FOTD for September 22nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sophia Stefa first of all your highlights are gorgeous!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Second I want to know in details what make up did you use?? Your make is soo beautiful, I love your eyeshadows and your lipgloss!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

I`ll just have to agree. I need to know the details, gorgeous
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I love it!! you look soooo pretty.. :icon_love :icon_love And I love you new signature :icon_love thanks. and guess what, Jen (suziqq322) made a few signatures for me so I got to pick one. THANKS AGAIN JEN :icon_love

You're welcome!! And you can use them all, for any day of the week you would like! I like that one and I like the crayon one too! (They didn't have my name in the crayon)

Your makeup looks great today, and always looks great! You never look bad!!!

PS: I didn't make them, I took them from different sites where I found mine. I'm definitely not that smart!!! I can however "SAVE AS" hahahah

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks. and guess what, Jen (suziqq322) made a few signatures for me so I got to pick one. THANKS AGAIN JEN :icon_love

Originally Posted by suziqq322 You're welcome!! And you can use them all, for any day of the week you would like! I like that one and I like the crayon one too! Your makeup looks great today, and always looks great! You never look bad!!!
PS: I didn't make them, I took them from different sites where I found mine. I'm definitely not that smart!!! I can however "SAVE AS" hahahah

*lol* save as is about all I can do too.
icon_redface.gif
I love my new signature!!!! :icon_love

Cute signature Andrea! I noticed the accent on the "e", does that mean you pronouce your name "ann-DRAY-uh" instead of "ANN-dree-uh"? (I know someone that pronounces it the second way so that's what I always assume!)

Originally Posted by girl_geek Cute signature Andrea! I noticed the accent on the "e", does that mean you pronouce your name "ann-DRAY-uh" instead of "ANN-dree-uh"? (I know someone that pronounces it the second way so that's what I always assume!) I didn´t make the tag, that´s why there is an accent on the e I guess. I prefer to be called "ANN-dree-uh"...I hate it when people say it the other way *lol*, although in German the accent is on the e, so it´s pronounced like Andreeea
biggrin.gif

Gorgeous girls~!!!!
claps.gif

Andrea - Your skin is so glowy and Freckletone looks great on you!

Steffa - You are so pretty!!! You look like Paris Hilton if she were a hottie!
wink.gif
And I love the highlights too... A+++!

Originally Posted by Arielle I didn´t make the tag, that´s why there is an accent on the e I guess. I prefer to be called "ANN-dree-uh"...I hate it when people say it the other way *lol*, although in German the accent is on the e, so it´s pronounced like Andreeea
biggrin.gif
I've always wondered about that, haha - when I saw the accent on it, I especially wondered how you pronounced your name. I know a girl who spells hers with the accent, and it's pronounced like the first way girl_geek said. I love it though, and I think it especially suits her!

Andrea your skin looks absolutely beautiful!! I want it!!

Originally Posted by Arielle although I haven´t seen it in person...what are you talking about, laura? pinks always look great on you!!!!! but personally when I wear too much pinks I think I end up lookin like a 14 year old (with the blonde hair and light eyes it´s just a little too cute *lol* ), and it totally washes me out
so here´s me, pretty simple FOTD. I´m giving Freckletone another chance
biggrin.gif

FACE:MAC Hyper Real

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne

Rimmel Soft Color Blush in Coral

EYES:

MAC e/s Goldbit from lashline to brow

Maybelline Expert Eyes e/s in Cosmic Black on crease and outer corners (I just realized those 2 colors turned into a brownish colors during the blending...kinda cool *lol*)

MAC powerpoint liner Permaplum on upper lashline

Jade Perfect Cream Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/s Freckletone

Maybelline Watershine Liquid Diamonds l/g in Bubblegum Prism (slightly lilac)

You look VERY PRETTY in these pictures...........love your FOTD!!

Originally Posted by stefa My makeup
icon_biggrin.gif

Wow Steffa you have flawless skin & you're so pretty

Loved you look Andrea.. Freckletone looks good on you topped with the gloss!

Just WOW!!!!! WOW! WOW!

Andrea and Stefa.. watching you pictures is like opening a model magazine. Your are so stunning beautiful.

Andrea: Never go without you Shimpagne Skinfnish. It belongs to you. Everytime I see it on you I think that it is maken for YOU! :) I love how the mixes colors on your eyes come out! Very hot look! Looks really sexy!

Stefa: Kind of funny---> look which thoughts have gone to my brain when I watched your pictures:

1.) WOW She is damn beautiful!

2.) She looks like Paris HIlton in much more beauty

3.) What did she use to make her Make Up so perfect!

Originally Posted by Laura Wow Steffa you have flawless skin & you're so pretty
Loved you look Andrea.. Freckletone looks good on you topped with the gloss!

thanks Laura. I´m glad I finally found a way to like Freckletone and get rid of that orange in it

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Just WOW!!!!! WOW! WOW!
Andrea and Stefa.. watching you pictures is like opening a model magazine. Your are so stunning beautiful.

Andrea: Never go without you Shimpagne Skinfnish. It belongs to you. Everytime I see it on you I think that it is maken for YOU! :) I love how the mixes colors on your eyes come out! Very hot look! Looks really sexy!

Stefa: Kind of funny---> look which thoughts have gone to my brain when I watched your pictures:

1.) WOW She is damn beautiful!

2.) She looks like Paris HIlton in much more beauty

3.) What did she use to make her Make Up so perfect!

aw thanks Sabrina, you´re such a sweetheart & you´re making me blush here :icon_love and I agree that Stefa looks like Paris Hilton-only that Paris looks so fake and Stefa is a natural beauty (I´ll have to show Stefa´s pics to my younger brother, he thinks Paris is the hottest thing alive
tongue.gif
....well he´s only 18 so he has time to develop a better taste in women *lol*)

HAAAAAAA!!! Poor baby brother, Andrea!! I think Paris is pretty, it's just her demeaner that makes her ugly IMO. STEFA is GORGEOUS, JEEEZ LOUISE, what I would do for flawless skin. HOLY MOLY, that makes me cringe, what a knockout!!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle aw thanks Sabrina, you´re such a sweetheart & you´re making me blush here :icon_love and I agree that Stefa looks like Paris Hilton-only that Paris looks so fake and Stefa is a natural beauty (I´ll have to show Stefa´s pics to my younger brother, he thinks Paris is the hottest thing alive
tongue.gif
....well he´s only 18 so he has time to develop a better taste in women *lol*)

Love your lipgloss in these pictures!!

Lori

Originally Posted by Arielle although I haven´t seen it in person...what are you talking about, laura? pinks always look great on you!!!!! but personally when I wear too much pinks I think I end up lookin like a 14 year old (with the blonde hair and light eyes it´s just a little too cute *lol* ), and it totally washes me out
so here´s me, pretty simple FOTD. I´m giving Freckletone another chance
biggrin.gif

FACE:MAC Hyper Real

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne

Rimmel Soft Color Blush in Coral

EYES:

MAC e/s Goldbit from lashline to brow

Maybelline Expert Eyes e/s in Cosmic Black on crease and outer corners (I just realized those 2 colors turned into a brownish colors during the blending...kinda cool *lol*)

MAC powerpoint liner Permaplum on upper lashline

Jade Perfect Cream Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/s Freckletone

Maybelline Watershine Liquid Diamonds l/g in Bubblegum Prism (slightly lilac)

Oh my God girls
icon_eek.gif
icon_redface.gif
Thank you very much
icon_redface.gif
I'm looking like Paris Hilton
icon_eek.gif
I hope not
icon_lol.gif
To my makeup I use:

eye - shadows Inglot

lips - Eveline