FOTD for September 10th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
claps.gif
Very nice Tracy!!

What did you use on your lips???
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by tracybryant Okay guys here's my first FOTD. Dont be too harsh! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All my makeup is Clinique :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> plus the lightings kinda funky, will work on it better for next time
smile.gif
Tracy B

Ooooh, Trisha - I love your look today!!
biggrin.gif
I saved the pic because I want to get Sage, La Douce, and the Kajal e/l in Emerald to replicate it. I think it would be a gorgeous fall look!

And Tracy B - you look pretty!!
smile.gif
What lippie are you wearing? I like it!!

Thanks for the compliments!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Ooooh, Trisha - I love your look today!!
biggrin.gif
I saved the pic because I want to get Sage, La Douce, and the Kajal e/l in Emerald to replicate it. I think it would be a gorgeous fall look!
And Tracy B - you look pretty!!
smile.gif
What lippie are you wearing? I like it!!

Thanks for the compliments!! :icon_love

ERica, I was just going to ask what lipgloss you were wearing, but I realize I have that gloss! I wish it looked like that on me, it turns a bit more pale milky pink on my lips, yours must be more pigmented naturally...love it though!

I love your eyemakeup angelina, really girly! And your skin is to die for:icon_love

Everyone looks great!

Hey, actually that lip gloss isnt clinique, i forgot to put that. Ha ha its my cheapo stuff. I got it at Kmart. Its Bonne Bell Lip Devotion in Dream Cafe. It takes like coffee though so i only use it on certain days. Thanks for the compliments guys
smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments, guys
smile.gif
I don't post much pics coz our camera is waaaaaaaaay old, plus my skin has been looking really nasty lately
frown.gif

Trax is a GREAT shadow...one of my HGs
smile.gif
U should get it for sure, Andrea.

Trisha, I have to get those Stila shadows. They look awesome.

Originally Posted by Arielle don´t know what you´re talking about, Erica. your skin seems very flawless to me. and I like that lipgloss!!!! very soft and pretty look. and you look more tan than usual...did you go on holidays or something? I agree... you are crazy, Girl!!! Your skin is great! And you have those 'come hither' bedroom eyes and poses ! lol Love it!
Everyone looks great!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by tracybryant how do u guys get your pictures to fit on here from ur digital cam. Mine always say that they are too large.. If you are using Windows, an easy way to resize pictures is in Paint. Open your picture in Paint, and then go to the Image menu, then Stretch/Skew. You can enter a percentage for the height and width; make sure you enter the same position for each so your picture will stay in proportion! Depending on how big your picture is, somewhere between 50% and 25% should be good. (And remember, you can always click Edit menu --> Undo if you don't like the resize!)
If you want to keep a copy of your picture in its original size, go to File menu --> Save As when you're finished to save a new copy in the smaller size. (Make sure you enter a different file name!) If you just want to replace the original, go to File --> Save.

You can resize pictures in any image editing software, but I figured most people probably have Paint
wink.gif

Hope that helps!

You can also see if there is a setting on the camera itself - on what size you want your pics to be... to attach them, they can be 1024x768 pixels, to put them into your post, they have to be 500x500 or less
wink.gif

Very cute Angelie!

Originally Posted by angelina007

ok, it's my first make-up here
smile.gif
hope you will like it...Face:paloma powder nr.1

Eyes:Ruby rose eyeshadows, diorshow mascara

Lips:Nivea beaute nr 334 soft candy

Keep in mind though that 1024x768 is bigger than some people's desktops (and the same size as a lot of other people's including mine)! Plus it may take a very long time to load for those with a dail-up modem!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I agree... you are crazy, Girl!!! Your skin is great! And you have those 'come hither' bedroom eyes and poses ! lol Love it! This made me laugh, Janelle!! But thanks! :icon_love

Everybody looks/sounds awesome.

Trisha, I can't wait to get those Kajal liners :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking fab guys!

love your kissy face Erica!

Emmy, love the new av pic!

kinda the same as the other day

FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Sand & Shea

Estee Lauder Doublewear - Shell Beige

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX-10/11

YSL Touche Eclat - #3

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder - Mocha

Stila Browset - Dark

BeneFit Speed Brow - 02 Med/Dark

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Jade, La Douce & Oasis.

Stila Kajal Eyeliner - Emerald

Stila Lash Boost

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Lash Visor Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

NARS Bronzer - Laguna

LIPS:

Stila Glaze Liner - Nude

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick - Envie De Beige (or something like that!)

Stila Lipglaze - Praline

excuse my skin i just got in from work and didnt touch up apart from lips ( i just wore Praline at work) x

Trisha, you look beautiful - love the greens w/brown eyes

Originally Posted by kerri Everyone looks flawless today!! lol this fotd happend a month ago, but yes they ll do look great
biggrin.gif
i also enjoy goin bak n viewin all the picies

Originally Posted by angelina007 ok, it's my first make-up here
smile.gif
hope you will like it...Face:paloma powder nr.1

Eyes:Ruby rose eyeshadows, diorshow mascara

Lips:Nivea beaute nr 334 soft candy

That is beautiful on you.l

Back