FOTD for September 23rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle here´s me for tonight...I´m going out
FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC Blush Angel

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne (as always! *lol*)

EYES:

MAC pigment Cornflower-lids

Maybelline Expert Eyes e/s Cosmic black-crease

MAC powerpoint liner Permaplum-upper lashline & lower rims

2 mascaras: volume: L´Oreal Voluminous

length & seperation: Jade perfect Cream mascara

LIPS:

Clinique Color Surge l/s in Precious Pink

Estee Lauder Pure Pops l/g in Cotton Candy

You look great! You've come so far with your makeup!!! I remember when you first started posting, you barely wore makeup or you never got it to show up
claps.gif

well, here is some i took of my eyes, i just did them now..im bored
smile.gif
any suggestions?

mkaeuptalk.jpg

Andrea(I used to always call you Arielle)-you look so pretty! I love the colors you used!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha-I love those colors together very earthy and natural!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Everyone looks great, as always. Here's me, I took some without the flash and some with to try and get the colors to show well. Nobody can get their camera to work as clear as Trisha's it seems though! The colors look more bright IRL than they do in the pics.

Here's the product info:

Makeup Forever matte black eyeshadow

MAC fluidlines-Blitz & Glitz

MAC pro longlash mascara-pitchblack

MAC browset-beguile

Kryolan eyeshadow-olive green color

STILA convertable color-lillium (on lips and cheeks)

STILA lipglaze-grapefruit (on top of lillium)

MAC bronzing powder-refined golden

MAC select tint foundation under eyes and around nose

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks guys and Gamaki, its fab to see more pics of you, you look great! Aw, thanks Sweetie. I always love your FOTD's! :icon_love

Trisha-love that minimal look
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I need to check to see if it is in the tutorials

Gamaki-beautiful eyes I must say :icon_love

Ashley-I love it and can't think of anything to add
icon_smile.gif

Looking very nice :icon_love have fun
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle here´s me for tonight...I´m going out
FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC Blush Angel

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne (as always! *lol*)

EYES:

MAC pigment Cornflower-lids

Maybelline Expert Eyes e/s Cosmic black-crease

MAC powerpoint liner Permaplum-upper lashline & lower rims

2 mascaras: volume: L´Oreal Voluminous

length & seperation: Jade perfect Cream mascara

LIPS:

Clinique Color Surge l/s in Precious Pink

Estee Lauder Pure Pops l/g in Cotton Candy

Andrea, lookin good...

Trisha, love the minimal look on u. Dang, chica!! Everything just looks good on yah!!

Gamaki, love your eyes.

And Ashley, love ur lashes.

Originally Posted by envymi You look great! You've come so far with your makeup!!! I remember when you first started posting, you barely wore makeup or you never got it to show up
claps.gif
*yay* glad somebody noticed my "progress". I always wore fdt, concealer and all that stuff but I had all those fun e/s colors and never knew how to use them. I guess everybody on here was an inspiration to me!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle *yay* glad somebody noticed my "progress". I always wore fdt, concealer and all that stuff but I had all those fun e/s colors and never knew how to use them. I guess everybody on here was an inspiration to me!!!

And now you are an inspiration to us all!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol And now you are an inspiration to us all!
claps.gif
aw, that´s so sweet of you to say
icon_redface.gif

Trisha, I am so jealous of your skintone, the shimmery brows suit you so great and you look so exotic in this mu.

Ashley, I wanna know what you used! you have beautiful eyes

Gamaki, I like the grey-green smokey eyes a lot. and I don´t know if I already told you,but you totally remind me of Melinda Clarke from the O.C.

what do you think??

Originally Posted by Arielle Trisha, I am so jealous of your skintone, the shimmery brows suit you so great and you look so exotic in this mu.
Ashley, I wanna know what you used! you have beautiful eyes

Gamaki, I like the grey-green smokey eyes a lot. and I don´t know if I already told you,but you totally remind me of Melinda Clarke from the O.C.

what do you think??

Hi Andrea,
You had mentioned it in a previous thread and I replied but I don't think you saw my reply. I think you are right there seems to be a similarity with the eyes. Like I said in the previous thread, too bad I don't have a similar paycheck!..lol

Also, I thought of who you remind me of. I don't know if you have heard of her, she's not super famous but she's super pretty, her name is Monet Mazur. She dated Dave Navarro. She has the cute bum-chin just like you and really soft pretty facial features like you.

040201_mww_mazur01_g.jpg

Originally Posted by gamaki Hi Andrea,
You had mentioned it in a previous thread and I replied but I don't think you saw my reply. I think you are right there seems to be a similarity with the eyes. Like I said in the previous thread, too bad I don't have a similar paycheck!..lol

Also, I thought of who you remind me of. I don't know if you have heard of her, she's not super famous but she's super pretty, her name is Monet Mazur. She dated Dave Navarro. She has the cute bum-chin just like you and really soft pretty facial features like you.

040201_mww_mazur01_g.jpg

well first of all...sorry, I didn´t see your reply *oops*and yeah, I know that actress, and I can kinda see the resemblence in the pic where she´s wearing that black body.

cool, another lookalike
biggrin.gif

Back