FOTD for May 2nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh my God, I'm the first! And it's almost 7:25pm here.

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Chanel Be-Bop powder blush (love this!!!!)

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion from lash line to brow

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

MAC Idol Eyes e/s on eyelids and inner corners

Lancome Prune Paradise e/s on outer edge of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash line

MAC Prunella e/l blended into lower lash line

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Building Primer

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict Rose Mirage l/s (love this!!!!)

Fragrance

Cacharel Eau D'Eden

Wow Violet, your make up is amazing! I love your notepad too, I think I might print some pics out and try to apply my make up like that. Looks fab.

Well, now I'm posting here already I might as well post my make up
smile.gif

Base - none

Cheeks - Almay Beyond Powder Blush - Misty Rose

Eyes - Natural Collection (no shade name, but it's a dark-ish purple colour and i used it on the outer corner and crease)

Natural Collection (again, no shade name but its white and I used it on the inner corner)

Natural Collection Duo - Starlight/Midnight - used midnight as an eyeliner on my lashline

Rimmel Kohl in black - lower inner rim

Lips - Lush lite lip balm (shiny and moisturising at the same time. yum. and when i was looking on the website for the name of the lipbalm I found they have another 3!! and my favourite has been reformulated! oh no now I want those really bad!)

I would post pictures, but my rechargable batteries ran out and whoever put the other ones back in the box didn't have the courtesty to charge them up first. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Violet Oh my God, I'm the first! And it's almost 7:25pm here.
Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Chanel Be-Bop powder blush (love this!!!!)

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion from lash line to brow

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

MAC Idol Eyes e/s on eyelids and inner corners

Lancome Prune Paradise e/s on outer edge of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash line

MAC Prunella e/l blended into lower lash line

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Building Primer

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict Rose Mirage l/s (love this!!!!)

Fragrance

Cacharel Eau D'Eden

Bethany, your eyes look gorgeous all the time, let me ask you...how do you like the "white" on the inner rims?? I've tried that once or twice before..and it takes a lot of getting use to - what exactly is it suppose to do anyway?

Thanks, fa3rie!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Bethany, your eyes look gorgeous all the time, let me ask you...how do you like the "white" on the inner rims?? I've tried that once or twice before..and it takes a lot of getting use to - what exactly is it suppose to do anyway? Thanks. Do you mean how do I literally apply the eyeliner? It's a pencil eyeliner and I just pull my eye open slightly and line the inner rim. I remember it felt weird when I first did it but I've been doing it for years now and it doesn't feel strange at all now. My eyes don't look right without it either (not only do they not look as bright and awake and slightly larger but for some reason the eyeliner line on the lower lash line seems to look messy without it. It helps neaten it in some way). I only leave it out when I use dark eyeliner there, like when I do my nighttime looks.

Originally Posted by Violet Thanks, fa3rie!
icon_smile.gif

Thanks. Do you mean how do I literally apply the eyeliner? It's a pencil eyeliner and I just pull my eye open slightly and line the inner rim. I remember it felt weird when I first did it but I've been doing it for years now and it doesn't feel strange at all now. My eyes don't look right without it either (not only do they not look as bright and awake and slightly larger but for some reason the eyeliner line on the lower lash line seems to look messy without it. It helps neaten it in some way). I only leave it out when I use dark eyeliner there, like when I do my nighttime looks.

No, not the way its applied - you answered my question....about it feeling weird when you frist tried it out (the look) - I should dig out my pencil and try that again....thanks xxx

Originally Posted by Trisha FACE:Chantecaille Future Skin - Shea

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enchancer - SX-11

YSL TE - #3

Chantecaille Loose Powder - Shadow

Stila Browset - Dark

EYES:

MAC Eyeshadow Quad - Beau

YSL Faux Cils - Black

CHEEKS:

NARS Blush - Gilda

LIPS:

Stila Glaze Lip Liner - Melon

MAC Lipstick - Monarch

MAC Lustreglass - Love Nectar

inc a pic of me messing around taking my pics of myself on the train today!! x

Trisha you look great...love the sunglasses, you look like a celebrity !!!!
wink.gif

Today was another Aromaleigh eyeshadow day!

Face: Aromaleigh Glissade in 3Y and Pure Cover in 3W and 3N

Nectarine Coquille

Chanel cream blushstick in Carmine

Eyes: Aromaleigh primer(trying this one out-like it so far)

snow, lorelei, olivia, hazelnut, black oxide(or something like that-label's worn)

Prestige black waterproof liner

Dior Show black mascara

Lips: Lip Fusion

Prestige waterproof lipliner in Glaze

Senna Touch Up Pencil

Aromaleigh lipstick in Sheen (new fave-nice neutral shimmer on me)

Bare for me today (again!
icon_redface.gif
) but you all look great! And I love the 'Metro" look Trisha!!! Cute!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You all look/sound great.

Trisha- I love the quad on you. It looks amazing.

Behtany- love your eye lashes girlie!

Originally Posted by Marisol Trisha- I love the quad on you. It looks amazing.

Yeah.. love the pinks! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back