FOTD for May 28th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FACE:

Tarte Clean Slate

Clinique City Fair concealer

MAC Select SPF15 (NC20)

Rimmel "Stay Matte" pressed powder

EYES:

I used (al MAC unless stated otherwise)

UD Primer Potion

Revlon Cream shadow as base

Idol Eyes all over

Gorgeous Gold inner lids

Creme De Violet out lids

Beautiful Iris in between GG and CDV as sort of a gradient

Star Violet in crease and kinda into the outer V

Sweet Lust on brow bone

YSL Faux Cils

Rimmel Volum'Eyes

LIPS:

Mary Kay Velocity End2End Lip Gloss in "Pink Ruffle"

Never mind the crap lashes. I had some mascara drama when I was trying this out last night LoL

Very pretty eye colors
icon_smile.gif

Mine for today:

Face:

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish in Ivoire

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Enigma

Eyes:

Mac Phloof! e/s

Mac Velvet Moss e/s

Mac Swimming e/s

Sephora Crayon eyepencil in Green

YSL-Mascara Longueur Intense (intense Lengthening Mascara) in black

Lip:

Chantecaille l/s in Amande

Fragrance:

Estee Lauder - Spellbound

Don't have too much on today.

eyes:

-bagatelle on the lid

-bronze in the outer 1/3

-woodwinked in the crease to blend with bronze

-rummy as liner

-diorshow mascara in black

face:

-NARS orgasm blush

no foundation

lips:

-love nectar lustreglass :icon_love

Thanks ladies
icon_smile.gif
I thought I posted the closed eye picture also but I guess not! I deleted it without even thinking
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Gorgeous Ash and Lilla! x Thanks for sharing!

I'm heading to bed... I'm shot. (as can be seen in my pics lol) but we went out for dinner... heres my fotn. I'll list the other stuff tomorrow - but here's the eye info
wink.gif

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Retrospeck (inner lid)

MAC e/s in Bronze (outer V, crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Grey Utility

Forgot to put on mascara! lol
icon_redface.gif

Since I was playing with my new stuff today everything is MUD makeup...

Face: Cream foundation in YG-2 and 3 and GY-1

Loose powder in Zero

Blush in Warm Bisque, Soft Peach, and Rose Beige

Eyes: Ice, Sunflower, Bone, Apricot, Wheat, Sienna, Espresso, Onyx

Black eyeliner

Black cake mascara

Lips: Natural lipliner

Sandy Beach lipstick

Iced Latte gloss

Originally Posted by envymi Since I was playing with my new stuff today everything is MUD makeup...

Loose powder in Zero

Black eyeliner

Black cake mascara

Sandy Beach lipstick

Iced Latte gloss

Sounds great girlie!!! How are you liking their products? You gotta take us some pics!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The stuff is ok...not the best-just ok. I don't like their liners, but the shadows and blushes or alright and the lipstuff is not my fave either, but it's ok. BUT nothing has lasted all day...it wears off.

And I know I gotta take pics, but my son messed up my 35mm-so we've been keeping all the other cameras at the studio.

Originally Posted by envymi Since I was playing with my new stuff today everything is MUD makeup...

Loose powder in Zero

Black eyeliner

Black cake mascara

Sandy Beach lipstick

Iced Latte gloss

I must have missed some posts since I've been scarce. But did you enroll at MUD Envy???

I just got home and I was suppose to go out but my bf's car broke down, so here's my late FOTD:

Face: Becca Sheer Foundation in Nuba, MAC Blush Duo in Golden Kitty and Primpin', and to set I just used MAC Studio Fix in NC45

Eyes: Eye liner in Teal (MAC Pigment), Fuchsia (MAC Pigment) and to highlight the brow I used Naked Lunch (MAC)

Lips: Fuchsia

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I must have missed some posts since I've been scarce. But did you enroll at MUD Envy??? Yeah, I was gonna go to CInema Makeup School in LA, but decided it would be too much of a commute everyday for me...MUD is much easier for me to get to, especially so early in the morning. So I start this Tuesday! Then once that's over, I'm off to esthetician courses.

Now if you take classes at a school that focuses on 'theater' makeup or whatnot, do they also show you regular fashion/beauty techniques too??
redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Now if you take classes at a school that focuses on 'theater' makeup or whatnot, do they also show you regular fashion/beauty techniques too??
redface.gif
Most of the schools have separate classes...beauty, character, special effects... Most of them have certain programs that include a few different classes together and then you can graduate in that program. So basically, if you take fx makeup or character makeup, you're not gonna learn basic beauty techniques.

Originally Posted by envymi Most of the schools have separate classes...beauty, character, special effects... Most of them have certain programs that include a few different classes together and then you can graduate in that program. So basically, if you take fx makeup or character makeup, you're not gonna learn basic beauty techniques. Gotcha'
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back