FOTD for May 26th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by triks&tekniques yeah,,its an angled very thin brush,,,i do it freehand drawing on the shape i want and then just blending...sometimes i use a clean up tool like studio fix or concealer if the shape is not smooth. basically thats it...its actually very simple to do, just requires a steady hand and lots of time! Well, count me out! lol Steady I am not!!!
wink.gif
lol

so many lovely fancy faces!!

An old friend called when I was getting ready to leave, so I didn't have any time to put on MU. I had a little Kryolan red eyeshadow and some MAC Rule eyeshadow on, but I had to put on mascara and lip gloss while I was on the bus!

I didn't really like my look today, so no pics...

FACE:

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Maven Visage Mirage in Gobi

Physician's Formula Translucent Pressed Powder

MAC Foolish Me Blush

EYES:

L'oreal Quickstick - base

MAC Vex - lid

MAC Paradisco - crease

MAC Greensmoke - outer "V"

MAC Tarnish Kohl

CG Super Thick Lash in Black

LIPS:

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

MAC Wonderstruck Lustreglass

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I didn't really like my look today, so no pics... I am sure that you look fabulous!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques heres another pic on my photographers wife with the same technique.. that looks cool. is that a look that you came up with or something that you saw somewhere?

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques first pic is my everyday look. for today, well first to explain why my m/u is so crazy today... i am freelancing at a mac counter 15 hrs a week until the counter manager comes back from maternity leave. this means i am going to take some time on myself and share lots of pics. though i am too lazy to post what i used... Grl, im lovin' ur look, thats so F!#@*! Hot !!! Really that technique looks so badass on ur eyes, uve got the perfect eye shape/look 4 it. Still so intreeged! Can't be too bad after all havin regular 'planned' work for a while anyway, and good excuse look good!
tongue.gif
I wanna go freelance for MAC now, but ill be travelin for like the next 2 months.
frown.gif
Who knows perhaps other options will present themselves!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Everyone on here looks kickass today, as always
smile.gif
!

Love eveone's pics
icon_smile.gif

Triks, you have gorgeous lashes :icon_love

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques stop by cleveland, ohio on your trip...we'll play with makeup and have oodles of fun........pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeee eeeee!!!!!!!!!!

AhH, that would be soooo super-badass!!!! Dunno though, probably not on my route. Although . . . if u came to LA . . . . hmmmm . . .

THAT, would be super-kickass! Im goin on somethin of a 'world-tour' Im off to NC first (brother getting married there), then LA (work-Whoo hooo!!!), then Japan (brother there), then Malaysia (dad there), then Thailand (another brother there!). A 'lil mid-america would probably do me some good as well though!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH AhH, that would be soooo super-badass!!!! Dunno though, probably not on my route. Although . . . if u came to LA . . . . hmmmm . . . THAT, would be super-kickass! Im goin on somethin of a 'world-tour' Im off to NC first (brother getting married there), then LA (work-Whoo hooo!!!), then Japan (brother there), then Malaysia (dad there), then Thailand (another brother there!). A 'lil mid-america would probably do me some good as well though!
tongue.gif

wow! you're off to a bunch of places. What is your family doing all over the world?! If you don't mind me asking, what is your nationality? I've always been curious about that
smile.gif

Np, im a melting pot really, mexican, spanish, french, english, a 'lil german, and some other stuff, but the only thing that really shows is the mexican/spanish features. It sux sometimes that my familys soo spread out, but when it comes time for trips, it rocks! Oil business mostly is why they are over in asia, but the one in Japan is in the Air Force.
wink.gif

Back