FOTD for September 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emmy-very pretty blues indeed.

Midgard-I want your eye shape and the talent!!! :icon_love You do this soooo pretty!

Sabrina-You are more beautiful than Sarah M. G.!!!

Janelle, love your hair!!! :icon_love Your eyelook is very pretty and your lashes are just fine without the mascara!! My lashes are barely there even with one!!
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sabrina, your eyes are GORGEOUS!!! You did a great job and the colors are amazing on you!
claps.gif

Tony I thought you were talking about Little T... lol was gonna say... have to fight Jen for that one
wink.gif
lol

Ok,... here's mine...

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Prep n' Prime Skin

Perscriptives Flawless Skin in Dusk

MAC Blot Powder in Dark (Mom has the liquid powder w/ her ... grrr!)

Ulta Blush in SunKissed

Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Bronze on Cheekbones.

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing

MAC e/s in LustreLeaf (lower lid)

MAC e/s in Rummy (Outer V & crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Industry

**OH DAMN!! I Forgot to put on mascara!!! Whoops!!! haahha**
icon_redface.gif

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta lip liner in Mink

MAC l/s in Politely Pink

MAC l/g in Mad Cap

(This is the same as a fotd I did last week, but I just felt like doing it again ! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, love your hair!!! :icon_love Your eyelook is very pretty and your lashes are just fine without the mascara!! My lashes are barely there even with one!!
rolleyes.gif
LOL - thanks hun!
smile.gif

Marisol + Lilla: Thank you ! I am glad to hear positive feedback. But you are ALSO welcome to tell me what could be any better on my MU!

In fact there are two things I am absolutely not sure off: 1.) This was the first time I was wearing the Estee Lauder Maximum Cover foundation. I think it makes me look very pale and absolutely matte. What do you think?

2.) My eyebrows: they are looking so dark. Do you think I should lighten/dye them up to a middle brown to look a little bit softer?

Please state your true opinion! I am happy about any constructive critic!
redface.gif

Janelle: Your eyes look so gorgeous. And what is most stunning for me in all your pix your face is shining so broght and shimmery. How do you recieve that look?

Another bigt compliment: In my opinion you got the most beautiful hair here on board. I love it when you straighten them (also love the curls, but the straightened better, because I got curls myself an don´t like them on me!)!

Every time I am asking me how did she get her hair so straight and so SHINY and healthy looking! That is just W O W !!!!!
claps.gif

Marisol and Nilufer, thanks for the compliments
smile.gif
Nilufer, it was nice to see ur bare face on the other thread. Still pretty even without the mu.

Janelle, I love ur makeup up too....as always. And I wish my hair could be as nice as yours, but that's genetics for u....

Sabrina, thanks for asking about my son. Ur such a sweetie urself. He's about 18 months.

And if you think ur foundation is a bit matte (it could just be the camera too), u can always add a highlighter to certain areas like ur cheekbones to add more shine. If u wanna try to lighten ur brows, I would suggest trying a lighter brown powder first to use before bleaching, as the bleaching is permanent and u might not like it.

I'm sure the girls here would have other suggestions....

I have to say blue looks great on you ladies!!! Emmy: soo vibrant! all I can say is WOW.

Midgard, I really like the blending today, I really think this is the best eotd I´ve seen from you.

And Sabrina,keep on posting FOTDs, you´re incredibly gorgeous! and what lipsticks are you wearing?

and Janelle, I am to colorblind to see what colors you´re wearing (silvery-grey-green? *lol*) but it looks great and natural, with just a little pop of color.

WOW!!You all look sooo beautiful!!
icon_smile.gif

I am learning so much from you guys!!

today I blended in a little shimmer gel in my Helena Rubenstein color clone foundation and I was glowing!!!(Not too much of course!He he)

Bought the tan glitter e/s from MAC too and it looked good with my green/brown eyes!!Love all your tips!!

I am also thinking the same thing everytime I see Janelles aviator.

What does she put in her hair to make it so SHINY!!!

Tell us Janelle!!!

Well, I am really late posting this, but it was the Homecoming dance, so I did a bit more than usual: No pics though, I don't have a digi, and my cameraphone sucks at picking up different colors

face

CoverGirl Advanced Radiance foundation in Classic Ivory

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear powder in Translucent ( I tried using this with a dense flat topped brush, and I really like the finish!)

Cornsilk bronzer (I tried Trisha's 3-shape technique, I likey!)

Wet'n'Wild blush in Naive

Wet'n'Wild AOS (over cheekbones and slightly on nose and hairline)

eyes

Clinique liner in Browner Smudge- on upper lashline and lower inner rims

Clinique Like Mink duo- bronzy-gold color over liner

Wet'n'Wild AOS - wash and highlighter

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

lips

L'Oreal colourjuice in bubblegum

Clinique gloss in Whisper in center

Back