FOTD for May 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very pretty Angela, you have very nice long lashes
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 Ok i was supposed to work tonight but ended up getting the night off.i was bored at like 10pm so i washed my face and decided to play with my make up i was going for a very minimal make up look

Face:

MAC studio fix C4

Shiseido pressed powder bronze

Bonnie Bell powder bronze in golden tan on cheeks

and for a bit of added sparkle my California Tan Suddenly sun over the bonnie bell

Eyes:

UD primer potion

MAC Provence pigment washed and left as browbone highlight

MAC melon pigment on lids

UD Roach e/s in crease and blended a bit above and used with Too Faced's liquif-eye to line top lids

Maybelline expert eyes pencil in velvet black just rubbed lightly over bottom lashes for a bit of definition

Lashes:

Origins underwear for lashes 1 coat

Maybelline lash discovery w/p black

Lips:

MAC Nymphette l/g

I love everyone's looks...stunning and inspiring! :icon_love

Thanks for fixing my picture Marisol!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The stuff I used was in a post earlier in the thread...it was my "Cheap Face"! I was experimenting with $1.00 MU. Didn't really like the stuff I tried.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam I love everyone's looks...stunning and inspiring! :icon_love
Thanks for fixing my picture Marisol!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The stuff I used was in a post earlier in the thread...it was my "Cheap Face"! I was experimenting with $1.00 MU. Didn't really like the stuff I tried.
icon_sad.gif

Awww... ya didn't like it? Looks good though!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back