FOTD for September 13th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
totally opposite from yesterday´s light pinks...I got a little color crazy

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

usual concealers

MAC Beauty Powder Pretty Baby and MSF Pink Porcelaine on cheeks

EYES:

MAC e/s Surreal on inner third of lid

MAC e/s Swimming on middle third

MAC pigment Cornflower on outer third and crease

MAC e/s Aquadisiac on lower lashline

Biotherm liquid eyeliner Magic Painting in Acid Green on upper lashline

Jade Perfect Cream Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g C-Thru

P.S: the e/s were a little more colorful IRL and as always my digicam can´t take clear closeups. ugh, and on the last pic the area next to my mouth is soo light...what did I do? *lol*
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Biotherm liquid eyeliner Magic Painting in Acid Green on upper lashline I really really really must have one of these.I'm gonna check out the other colors! Is it easy to apply ? (Is it worth buying?
wink.gif
)edit: and you look great of course
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Eva121 I really really really must have one of these.I'm gonna check out the other colors! Is it easy to apply ? (Is it worth buying?
wink.gif
) I think they´re totally worth buying...but hurry up they might not be in stores for too long.yes, they are easy to apply (but I always use my slanted eyebrow brush cause I can´t use the applicators that come with all liquid liners...my lashes are pretty curved so I always end up getting liquid liner on my lashtips
icon_rolleyes.gif
)

and: the colors are soo vibrant and don´t fade or flake (it´s even brighter in real life, my cam didn´t do them justice)

The greens look fab on you girlie! I've never seen e/s that vivid on you before. LOVE IT
biggrin.gif

Wow Andrea!! that green looks great on you!! I like how vibrant it is... great lips too!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura The greens look fab on you girlie! I've never seen e/s that vivid on you before. LOVE IT
biggrin.gif
yeah I was in a "daring" mood today *lol*. and I always practice these looks before actually going out like this....just in case I mess up
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks for the sweet comments, girls :icon_love

Andrea this look is sooo perfect on you!!!!:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Very pretty Andrea! The greens look good with your tan skin!

Well, this is probably the closest you'll see me to wearing blues or greens, lol .... I took these pictures several hours after I applied the mu, but it still looks pretty good except for where I rubbed the outside corner of my eye
wink.gif

BTW I noticed in the top picture, you can see the reflection of our window and blinds in my glasses .... but I'm not sure where else to take a picture in natural light without going outside! Maybe I'll try a different angle next time...

Looks gorgeous! :icon_love

Originally Posted by girl_geek Very pretty Andrea! The greens look good with your tan skin!
Well, this is probably the closest you'll see me to wearing blues or greens, lol .... I took these pictures several hours after I applied the mu, but it still looks pretty good except for where I rubbed the outside corner of my eye
wink.gif

BTW I noticed in the top picture, you can see the reflection of our window and blinds in my glasses .... but I'm not sure where else to take a picture in natural light without going outside! Maybe I'll try a different angle next time...

*lol* Jennifer, yeah I can see where you rubbed your eye
icon_cheesygrin.gif

but I have to say that blue liner looks cool.....I think it comes very very close to MAC´s Blue Peep Fluidline. I like the look of a neutral lid color and bright liner as well....I don´t always feel like wearing lots of color, so it´s a good alternative to wear brights only as liner

Andrea, I LOVE your makeup today, omigosh!!
biggrin.gif
That Biotherm e/l is awesome!!

Looking good too, Jennifer!! Did you ever find a replacement for your L'oreal Color Frescos?

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Andrea, I LOVE your makeup today, omigosh!!
biggrin.gif
That Biotherm e/l is awesome!!
Looking good too, Jennifer!! Did you ever find a replacement for your L'oreal Color Frescos?

Not yet, I've run out of drugstore options so I'm looking at department store brands .... I've heard recommendations for Urban Decay's cream eyeshadows, Stila Shadow Pots, and Mac Shadesticks, and I checked that they all have colors I like ... any thoughts?
That white eyeshadow is by far hubby's favorite look so I have to find a replacement!
smile.gif

wow Andrea,those colors look awesome on you!!!!great job,i would love to try this myself,i love doing colors!!!you always look so pretty,lovely to see your fotds!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Looks great Andrea, the only thing i would suggest is to take the e/s colour a touch higher on the lid on the outer lid as it seems to slant downwards. I just saw that too
icon_redface.gif
....I don´t know why, I NEVER apply e/s above my crease (other than the light browbone highlighter) so that´s why I usually end up with the color even below my crease because I´m afraid it might look stupid if it´s above the crease

Originally Posted by Trisha it looks great hunny, i just thought i'd add that, just give it a try! x I will! and you´re always more than welcome to add your thoughts, I admire your makeup so any tips from you are always welcome
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back