FOTD for May 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Enigmaa This is my first post here! Some may know me from MUA...

Here's mine. It was a lot more dramatic than usual, and I took this picture about 12 hours after I did my m/u (reapplied lippies of course :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Face: Jane oil-free foundation in ivory. NYC loose powder in translucent

NARS Orgasm

Eyes: Benefit Bad Gal lash, Milani storm to line, and the greenish color in the Revlon Colorstay quad in Khakis. Milani Classic beige on browbone

Lips: Neutrogena tinted lip balm in Fresh with MAC clear lipglass over it

Welcome to MuT Enigmaa! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!!

Your fotd looks awesome!! Please keep posting them!! I love your eyes! So pretty!

Originally Posted by Enigmaa This is my first post here! Some may know me from MUA...

Here's mine. It was a lot more dramatic than usual, and I took this picture about 12 hours after I did my m/u (reapplied lippies of course :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Face: Jane oil-free foundation in ivory. NYC loose powder in translucent

NARS Orgasm

Eyes: Benefit Bad Gal lash, Milani storm to line, and the greenish color in the Revlon Colorstay quad in Khakis. Milani Classic beige on browbone

Lips: Neutrogena tinted lip balm in Fresh with MAC clear lipglass over it

Welcome to MuT!! I'm Joy from Los Angeles & glad to see you post a FOTD! Look forward to reading more of your posts.
smile.gif

hehe thanks!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Everyone looks awesome! Bethany you did a great job recreating that ad!! Looks just like it! Ashley - those colors make your eyes POP!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice looks everyone! And welcome to all the new posters. No makeup on here today-just got a microdermabrasion treatment and triple enzyme peel this morning.

Enigmaa I really like your FOTD, I think it's perfect for a everyday look( sorry about my English, I'm Spanish...)

Everyone looks gorgeous! And, hi Enigmaa! Welcome to MuT! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!

My FOTD...

Face:

MAC Studiofix Powder Foundation

MAC Blot Powder

Cheeks:

MAC Cashew/Rosewood Blush Duo

MAC Cherche Blushcreme

Eyes:

MAC Deckchair Pigment

MAC Prose and Fancy e/s

MAC Mothbrown e/s

VS Black Gel e/l