FOTD for September 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I´m still lovin my Cornflower pigment
cool.gif
....today I´m trying out the suggestions for horse_luver from ikebana from this thread: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=11409

FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC MSF Pink Porcelaine

EYES:

MAC pigment Cornflower on lids

MAC e/s Mulch on crease

MAC powerpoint liner Permaplum on outer half of upper lashline

MAC f/l Blue Peep on lower inner rims

Jade Perfect Cream Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

P.S: sorry guys, my blending totally sucked (see last pic!)-I didn´t want to ruin the intense effect of Cornflower so I just didn´t really blend *lol* and Mulch doesn´t look good on me just by itself so i wanted cornflower to show more
confused.gif

Looks great, Andrea.
claps.gif
The colour really looks wonderful on you...and sometimes, hard lines are ok. U really can see the different colours.

I think it's beautiful, Andrea!!
biggrin.gif
If you don't like Mulch though, maybe check out Bronze!!

My FOTD is soooo boring today, but here's me (without pics!!):

FACE:

Sonia Kashuk Take Cover Concealing Stick in Neutralize and Dawn

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

Milani Blush in Luminous

EYES:

Maybelline Cool Effects Cream e/s in Peach Daquiri (base/wash)

MAC e/s in Naked Lunch (lid)

Jordana Color XTend e/l in Blackout

Cover Girl Fantastic Lash Mascara in Very Black

LIPS:

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

I'm not feeling so good today, plus I was up late studying last night, but at least I do have makeup on, haha
tongue.gif

WOW WOW WOW..........You keep outdoing yourself Andrea!!! I love this!! I love how you used cornflower!

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m still lovin my Cornflower pigment
cool.gif
....today I´m trying out the suggestions for horse_luver from ikebana from this thread: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=11409
FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC MSF Pink Porcelaine

EYES:

MAC pigment Cornflower on lids

MAC e/s Mulch on crease

MAC powerpoint liner Permaplum on outer half of upper lashline

MAC f/l Blue Peep on lower inner rims

Jade Perfect Cream Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

P.S: sorry guys, my blending totally sucked (see last pic!)-I didn´t want to ruin the intense effect of Cornflower so I just didn´t really blend *lol* and Mulch doesn´t look good on me just by itself so i wanted cornflower to show more
confused.gif

Ahh i was just about to start this thread too!

You look beautiful Andrea!! it makes your eye color really stand out
smile.gif

Eyes:

- Avon Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Eyeshadow in LimeStone

- L'oreal Wear Infinite Shadow Singles in Sable

- L'oreal Line Intensifique in Black Mica

- Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara in Black Black

Face:

- L'oreal True Match Foundation in N4

- Avon True Color Double Cheeked Blush in Pink Dreams

Lips:

- Trucco Matte Lipstick in Flesh 4

PS Sorry about the white dots on the pictures.. i used the flash in the mirror haha

Originally Posted by lovelustlost Ahh i was just about to start this thread too!You look beautiful Andrea!! it makes your eye color really stand out
smile.gif

Eyes:

- Avon Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Eyeshadow in LimeStone

- L'oreal Wear Infinite Shadow Singles in Sable

- L'oreal Line Intensifique in Black Mica

- Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara in Black Black

Face:

- L'oreal True Match Foundation in N4

- Avon True Color Double Cheeked Blush in Pink Dreams

Lips:

- Trucco Matte Lipstick in Flesh 4

PS Sorry about the white dots on the pictures.. i used the flash in the mirror haha

So gorgeous, Michelle!!
biggrin.gif

You have me lemming Cornflower Andrea! It looks so pretty with Mulch and hey, forget the blending. It looks cool the way you did it. These things work out nicer sometimes. No shimpagne today???

Michelle you look great too. I love the flower in your hair! Too cute
biggrin.gif

Erica the peachy/pink look sounds lovely!

Michell very beautiful!!! Your look is soo sexy!!:icon_love

Andrea Cornflower is soo beautiful on your eyes!! The shade is very bright!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Everyone looks and sounds awesome! I love the bold eye on you Andrea! you look beautiful!

Well here's another FOTD. I got my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed yesterday, I've lost about 8 pounds, so I am fresh and ready to go!

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife Paint

Deckchair pig

Swish (inner)

mulch (outer + crease)

MK black eyeliner

Face:

Stereo Rose SF

Lips:

Revlon lipgloss in Pink Afterglow

The first picture is a better shot of my new hair cut from yesterday. I was going for Hilary Duff's hair these days.

Michelle, you are truly gorgeous-hm...does it sound freaky when I say I want to look like you? I think the dark hair+blue eyes+pale lips makes such a hot combo. and btw, clean the mirror next time-so we can see you better
biggrin.gif

Great to have you back, Ash. You definitely look different (congrats on loosing 8 pounds. and I LOVE the new hair!). this is a whole new different you. and I love Stereo Rose on you, it looks great together with the e/s and lip colors

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I think it's beautiful, Andrea!!
biggrin.gif
If you don't like Mulch though, maybe check out Bronze!!
My FOTD is soooo boring today, but here's me (without pics!!):

FACE:

Sonia Kashuk Take Cover Concealing Stick in Neutralize and Dawn

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

Milani Blush in Luminous

EYES:

Maybelline Cool Effects Cream e/s in Peach Daquiri (base/wash)

MAC e/s in Naked Lunch (lid)

Jordana Color XTend e/l in Blackout

Cover Girl Fantastic Lash Mascara in Very Black

LIPS:

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

I'm not feeling so good today, plus I was up late studying last night, but at least I do have makeup on, haha
tongue.gif

thanks for the tip sweetie. I think I´ve seen Bronze on somebody on here before (might have been Devin), and Mulch is definitely a bit to reddish on me so I might have to try Bronze.sounding fab btw!

You have me lemming Cornflower Andrea! It looks so pretty with Mulch and hey' date=' forget the blending. It looks cool the way you did it. These things work out nicer sometimes. No shimpagne today???quote']

nope, I have to break away from Shimpagne every once in a while or I might get addicted *lol*. I bet you´d look awesome wearing cornflower-but didn´t you say you don´t really do bright colors? anyway, you SHOULD
smile.gif

thanks everybody for the nice comments!!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Everyone looks and sounds lovely today. WOW...I love your avatar, Lisa!!! you are so beautiful....is there a chance we´re gonna get to see some FOTDs from you in the future?

Wow, everyone's so pretty! PinkRibbons I love that eyeshadow, I might have to check out Mulch if I ever get some Mac eyeshadows!

The pink and purple drugstore eyeshadows I have right now suck, the pigmentation is terrible as you can see ... and I've even thrown out eyeshadows that are worse than these! I cannot wait until my Mod Cosmetics order comes in because I ordered some pinks and purples! (But from what I hear it takes them a month or so to ship stuff!)

Eyes

Milani Taffy -- wash

Revlon ColorStay Quad in Berry Bloom -- Dark purple in crease and outer lid, shimmery pale pink under brows

Milani Silver Bullet -- on top for shimmer

Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in Aubergine

Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara

Lips

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Misty Lilac

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor (for blemishes)

L'Oreal Visible Lift Eye Concealor

CG Professional Loose Powder

I might as well just wear no eyeshadows and just the eyeliner, I don't think there would be much of a difference... Even the Silver Bullet and Taffy aren't very shimmery or pigmented compared to my other Milani shadows...

Aww, thank you, Andrea! I think you're gorgeous! To answer your question, one of these days, perhaps.

Latest posts

Back