FOTD for May 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha Sorry dear, it was LE from quite a while back! Apparently Madonna wore it in one of her music vids too! x oh noooo. this sucks! do you know any other lipglasses/lustreglasses that might have a similar color?

i just searched ebay for any auctions, butt hey're only selling samples
icon_confused.gif
but if you can check out the color to see if you can find something similar. it's buble gum pink, so there might be things that are similar

Originally Posted by Liz i just searched ebay for any auctions, butt hey're only selling samples
icon_confused.gif
but if you can check out the color to see if you can find something similar. it's buble gum pink, so there might be things that are similar dunno why I always have to like the stuff that´s not available anymore. guess I always want things I can´t have ;-)yeah I´m sure there are similar colors-finding lip stuff in bubble gum pink shouldn´t be too hard
wink.gif

You look so perfect and polished, KMEFH!

Trisha: I *love* those purples on you! So pretty. I'm getting back into purples again at the moment.

Back