FOTD for September 18th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's me for today! I had time to take pics but some turned out weird. MAC Naked Lunch looks orange on myt brow bone for starters and i swear its not like that in real life! Ignore my unruly brows & my bad job at trying to cover up zits!

FACE:

Estee Lauder DoubleWear Foundation

Estee Lauder DoubleWear Concealer

Revlon Skinlights to highlight cheekbones (not that i have any!)

Estee Lauder Amber Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia

Dior Skinflash under eyes

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Naked Lunch in the inner corners, lid & brow bone

Stila Twig in the crease & outer corners

Bobbi Brown Black Gel eyeliner to line top lashline

MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl to line lower inner rims

Smashbox Eyelash Primer

Shu Uemera Basic Mascara

LIPS:

Rimmel Get Up & Go Lipliner

L'Oreal ColourJuice in Bungalow

FRAGRANCE:

Clinique Happy To Be

Thanks honey! I actually put Brew on first & then thought to myself "woah that's way too nude"!! So i think i'm finally over my addiction. It only took me a week to get over it so that's cool! Yup i got your text last night from your new number & saved it!

I'm LOVING that FOTD girlie! The gold & green look fab together. And yeah, i think i'd love NARS Chihuahua too. I have it on my wishlist but cant afford to get it right now. I will sometime in the future though.

So did you post your haul plus pics from yesterday yet??

Woohoo! I'm there ready & waiting *giggles*

Enjoy your week off now sweetie
smile.gif

Trisha, I LOVE your b-day-makeup. soft and beautiful...and you should wear your hair wavy more often-it looks absolutely gorgeous (and so different...in a good way of course) !!!

Laura, can I please tell you the last pic should be in a magazine?!!!!

you have the perfect eyes-brow shape combination. I think the model in the latest Nivea mascara ad has the same eyes+brows. you looks absolutely stunning today!!!!!!!!

btw, the last pic should be your avatar pic!!!!! (just my opinion, I am in love with the diva-pose *lol*)

lovely, Midgard!!! I have Cornflower too....and right now I´m thinking: why in the world did it never occur to me that I could wear it with darker colors (not just greens) ???

so thanks for the inspiration
smile.gif

Midgard your violet/blue look is soooo beautiful!!!:icon_love

Laura you should take more full face photos because you're very beautiful and your skin is gorgeous!!!:icon_love

Trisha I love the gold-green look, I love that green e/s it has more gold in!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just wanted to share these photos...They are my Little cousins face for the day (well just for photography) I did her make-up..she lets me experiment on her..Ofcourse what little girl of 12 would'nt.... I tried making it smaller but weirdly it won't let me....Sorry

1.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

Jasmine, you did a good job on your cousin´s makeup. the e/s colors look great with her skintone-and we all know 12years old girls love glitter *lol* well actually a lot of us older girls do too
icon_biggrin.gif

here is me for today. I´m actually not going anywhere, I just needed an excuse for not studying so I did this (thanks to Midgard for reminding me that cornflower can be actually quite "wearable")

FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

MAC Skinfinish Shimpagne all over and concentrated on cheekbones

MAC Skinfinish Pink Porcelaine on cheeks

MAC Beauty Powder Pretty Baby on cheeks

Bonnebell Glimmer Bronzer in Gold´n´Glitz

(I needed some color cause Studio Fix kinda washes me out)

EYES:

MAC pigment Cornflower: dry on lids (looks so grey) and wet on lashline (looks obviously blue that way)

MAC e/s Concrete: on brows and on crease of lid

MAC e/s Vanilla on browbone

Jade Perfect Cream Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g C-Thru

Thanks for all the lovely compliments girls! I'm grinning from ear to ear now *giggles*

Loving cornflower on you today Andrea & Midgard! I get excited every time i see your pics Andrea coz i know i'll have Shimpagne soon! Really wished i had it for todays FOTD!

Jasmine you did a wonderful job on your cousin.. The colours are really vibrant & look well together

Gonna listen to the westlife song now Trisha! Thanks for posting the link to it sweetie
biggrin.gif

Arielle....Thank you so much...The same goes for Laura and Lilla...I know everyone hears this all the time... But I have such an aspiration to become a mua...and love just trying new and weird things...

All of you look Great....Ofcourse Ofcourse....Ya' Got Skillz

Yes Trisha...She is a thick one too...about 5'6 of 7 in height...She tries to think she older but we make sure she relizes that she is Just 12 years old...I think it is something in the milk now a days that make young girls grow up sooooooooooooooooooooo Fast...

Originally Posted by Arielle btw, the last pic should be your avatar pic!!!!! (just my opinion, I am in love with the diva-pose *lol*) LOL! I changed it to my avatar pic on MySpace just for you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LOL! I changed it to my avatar pic on MySpace just for you
biggrin.gif
*YAY* ....off to leave you a comment
smile.gif

Everyone looks sooo beautiful! I agree about that last photo Laura...it's a keeper!

Latest posts

Back