FOTD for September 16th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No pics for me! But here's what I have on today: FACE Prescriptives Virtual Skin Foundation Models Prefer Concelaer YSL TE #3 Models Prefer Yellow Powder CHEEKS NARS Deep Throat Blush RMK Highlighter shade EYES UD PP UD - Asyphixa (sp??) MAC - Au Contraire, Parfait Amour, Shroom Stila - Smudgepot Black MAC Kohl - Phone Number Smashbox - Lash primer UD - Skycraper mascara LIPS Stila lipglaze - guava I'm going out tonight with my university friend's so i'll probably end up intensifying this look to match my purple top!! the format of my post has gone weird - anyone know why??

the whole forum gone weird in the last hour,, i don't know if it's just with me ..

No pics for me either
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:

Face:

Clinique Superfit make up

Clinique Blended Loose powder

Christian Dior's Hydrating Concealer

Mac's Sheertone Blush in Peaches

Eyes:

UD Primer potion

Stila Ecru e/s (brow highlighting)

Clinique's Color Surge e/s in Desert Sun (all over the lids)

Mac's Romp Frost e/s ( crease and as liner to my lower rims)

Stila's Major Lash Mascara

Lips:

Stila's Glaze Lip Liner

Estee Lauder's Pure Crystal lipstick in Crystal baby

Stila's Lip Glaze in Peach

Ladies, here is my feeble attempt to look as exotic as Trisha the Birthday Girl!

cleocatra.jpg

Originally Posted by NoOoRy the whole forum gone weird in the last hour,, i don't know if it's just with me .. Probably because Tony was upgrading our wonderful MUT last night!
biggrin.gif
He said funny things may happen for a few hours or so!
I might stop back with pics later ... depends on if I get my bottom off this couch and get my mu on soon enough to take pictures before I have to leave, lol

BHav and Sophia, you boot sound great...now I´m still waiting for pic, Jennifer and lovelustlost (still love your username although it´s hard for me to say it out loud and fast *lol*)

phoenix 461, I can´t see your pic
icon_cry.gif

You guys sound great. I am gonna try to post mine and see if it works.

Eotd:

UD PP

Mac shroom e/s

Mac Greensmoke e/s

Mac humid e/s

Mac Golden Olive pigment

Stila Oasis e/s

Stila La Douce e/s

Shu Uemura ME Gold 370

Rimmel Volum' Eyes comb mascara

Nilufer I like your olive look!! I cannot see exactly where have you put Golden olive Greensmoke and LaDouce!!

Originally Posted by lilla You guys sound great. I am gonna try to post mine and see if it works.
Eotd:

UD PP

Mac shroom e/s

Mac Greensmoke e/s

Mac Golden Olive pigment

Stila Oasis e/s

Stila La Douce e/s

Shu Uemura ME Gold 370

Your eyes look fab Nilufer. And you sound great Sophia! I can't edit my post to make it look like a list, it's not working!! And i can't change my font, or add smilies...

And everytime i post, it soesn't take into account when i've inserted spaces between paragraphs!!!!

Weird! I edited my fodt and it doesn't even have a note saying that edited .... Sorry bhav you're having problems with the system. I hope they get fixed soon.

Originally Posted by Bhav Your eyes look fab Nilufer. And you sound great Sophia! I can't edit my post to make it look like a list, it's not working!! And i can't change my font, or add smilies...

I have La Douce in the inner section and Greensmoke in the outer section of my e/lid. I used Golden Olive and Mac humid to line. Sorry I didn't explain all that
icon_sad.gif
I was hurrying.
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Nilufer I like your olive look!! I cannot see exactly where have you put Golden olive Greensmoke and LaDouce!!

Great job lilla!! I'm 36 as well and your skin looks awesome!!!

Originally Posted by lilla You guys sound great. I am gonna try to post mine and see if it works.
Eotd:

UD PP

Mac shroom e/s

Mac Greensmoke e/s

Mac Golden Olive pigment

Stila Oasis e/s

Stila La Douce e/s

Shu Uemura ME Gold 370

Thanks Jen..

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Great job lilla!! I'm 36 as well and your skin looks awesome!!!

Very pretty Nilufer, natural yet still a touch of color!

Here is my look, this is my favorite combination of eyshadow colors and I wear this quite often!

Eyes

All Milani Shadows....

Spice -- all over lids and crease (bottom layer, to get a color base)

Java Bean -- crease and outer lid

Sun Goddess -- all over lids and crease to add bronze shimmer

Moonlight -- brow highlighter

Jordanna Easyliner in Brown Suede

Maybelline Sky High Curves Waterproof Mascara

Lips

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Misty Lilac (more pink than lilac but whatever...)

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor

L'Oreal Visible Eye Lift Concealor

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder

lol, you can barely see the towel on my head on the bottom picture, I took pictures before drying my hair today
smile.gif

I think that´s my favorite look on you too, Jennifer
icon_cheesygrin.gif
too bad I haven´t found any neutrals I really like (the ones I have wash me out), otherwhise I´d try that look too-I love the contrast with your BLUE eyes.

Nilufer, that looks soo pretty! and I can tell the sun was shining when you took this pic, your eyes look so "illuminated"

Nilufer that's OK!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Now I see , of course Golden Olive is very obvious and it's very beautiful!! I want to get it!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm making a list of the pigments I want to get,samples of course I cannot afford to buy the full sizes and I want to have many colors!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Golden Olive is similar to Jade??

Originally Posted by lilla I have La Douce in the inner section and Greensmoke in the outer section of my e/lid. I used Golden Olive to line. Sorry I didn't explain all that
icon_sad.gif
I was hurrying.
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back