FOTD for September 19th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm the first one?! Come on guys, post!

I'm trying to use up some old makeup so bear with me...

Eyes:

- L'oreal Eyeshadow Quad (The black grey, silver & white one)

- L'oreal Lineur Intensif

- Marcelle Mascara

Face:

- L'oreal True Match in N4

Lips:

- Trucco Matt Lipstick in Flesh 4

I think this is the first time i post full face pictures

Wow! very pretty!! Love your lashes too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lovelustlost I'm the first one?! Come on guys, post! I'm trying to use up some old makeup so bear with me...

Eyes:

- L'oreal Eyeshadow Quad (The black grey, silver & white one)

- L'oreal Lineur Intensif

- Marcelle Mascara

Face:

- L'oreal True Match in N4

Lips:

- Trucco Matt Lipstick in Flesh 4

I think this is the first time i post full face pictures

Mine for today:

Stila Latte e/s

Mac Coco pigment

Stila Twig e/s

Rimmel Endless length & lift mascara

CG Super thick lash mascara

Michelle, love your eyes and your hair. I have "big blush" days too!

Lilla, are the shadows a pinky brown or is that just the pic? Looks nice.

If I´d use pigments I´d go buy Coco right now...I remember the MAC MA used it on me during a makeover and I loved it. and that stila e/s really lives up to its name, those colors look so chocolate-y. love it, Nilufer!!!

Michelle, I say you need to post a FOTD every day now
icon_cheesygrin.gif
you´re so pretty! too bad we don´t have L´Oreal e/s Quads over here, I´d go buy the one you used ASAP. you have the most gorgeous eyes and lashes, I`m so jealous
smile.gif

and: what blush did you use? I want to achieve that big blush look too, but somehow when I try this my blush doesn´t look "placed" although I only apply it to the apples of my cheeks. it just ends up looking muddy and brownish

Do you have any Stila e/s? If you don't get investing in them. They are really nice and the quality is awesome.

Cirean-here is the pic of them on a piece of white paper. From left to right: Stila latte, Mac coco piggie, and Stila Twig. Latte is a very nice neutral colour and coco has a lot of shimmer. Twig looks dark but goes on really nice and you can adjust to pigmentation.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If I´d use pigments I´d go buy Coco right now...I remember the MAC MA used it on me during a makeover and I loved it. and that stila e/s really lives up to its name' date=' those colors look so chocolate-y. love it, Nilufer!!!/quote']

Thanks Trisha
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha looks fab Michelle!!
And Nilufer, i think thats my favourite look on you besides greens! it looks great!

Originally Posted by lilla Cirean-here is the pic of them on a piece of white paper. From left to right: Stila latte, Mac coco piggie, and Stila Twig. Latte is a very nice neutral colour and coco has a lot of shimmer. Twig looks dark but goes on really nice and you can adjust to pigmentation.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Love the Latte and the Coco... the Twig is a little scary lol browns can go very wrong on my skin. I will have to put the Latte on a my wish list! Thanks.

you're welcome
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean Love the Latte and the Coco... the Twig is a little scary lol browns can go very wrong on my skin. I will have to put the Latte on a my wish list! Thanks.

lovelustlost: WOW WOW WOW! You´re such a hottie! Your eyes are perfect! Your lashes are killing! It would be my big dream to got so thick lashes! And I also NEED to know what kind of BLUSH you are wearing! Really nice FOTD!

Nilufer: also love your eye look! It looks so natural! Really cute!

Michelle your eyes are unbelievable beautiful!!!:icon_love

Nilufer your natural brown look is so beautiful, also I think I have to buy Mac's Coco, I think it will be my HG brown e/s!! And Latte is gorgeous what shade is exactly??

It is like you'd mix a little chocolate with your milk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
not too dark not too light. I am sure Trisha would give better colouring explanation. I am not good at that department..
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Nilufer your natural brown look is so beautiful, also I think I have to buy Mac's Coco, I think it will be my HG brown e/s!! And Latte is gorgeous what shade is exactly??

You're absolutely right it's like chocolate with milk!! Such a wonderful shade for the fall!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla It is like you'd mix a little chocolate with your milk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
not too dark not too light. I am sure Trisha would give better colouring explanation. I am not good at that department..
icon_sad.gif

here´s my FOTD-trying to use fall-colors

FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

MAC Skinfinish Shimpagne allover and concentrated on cheeks+cheekbones

MAC bluscreme Fancy Ray (blush doesn´t show up on pics...as usual
icon_frown.gif
)

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla-browbone

TBS Shimmer Waves: chocolate brown color on lids

MAC e/s D´Bohemia-inner half of lid

MAC e/s Concrete-crease, upper and lower lashline

2 mascaras: MF 2000 Calorie mascara for volume

Jade Perfect Cream mascara for lenght & seperation

LIPS:

MAC l/s Viva Glam V

MAC l/g Wonderstruck

btw, this is my hair in the most natural state. just let it air dry which I usually never do cause it looks aweful. I kinda like it now although it reminds me of a hippie hairdo
biggrin.gif

Andrea I love your lips, the lipstick and the lipgloss make a wonderful pair!!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle here´s my FOTD-trying to use fall-colors
FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

MAC Skinfinish Shimpagne allover and concentrated on cheeks+cheekbones

MAC bluscreme Fancy Ray (blush doesn´t show up on pics...as usual
icon_frown.gif
)

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla-browbone

TBS Shimmer Waves: chocolate brown color on lids

MAC e/s D´Bohemia-inner half of lid

MAC e/s Concrete-crease, upper and lower lashline

2 mascaras: MF 2000 Calorie mascara for volume

Jade Perfect Cream mascara for lenght & seperation

LIPS:

MAC l/s Viva Glam V

MAC l/g Wonderstruck

btw, this is my hair in the most natural state. just let it air dry which I usually never do cause it looks aweful. I kinda like it now although it reminds me of a hippie hairdo
biggrin.gif

I really like it Andrea! Are the e/s matte? Something looks really different about your eyes. I wish I could get my hands on that Shimpagne!!!

Originally Posted by Cirean I really like it Andrea! Are the e/s matte? Something looks really different about your eyes. I wish I could get my hands on that Shimpagne!!! hm..the only thing different is that my application and blending sucked this time *lol*, well D´Bohemia (inner half) is lustre...but I guess the body shop e/s is kinda matte I guess so that could be the differenceoh yeah I love shimpagne too-but I´ll stop raving about it until MAC pays me to do so
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back