FOTD for September 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tony: so nice to hear this from a mens lips! ! !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Certainly a blue theme in the air
smile.gif

Midgard, lovely as usual. I love how ur EOTDs always turn out.

And Sabrina, love the colours too. I swear, u really remind me of Sarah Michelle Geller everytime I see ur pic. Keep ur FOTDs coming
smile.gif

Sophia: Thank you!

Iloveparis: So funny I remind you on her. Perhaps it´s the sloping nose of us two.
icon_biggrin.gif
I updated my Notepad and I put in a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar to show how proud I am on this comparison!

It is a big compliment for me a worse one for her!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany I updated my Notepad and I put in a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar to show how proud I am on this comparison! It is a big compliment for me a worse one for her!
icon_lol.gif

I don't think so....she would be proud
smile.gif

You are a sweetheart! ! !

Man, I looked in your notepad: your little boy is so cute! How old is he right now?

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany

You are a sweetheart! ! !Man, I looked in your notepad: your little boy is so cute! How old is he right now?

Who Sabrina?

Such pretty blues everyone!

Sabrina, that pic you posted is great, you ought to use that for your avatar!
biggrin.gif

girl geek: really? okay, I will try that! THX!
icon_wink.gif

Tony: What does the 5 in your Notepad entry stand for? And why is the pic missing???

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany

OH, I meant Iloveparis and her little son!But you are definetely also cute, Tony!
icon_cool.gif

LOL me??? I thought maybe you saw my son
smile.gif

Man Tony: he´s so so damn cute! He is presenting and acting behind the camera like a professional: that´s so cool! And he is always smiling and looking so satisfied! That is not so normal for the kids today. In my school the kids are never satisfied with anything and most of the time looking very agressive!

The pictures from Maui are telling little stories: would like to know what Cameron was telling you at each and every picture while moving his hands and arms!
icon_wink.gif

I am glad to ask you about your son!
icon_biggrin.gif

I had to look about the pictures another time and compare the pictures of you wife, Cameron and you. Ãn Camerons face you can identify an absolute mixture of you both. That´s always so stunning!

Sabrina, your eyes are GORGEOUS!!! You did a great job and the colors are amazing on you!
claps.gif

Tony I thought you were talking about Little T... lol was gonna say... have to fight Jen for that one
wink.gif
lol

Ok,... here's mine...

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Prep n' Prime Skin

Perscriptives Flawless Skin in Dusk

MAC Blot Powder in Dark (Mom has the liquid powder w/ her ... grrr!)

Ulta Blush in SunKissed

Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Bronze on Cheekbones.

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing

MAC e/s in LustreLeaf (lower lid)

MAC e/s in Rummy (Outer V & crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Industry

**OH DAMN!! I Forgot to put on mascara!!! Whoops!!! haahha**
icon_redface.gif

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta lip liner in Mink

MAC l/s in Politely Pink

MAC l/g in Mad Cap

(This is the same as a fotd I did last week, but I just felt like doing it again ! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I still have to figure out why my camera makes some pics so "shiny"... ?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 **OH DAMN!! I Forgot to put on mascara!!! Whoops!!! haahha**
icon_redface.gif
I do this all the time!

Originally Posted by Marisol I do this all the time! I'm just realizing it now when I'm going to put my usual "Ultima II... blah blah blah" & I'm like Wait a second!!! I totally forgot to put it on!! lol But I curled them at least... just stopped after that to do the hair so the mascara wouldn't clump from the heat, and just never went back to it ! Whoops! lol

OOo! I love the blue color on you three!!! Today i wore my glasses when I went out for breakfast, so I only wore Urban Decay Pleather Pencil in O (lipstick) Now I'm thinking about going out tonight, and so far I've done a smoky eye with Paua Dorf Mambo and Urban Decay Blunt. I might go with a nude lip, but I haven't actually decided yet.

Back