FOTD for September 19th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eyes

urban decay primer potion

mac tilt

mac parrot

mac peridot

line with rebel rock blue (pigment)

face

chantecaille future skin in ivory

mac stereo rose

mac rose d'or

prescriptives virtual matte pressed powder level 1

lips

mac sunset l/g

This is actually something I did last night when I got bored... lol, it turned out pretty well!

I used Electric Coral on the inside, Bright Coral in the middle, Bright Fuschia on the outside corners and the lining on the bottom, and Deckchair on the browbone.

I AM IN LOVE with Deckchair! I just splurged and bought the full size on Ebay...

WOW Just GORGEOUS!! Are these all mac colors??

Originally Posted by MACGoddess This is actually something I did last night when I got bored... lol, it turned out pretty well!
I used Electric Coral on the inside, Bright Coral in the middle, Bright Fuschia on the outside corners and the lining on the bottom, and Deckchair on the browbone.

I AM IN LOVE with Deckchair! I just splurged and bought the full size on Ebay...

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks...but I have to thank MAC for making this possible
icon_cheesygrin.gif
check this out-me withOUT makeup....no need to be jealous!!!

He he....you still look great
icon_razz.gif

Wow! I can't believe how good this eyelook is!! great job.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess This is actually something I did last night when I got bored... lol, it turned out pretty well!

you have such beautiful skin. makeup really enhances it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Eyes

mac tilt

mac parrot

mac peridot

face

mac stereo rose

mac rose d'or

lips

mac sunset l/g

i love how intense that color is on you! very nice!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks guys...that was the first time I have posted anything in this forum!! I was a little nervous, lol stage fright!

And yes, Kerri, they are all MAC pigments... I think the three I used on my lid are all PRO colors, and Deckchair was a limited edition pigment. It is kind of a kicked up glittery pale pinkish color.

Which one are you using? Super lash or Ultimate lash or Extreme lash mascara? I need to go to Canada....

Originally Posted by lovelustlost I love my mascara! It works great as one coat (very seperated) or 3 for long and thick.

Michelle, Nilufer, Andrea, Kerri and Leila - looking absolutely gorgeous ladies!

mac tilt

mac parrot

mac peridot

face

mac stereo rose

mac rose d'or

lips

mac sunset l/g

Beautiful Kerri!You remind me of an actress... I just can't put my finger on which one!

Originally Posted by Arielle here´s my FOTD-trying to use fall-colors
FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

MAC Skinfinish Shimpagne allover and concentrated on cheeks+cheekbones

MAC bluscreme Fancy Ray (blush doesn´t show up on pics...as usual
icon_frown.gif
)

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla-browbone

TBS Shimmer Waves: chocolate brown color on lids

MAC e/s D´Bohemia-inner half of lid

MAC e/s Concrete-crease, upper and lower lashline

2 mascaras: MF 2000 Calorie mascara for volume

Jade Perfect Cream mascara for lenght & seperation

LIPS:

MAC l/s Viva Glam V

MAC l/g Wonderstruck

btw, this is my hair in the most natural state. just let it air dry which I usually never do cause it looks aweful. I kinda like it now although it reminds me of a hippie hairdo
biggrin.gif

Andrea, you are such a beauty! Have you ever considered modeling? I'm so serious!

Leila and Kerri, I´m so jealous of your eyes....bright blue (Kerri) and bright green (Leila)....it must be so effortless to do a great eye mu when you have such stunning eyes to start with :icon_love

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Andrea, you are such a beauty! Have you ever considered modeling? I'm so serious! *LOL* nope, I´ve never considered that...and I´m serious too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
OMG Joy, you seriously made me blush now
icon_redface.gif

Kerri, your skin is beautiful!!! Lilla, your eyes look GREAT!

mac tilt

mac parrot

mac peridot

face

mac stereo rose

mac rose d'or

lips

mac sunset l/g

Wohaaaa... it´so fantastic how Make Up can achieve so different lookings!

Andrea: I have to say that this look is the most fitting look I have ever seen on you! You are an absolutely beauty in all your FOTD but this lipstick and the condition of your hair is absolutely FITTING your type! You look so great. I know you are also searching for light pink lipcolors and prefer the girlie-look like me too. But I think the darker lipsticks looks so much more great on you! So mature and really really beautiful!

kerri: You are so natural beauty. The Make Up you use is never too much. Just so that it underlines your natural beauty. That´s the art of make up, I guess. And for me the hardest thing to learn. What is too much and what not? You got the clue! Looking so beautiful today!!!

Thank you hun!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Beautiful Kerri!You remind me of an actress... I just can't put my finger on which one!

Latest posts

Back