FOTD for September 18th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today i used select tint. thank you sweetie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by erica_1020 OK what foundation today? You look beautiful. I just swapped away mythology
icon_sad.gif
but I have expensive pink

awww...thank you darling!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Becky, I´m glad you posted...I love to see how every MuT Member looks like (speaking of that, I see you changed your avatar, you look great!). Milani Luminous looks great on you (I´m dying to get it!) and so do the cool e/s colors.
Devin, I love how your e/s color and lip colors match. gosh, everything looks good on you!!!

appreciate the sweet comments!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

[

quote=Trisha]Becky, yay you posted a FOTD!! Looks fab!

Everyone else looks fab, Devin, loving the skin as usual xx

Originally Posted by Liz here's mine for today using the new Inventive quad
smile.gif
Ooh, I love those colors, you did an awesome job on applying/blending, and your lashes look pretty too! Your eyes are so pretty!
No makeup for me today, lounged at home, but I did put on some lipgloss! lol

Liz that is so pretty!! I love the way the dark shadow is blended into the lighter shadow!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by amarock I was in the store eyeing these over the weekend - are they any good? What is the texture like? I also saw some shimmery cream to powder highlighter that were really pretty in the pan, but I worried about them creasing if I used them on my lids. How well did the shimmer cube last on your eyelids? Your eye makeup looks pretty with the nude mouth.
smile.gif
They are really soft, more like compacted pigment than pressed eyeshadow. Oh, they remind me a lot of the mineralize shadows MAC put out last year. The Shimmer Cubes lasted all day, absolutely no fading or creasing. It didn't even transfer onto my fingers when I touched my eye. The metal cream to powder isn't meant to crease at all, but I haven't played with mine yet. Thanks for the compliment
tongue.gif

Back