nice delicate finish as well.
 

Latest posts

Top