FOTD for May 30th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
I have more make-up on today!

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Chanel Irreelle blush in Be-Bop

Eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

MAC Crystal e/s (love this so much!!!) on inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners

MAC Satin Taupe e/s mixed with Electra e/s on outer 1/3 of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash line

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Smoky Brown blended into lower lash line

Clinique Lash Building Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict l/s in Rose Mirage

Fragrance

DKNY Be Delicious

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Violet

I have more make-up on today!
Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Chanel Irreelle blush in Be-Bop

Eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

MAC Crystal e/s (love this so much!!!) on inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners

MAC Satin Taupe e/s mixed with Electra e/s on outer 1/3 of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash line

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Smoky Brown blended into lower lash line

Clinique Lash Building Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict l/s in Rose Mirage

Fragrance

DKNY Be Delicious




Dang! looks hot
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Looks so pretty B, I love that l/s color.

Here is mine:

Face:

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish in Ivoire

Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Cache (blush)

Eyes:

Mac Shroom e/s

Stila All Over Shimmers in Smoky Plum

Jordana Eye Pencil in Violet

YSL-Mascara Longueur Intense (intense Lengthening Mascara) in black

Lip:

Chantecaille Super Lip Sheer in Milky Way

Fragrance:

Estee Lauder - Spellbound

 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
You ladies are so pretty!

Today is just a little moisturizer and UD black eyeliner. I just went to get coffee and I'll probably just stay home the rest of the day so I don't feel like doing any fancy makeup.

 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Ivory to Fair

Aromaleigh Pure Powder in 2W

Caboodles Tahiti Bronzer

L'oreal Glam Bronze Loose Highlighter in Rose Dusk

L'oreal Quickstick

MAC Phloof! - lid

MAC Sable - crease

WnW Cream - browbone, inner eye highlight

MAC Smolder Kohl

CG Super Thick Lash in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

MAC Lustreglass in Sinnamon



 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
So pretty Erica! (I need to add Phloof & Sable on my next haul list!) lol

Here's mine. (The e/s is a bit darker IRL than in the pics)

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Moistureblend Foundation in NC42

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

MAC BlushCreme in Pleasureful

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Shale (entire lid & Under lower lash)

MAC e/s in Silver Ring (Crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Prussian

CD Diorshow WP Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Lipliner in Whirl

MAC l/s in Rio Babe









 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Marisol Erica & Janelle - looking lovely girls! Thanks hun! ♥
Just wish my cam would cooperate! I actually went a little bold today - was hoping the pics would come out good - oh well.. guess not! lol
You can barely see the silver ring !

 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
Love it, Janelle!! I know what you mean about the camera not showing the colors exactly like they are in real life - that bugs me, especially when I have a colorful eye look.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Love it, Janelle!! I know what you mean about the camera not showing the colors exactly like they are in real life - that bugs me, especially when I have a colorful eye look. I know... it sucks! The first time I take 2 totally different colors... and do a darker look - my cam makes it look so washed out! Grrr!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

So pretty Erica! (I need to add Phloof & Sable on my next haul list!) lol
Here's mine. (The e/s is a bit darker IRL than in the pics)

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Moistureblend Foundation in NC42

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

MAC BlushCreme in Pleasureful

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Shale (entire lid & Under lower lash)

MAC e/s in Silver Ring (Crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Prussian

CD Diorshow WP Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Lipliner in Whirl

MAC l/s in Rio Babe




Woo Janny, HOT!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme

MF Panstik in Nude IvoryNeutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Ivory to Fair

Aromaleigh Pure Powder in 2W

Caboodles Tahiti Bronzer

L'oreal Glam Bronze Loose Highlighter in Rose Dusk

L'oreal Quickstick

MAC Phloof! - lid

MAC Sable - crease

WnW Cream - browbone, inner eye highlight

MAC Smolder Kohl

CG Super Thick Lash in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

MAC Lustreglass in Sinnamon




Erica, U R so cute!
 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Bethany, you look stunning as always. I can´t even think of any compliments I haven´t said so far, cause you ALWAYS look so good.

Erica, you have the cutest smile, and I love Sinnamon on you. too bad I won´t be buying anymore lipglasses. I decided I have too many and don´t even use them regularly

damn it Janelle, every day that starts with seeing you wearing your hair down is a bad hair day for me *lol* you looks so feminine with your hair down, so exotic, so SHINY. I´m incredibly jealous. btw your eye-mu looks fab, there´s nothing wrong with the pic


 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OK, a show of hands of WHO HATES THE ONLY GUY'S REMARKS on FOTDS?????????? nothing wrong with that *lol* after all it´s mostly the guys we want to look pretty for, right?
 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
Thanks guys.


Looks lovely and smokey, Janelle!

Erica: Very pretty. You look A LOT like my friend in that pic. It's uncanny!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Arielle damn it Janelle, every day that starts with seeing you wearing your hair down is a bad hair day for me *lol* you looks so feminine with your hair down, so exotic, so SHINY. I´m incredibly jealous. btw your eye-mu looks fab, there´s nothing wrong with the pic


Aww! Thanks hun! That's all thanks to my Biolage Hydratherapie treatment!
It's a frizzball otherwise!
I love your hair, it's so silky looking, and BLONDE! I've always wanted to be a blonde, but it just doesn't go with my skin & eyebrows! lol
Which reminds me... I should go dry my hair now or else I'll be late for work & it'll be another pony/bun day! Yick!
 

Latest posts

Top