FOTD for September 12th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
a natural FOTD (to show off my new lipstick *hehe*...I`ve decided to build up my tiny lipstick collection cause I´m sick of my hair sticking to my lips whenever I wear gloss)

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

MAC blushduo Orchid Sheen/Roseland

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla as base from lashline to brow

Clinique e/s Frosted Blossom on lids

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

Clinique Color Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick in Precious Pink

I agree! That pic is great!! looks like it's from a movie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I like that lipstick on you - it's subtle, but you stiill see the color, and I'm better w/ lipstick myself (for 'hair' reasons too! lol) You look great!
claps.gif

Trisha - What concert are you seeing? Can't wait to see your pics!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looking beautiful as always Andrea! I love the first pic of you too.. I dont have a FOTD today because i'm at home sick
frown.gif

Looking forward to seeing yours later Trisha darling!

thanks girls...I love that lipstick. I don´t think I´ll be buying anymore lipglosses anytime soon.

TRisha, can´t wait to see pics...are you gonna do a real rockstar makeup
icon_cheesygrin.gif
?

You look fab Andrea!

No skinfinish today?!
icon_wink.gif

But love the lippie!

Hope you feel better soon Laura!

Awww feel better Lau! :icon_love

Trisha -- Don't think I've heard of her.... wait?? Shes' not the one from Ally McBeal, is she?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww feel better Lau! :icon_love
Trisha -- Don't think I've heard of her.... wait?? Shes' not the one from Ally McBeal, is she?
icon_wink.gif

the one from Ally McBeal is Vonda Shepherd, right?
AND: GET BETTER, LAURA
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle the one from Ally McBeal is Vonda Shepherd, right?
AND: GET BETTER, LAURA
icon_wink.gif

Oh, hmmmm - I dunno? lol I was never really into that show, I just knew the "Because of You" song (or whatever its called) that the girl from the show recorded. lol

Originally Posted by Trisha its not the one from Ally J,
Duno what MU to do, ive done smokey a lot lately, so im not sure.

Any reccs for me?

you know what i have x

Oh... hmmm... maybe a dark navy blue look?? or with freshwater/deep truth - I always liked them on you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh... hmmm... maybe a dark navy blue look?? or with freshwater/deep truth - I always liked them on you
smile.gif
I agree...maybe you can do a silvery/navy smokey eye? I love the smokey eye on you :icon_love

Originally Posted by Bhav You look fab Andrea!No skinfinish today?!
icon_wink.gif

But love the lippie!

Hope you feel better soon Laura!

*lol* I realized this was the first time in 2 weeks that I haven´t used Shimpagne. I am scared I might get addicted to it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
..so I just left it out for today

Originally Posted by Arielle *lol* I realized this was the first time in 2 weeks that I haven´t used Shimpagne. I am scared I might get addicted to it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
..so I just left it out for today You'll be like Laura and her Brew addiction!And then you'll have to set up an addiction section on this site!!!

Originally Posted by Laura I dont have a FOTD today because i'm at home sick
frown.gif
It's probably from tyring to go cold-turkey on Brew. Maybe we should have let you mix a bit of it with some gloss.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Get well soon honey, big hugs :icon_love

makeup looks great! i really like that lipstick too and im jealous of your long eyelashes!!!

hope you feel better Laura!
smile.gif

Looking great, Andrea!!
biggrin.gif
So pretty as always!! Makes me want to check out that Clinique l/s...

My minimal FOTD:

FACE:

Max Factor Panstik in Nude Ivory

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

EYES:

Almay Bright Eyes Cream e/s in Golden Gleam

MAC e/s in Jest

Jordana Color XTend e/l in Blackout

Cover Girl Fantastic Lash in Very Black

LIPS:

Clinique Superbalm in Mango Tint

arielle-you look lovely as always. i love the way you glow, even w/o the s/f. your lashes are beautiful.
icon_biggrin.gif

trisha-can't wait to see your look. i know it will be fabulous!!
icon_biggrin.gif

erica-your looks sounds very natural and pretty!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Arielle, I really like that pink e/s on you!

I did a fairly simple look today... Actually I did the same thing yesterday, I just didn't take pics yesterday since we're always running late to church, lol

Eyes (Mini-Tutorial!)

All Milani shadows...

[*]Sheer Sand as wash

[*]Java Bean in crease and outer lid

[*]Moonlight under brow

[*]Extra layer of Sheer Sand to blend the Java Bean better and add more shimmer
smile.gif

[*]Jordanna Easyliner in Lavish Brown

[*]Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara (I always curl my lashes too, the mascara doesn't give me this much curl!)

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Visible Lift Eye Concealor

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor (for blemishes)

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder

Lips

None .. the only place I'm going today is a job interview workshop with free pizza, so there's no point
wink.gif

The colors came out much better in this picture than in my last picture, the lighting must have been better!
smile.gif

Jennifer, you might not believe this, but I like deep set eyes like yours....that´s what I call bedroom eyes!! and btw, it´s kinda funny: your left eye looks blue, the right one looks almost turquoise
wink.gif

good job with the eye mu btw, it really brings out your blue eyes!!

Originally Posted by Arielle Jennifer, you might not believe this, but I like deep set eyes like yours....that´s what I call bedroom eyes!! and btw, it´s kinda funny: your left eye looks blue, the right one looks almost turquoise
wink.gif

good job with the eye mu btw, it really brings out your blue eyes!!

Thanks!
smile.gif
My eyes are the same color in real life though, there was just a slight reflection on my right glasses lens today! (However they are anti-glare lenses and so I never get big white glares in pictures, but sometimes I do get a bit of a green or yellow reflection!) Since I wear my glasses every day, I thought I ought to take at least some pictures with my glasses since that's how the rest of the world sees me!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back