FOTD for May 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys look great!!!

no makeup for me today since i'm not going anywhere, only to the gym.

Everyone looks lovely today. Trisha, I love that second eye look. I'm adding those shadows to my shopping list for this friday. I love anything bronze and shimmer. I also like the Armani lip shimmer. Where are Armani cosmetics sold? Saks? Just like Laura, I too, have an eye infection and haven't worn any make-up since last friday.
frown.gif
Darn contacts!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Gwen, i'm certainly grateful that 99% of colours suit me, tho i think its more a case of my Mum always instilling in me, that i could wear anything i wanted.
You gota wear the MU, not let it wear you. It is always obvious when someone is uncomfortable wearing a colour/look, just ease yourself into trying new things bit by bit! x

There is a shade of every colour to suit everyone x

Your right Trisha,For my birthday,a mac ma did my makeup and she did my eyes with blues and very catlike,well when i went out i felt a little wierd,i dont wear a lot of makeup like that usually.But as soon as my girlfriends said come on gwen you look hot,dont worry about it.Then my additude changed and then i got complaments left and right,lol

Sounds like you have a great mom.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Shanel! x Everyone looks GORGEOUS! (Bethany, Arielle, Shanel and Trisha!!!)
Here's my look. I wasn't feeling well, hence the crap, fake smile LoL

I used:

MAC

naked lunch

cranberry

black tied

Blacktrack

YSL faux cils

And I've used the select SPF15 foundation for 3 days so far and haven't broken out at all. *crosses fingers*

icon_eek.gif
Whoa...lotta pics today, I love it ~Keep the pictures coming, how wonderful Bethany, Arielle, Shanel Trisha, & Pinkribbons all look today... Sure wish I could post one.., I'm lucky if I get my ass out the door on time.

Wow! Everyone looks great!! (**jotting down colors to add to my MAC shopping list! **) lol - I swear, we have some talented people here!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Keep em' coming! looks great!

PS. Andrea, love the haircut!
wink.gif

PPS. I was bare today except for my new Diorshow WP mascara... that thing is HUGE!!!
icon_eek.gif
I'm loving it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 PPS. I was bare today except for my new Diorshow WP mascara... that thing is HUGE!!!
icon_eek.gif
I'm loving it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
how do you like the diorshow?

You guys look great. I had my spa appointment at Neiman Marcus today. MA used La Prairie products for my mu. I need to find the little paper I wrote down what she used
icon_eek.gif
I don't want to lose it, they had some nice colors.

Originally Posted by Shanel

here i am... fuzzy webcam... but you get the idea.I am wearing mary kay's crystaline, hazlenut, safari sunset, rainforest, and jade On my eyes. And island spice cheeks, and neutral liner, sunset lips with tiger lilly lipgloss.
smile.gif

Andrea!! Love the teeth! lol Plus your hair is cute

Originally Posted by Shanel

here i am... fuzzy webcam... but you get the idea.I am wearing mary kay's crystaline, hazlenut, safari sunset, rainforest, and jade On my eyes. And island spice cheeks, and neutral liner, sunset lips with tiger lilly lipgloss.
smile.gif

VERY nice Shanel! THanks for showin you off
smile.gif

Back