FOTD for September 16th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous Jen, your eyes are STUNNING

Originally Posted by girl_geek Very pretty Nilufer, natural yet still a touch of color!
Here is my look, this is my favorite combination of eyshadow colors and I wear this quite often!

Eyes

All Milani Shadows....

Spice -- all over lids and crease (bottom layer, to get a color base)

Java Bean -- crease and outer lid

Sun Goddess -- all over lids and crease to add bronze shimmer

Moonlight -- brow highlighter

Jordanna Easyliner in Brown Suede

Maybelline Sky High Curves Waterproof Mascara

Lips

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Misty Lilac (more pink than lilac but whatever...)

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor

L'Oreal Visible Eye Lift Concealor

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder

lol, you can barely see the towel on my head on the bottom picture, I took pictures before drying my hair today
smile.gif

golden olive is lighter and more golden. Jade is more green and very pretty. I know why it looks that way because I mixed a bit of Mac humid to line with it. I forgot to write that down
icon_redface.gif
I am sorry I just have so many things in my mind and trying to get yours and my sister's packages done at the same time and decide whatelse I can put in the boxes....
rolleyes.gif
I better edit my other posts...

Originally Posted by Sophia Nilufer that's OK!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Now I see , of course Golden Olive is very obvious and it's very beautiful!! I want to get it!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm making a list of the pigments I want to get,samples of course I cannot afford to buy the full sizes and I want to have many colors!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Golden Olive is similar to Jade??

very pretty Jennifer!! Autum is there and looks nice :icon_love

Originally Posted by girl_geek Very pretty Nilufer, natural yet still a touch of color!
Here is my look, this is my favorite combination of eyshadow colors and I wear this quite often!

Eyes

All Milani Shadows....

Lips

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Misty Lilac (more pink than lilac but whatever...)

Face

lol, you can barely see the towel on my head on the bottom picture, I took pictures before drying my hair today
smile.gif

Oh that's OK Nilufer,don't worry!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla golden olive is lighter and more golden. Jade is more green and very pretty. I know why it looks that way because I mixed a bit of Mac humid to line with it. I forgot to write that down
icon_redface.gif
I am sorry I just have so many things in my mind and trying to get yours and my sister's packages done at the same time and decide whatelse I can put in the boxes....
rolleyes.gif
I better edit my other posts...

Thank you everyone!
icon_redface.gif

Andrea, I've discovered that warm-toned neutrals look much better on me, cool browns tend to wash me out or just look dirty. Hence the orangey-bronze Sun Goddess I use all the time with my browns!
biggrin.gif
(For that matter, Spice is a brown with a slight reddish tint so it might also be considered a warm color, while Java Bean it just a plain old dark brown.)

Originally Posted by girl_geek Thank you everyone!
icon_redface.gif

Andrea, I've discovered that warm-toned neutrals look much better on me, cool browns tend to wash me out or just look dirty. Hence the orangey-bronze Sun Goddess I use all the time with my browns!
biggrin.gif
(For that matter, Spice is a brown with a slight reddish tint so it might also be considered a warm color, while Java Bean it just a plain old dark brown.)

I think I´m the other way round...I have a cool toned brown (chocolate brown) that looks good with my eyes (they have more grey than blue in them anyway) and the warm toned brown I have (MAC Mulch) looks so gorgeous on everyone BUT me
icon_neutral.gif

I´m still buying all the neutrals Milani has when I get to go on my US trip, if I end up not liking them at least I won´t have to regret spending a lot of money on them

ladies your looks sound great!!

Nilufer love the green!

Jen the brown is soo pretty,it really makes the color of your eyes stand out!!

VERY Pretty Lilla!!! I have tried for many weeks to win Greensmoke on ebay and haven't won it yet.....but I will keep going after it. Very nice job!!

Originally Posted by lilla You guys sound great. I am gonna try to post mine and see if it works.
Eotd:

UD PP

Mac shroom e/s

Mac Greensmoke e/s

Mac humid e/s

Mac Golden Olive pigment

Stila Oasis e/s

Stila La Douce e/s

Shu Uemura ME Gold 370

Rimmel Volum' Eyes comb mascara

Very pretty girl_geek!! I am so jealous of how well you all photograph your eyes.........when i close my eyes.....i don't have that much lid that shows up....creases and all.........and it is just hard to see what i have on.......but you and lilla did a nice job!!

Eyes

All Milani Shadows....

Lips

Face

smile.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Very pretty girl_geek!! I am so jealous of how well you all photograph your eyes.........when i close my eyes.....i don't have that much lid that shows up....creases and all.........and it is just hard to see what i have on.......but you and lilla did a nice job!! Thank you! Although I have to really raise my eyebrows for you to see the e/s -- if I just close my eyes "regularly" you do see a lot of crease and less of the lid
wink.gif

And I normally take about 4 shots at each angle and pick the best ones, because I usually have a few that don't look good or aren't in focus!

today´s FOTD (or more like FOTnight by now), inspired by Jennifer´s Browns
smile.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

MAC Blot Poweder Medium Dark

MAC Blush Angel

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pink Porcelaine

EYES:

H&M e/s Ginger Brown-lid

dark chocolate brown from TBS Shimmer Waves-outer corners and crease

MAC f/l Waveline on upper lashline and lightly on lower lashline

2 mascaras: MF 2000 Calorie (for volume)

Jade Perfect Cream (for seperation & length)

MAC e/s Goldbit-browbone highlight

LIPS:

Clinique Color Surge l/s Precious Pink

Helena Rubinstein Star Stellars Lipgloss in Star Snowdrop

Earrings: Claire´s
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(woah...what a statement when you go on a date with somebody *lol*)

Originally Posted by Arielle today´s FOTD (or more like FOTnight by now), inspired by Jennifer´s Browns
smile.gif
Wow, I feel flattered now!
icon_redface.gif

Those browns look really good on you, and bring out your blue eyes also! I wouldn't worry too much if you can't wear all shades of brown since you look good in the ones you've got!
biggrin.gif

here's my fotd

eyes:

paradisco

sushi flower

cranberry

gleam

carbon

engraved powerpoint

mac zoomlash

cheeks:

coppertone

gold deposit s/f

lips:

half-red lip pencil

chestnut lip pencil

delish lipstick

wondstruck lustreglass

Originally Posted by lilla Looking fabulous Andrea!!! Is this the American one?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
being nosy
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thanks Nilufer. and yeah, he´s american
wink.gif

Devin I think this is my favorite FOTD from you so far...you rock PINKS :icon_love

Love it Devin! The pinks look great on you.

Delighted to see a FOTD from you girl_geek! Those shades really do suit you, dont they.

Andrea, beautiful as always girlie! I like what you used on your lips

Originally Posted by Laura Love it Devin! The pinks look great on you.
Delighted to see a FOTD from you girl_geek! Those shades really do suit you, dont they.

Andrea, beautiful as always girlie! I like what you used on your lips

I agree with all of the above
smile.gif
Soooo pretty...u guys could be models.

Latest posts

Back