FOTD for September 13th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha cool, glad you wont get offended hunny!
Lovin the new av Andrea! x

thanks, trisha!you´re my personal makeup idol so I soak up all the tips I get from you :icon_love

Ditto on everyone's compliments, Andrea! You look beautiful! The multicolor shadows looks really cool with the green liner.

I'm plain jane today, since I was in a rush!

PF Mineral Wear powder in Translucent

cornsilk pressed bronzer

rimmel liner in chianti

wetnwild AOS

bonnebell shadowbox quad in cafe classics (darkest shade to go over pencil liner

L'oreal voluminous (I think I need a new tube, this got flaky under my eyes at the end of school, might have to try Rimmel's super lash!)

Rimmel gloss in snog

Love how those eyeshadows look together, kinda plummy but still on the neutral side!

Originally Posted by Trisha lots of people commented on how my skin didnt look as good as usual, me not loving the PX fndt! its really flat looking even tho i mixed it with Becca Shimmer stuff! Oh well back to Chantecaille!

Really? I think your skin looks the same (great
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) as usual, but skin looks different in photos than in real life...that sucks it didn't work for you, did you buy a full size already?

Originally Posted by Trisha yeah i bought it, but im gona mix it with my Chantecaille, cos even tho i dont like the finish, it has great lasting power xx That's such a good idea to mix formulas, I really must try it some morning when I have time to futz with it...that way you can still wear it and make it work for you!

Anne, you sounds fab...and I love L´Oreal Voluminous too (although it´s sometimes tricky to apply)

TRisha, I have to say I actually like the finish of your new foundation BETTER. your skin looks even more flawless to me.and it doesn´t look all that matte to me.

Love that look, Trisha!!
smile.gif

I know what you mean about the foundation being too flat looking - it doesn't look bad on you, IMO, but I can tell a difference because your foundation usually doesn't look as matte. I think I'm going to try the Flawless though, just because it does look so good on you!! Plus I prefer a soft matte finish, so hopefully I'll like it. The only thing I don't like is the $40 price tag...
eek.gif

You have such pretty eyes Jennifer.

Originally Posted by girl_geek Very pretty Andrea! The greens look good with your tan skin!
Well, this is probably the closest you'll see me to wearing blues or greens, lol .... I took these pictures several hours after I applied the mu, but it still looks pretty good except for where I rubbed the outside corner of my eye
wink.gif

BTW I noticed in the top picture, you can see the reflection of our window and blinds in my glasses .... but I'm not sure where else to take a picture in natural light without going outside! Maybe I'll try a different angle next time...

Eva,

I actually just bought the Biotherm e/l on ebay, I went to the Biotherm website and they were all sold out of the green. Here in Connecticut we don't have any stores that sell Biotherm, so I tried online. I found a seller on ebay that sold all four of the e/l and I lucked out and got a great deal. I'm just waiting for them to come in. Can't wait to try them, they look so good on Andrea!

Originally Posted by Eva121 I really really really must have one of these.I'm gonna check out the other colors! Is it easy to apply ? (Is it worth buying?
wink.gif
)edit: and you look great of course
smile.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Eva,
I actually just bought the Biotherm e/l on ebay, I went to the Biotherm website and they were all sold out of the green. Here in Connecticut we don't have any stores that sell Biotherm, so I tried online. I found a seller on ebay that sold all four of the e/l and I lucked out and got a great deal. I'm just waiting for them to come in. Can't wait to try them, they look so good on Andrea!

COOL! did you get all the colors? you just have to do a FOTD when you get them, ok? I can´t wait to see what the other colors look like
wink.gif

Andrea,

I'm to "ascared" to do a FOTD....HAHAHHAHAHAH!
icon_eek.gif

But, I will promise I will try. At the very least I'll take a picture of the e/l as soon as they come in. They are being delivered from Singapore, so who knows when they will get here. I just received my pigment's in the mail, Teal, Cornflower, Kitschmas and Chartreuse. I'm going to try to use them soon. You and Trisha are my inspiration. When I first saw that acid green color on your eyes I said to myself, I have to have that!!!! hahaha

Originally Posted by Arielle COOL! did you get all the colors? you just have to do a FOTD when you get them, ok? I can´t wait to see what the other colors look like
wink.gif

02_1.jpg

Here's the picture from the ebay auction.

Originally Posted by Arielle COOL! did you get all the colors? you just have to do a FOTD when you get them, ok? I can´t wait to see what the other colors look like
wink.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Andrea,
I'm to "ascared" to do a FOTD....HAHAHHAHAHAH!
icon_eek.gif

But, I will promise I will try. At the very least I'll take a picture of the e/l as soon as they come in. They are being delivered from Singapore, so who knows when they will get here. I just received my pigment's in the mail, Teal, Cornflower, Kitschmas and Chartreuse. I'm going to try to use them soon. You and Trisha are my inspiration. When I first saw that acid green color on your eyes I said to myself, I have to have that!!!! hahaha

OMG Jen, thank you so much....you call ME an inspiration?
icon_redface.gif
:icon_love
icon_redface.gif
ok, please take at least a pic of the eyeliners...whenever you get them

Originally Posted by suziqq322
02_1.jpg

wow...the blue and the pink one look awesome. I had to decide between pink and green and I thought I wear blues and greens more often so I took acid green. what a great haul!!!

Originally Posted by suziqq322
02_1.jpg

Oh,very nice
smile.gif
I'm gonna look for them next time I'm in town,things always get released very late here,so I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't even on sale yet.

Back