FOTD for September 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very pretty Sirvinya! I love your eye color, how you've got kind of a brown/gold in the center and blue on the outside -- I bet that gives you a lot more eyshadow color options than just plain blue eyes!
smile.gif

I also really like the touch of purple you added to your blue eyeshadow!
biggrin.gif

No pics for me today... I was running late for church (as usual!) so I just used some L'Oreal Color Fresco in Icy Spice (nude/beige with golden shimmer) with brown eyeliner and my regular mascara, and of course my normal face mu to hide the acne!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Very pretty Sirvinya! I love your eye color, how you've got kind of a brown/gold in the center and blue on the outside -- I bet that gives you a lot more eyshadow color options than just plain blue eyes!
smile.gif

I also really like the touch of purple you added to your blue eyeshadow!
biggrin.gif

Thanks! My eyes even go green or grey sometimes so I can wear pretty any colour. Some of the purple is actually the blue eye shadow itself, it changes colour depending on what way you look at it!

Well i havent posted in a few days (but i took pictures so these are my FOTD's for the last 3 days
smile.gif

DAY 1:

Face:

- L'oreal True Match Blend Foundation in N4

Eyes:

- Trucco e/s in Snowball

- Annabelle Loose Shimmer e/s in Violet

- Lise Watier e/s in Bleu Nuit

- Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara in Black

DAY 2:

Face:

Eyes:

- Annabelle Loose Shimmer e/s in Lemon

- Rimmel Special Eyes Mono e/s in Saucy Mint

DAY 3:

Face:

Eyes:

- MAC e/s in Carbon

- Annabelle Loose Shimmer e/s in Lemon

- Annabelle loose e/s in Violet

Number 3 looks weird and messy in the pictures but its cool IRL... the full face picture is of day 3 (today)... sorry andrea i didnt clean yet!! haha

don´t worry Michelle *lol* even though the mirror is still dirty you can´t hide your beauty from us
icon_biggrin.gif

I am so fascinated by your features and coloring, you look somehow exotic and don´t ask me why but this is how I imagine Snow White to look like (well, more like the glammed up version)
wink.gif

btw, what´s on your lips??

Very pretty Michelle! I am also amazed at your lashes, especially your lower lashes, they are so thick! :icon_love I only have a few lashes on my lower lids so no matter how much mascara I use, they'll never look like yours!

This is my first ever eotd and fotd I bought Black Tied today and MAC 266 brush, I usually wear neutrals/golds. So any recs for future purposes or true opinion on this black eyeshadow would be great

I don't even have on mascara just Px Virtutal Skin, Spring Bean lipgloss and Black Tied. Hopefully I'll get better soon

Thanks for the compliment, but the MAC MA actually did it for me. Hopefully when I do it I won't look like a clown!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Michelle, you look gorgeous! And once again, those lashes are so awesome!!! Are your lashes pretty much that way naturally, or is it the Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara? My eyelashes are naturally long and curled, but not very thick so when im not wearing mascara you can't see them very well.

Originally Posted by Arielle don´t worry Michelle *lol* even though the mirror is still dirty you can´t hide your beauty from us
I am so fascinated by your features and coloring, you look somehow exotic and don´t ask me why but this is how I imagine Snow White to look like (well, more like the glammed up version)

btw, what´s on your lips??

LOL andrea, snow white? thats a first.. thank you!!i used Trucco Matte Lipstick in Flesh 4, then i put a little MAC pigment in melon on top for a little sheen, then i used vaseline for a naturally dewy look thing. I like vaseline better then some glosses... less sticky.

Looks great Trisha!

Question - when you wear your MU for work, do you have to wear more neautral colors or can you wear any combos, as long as they are Stila's?

Hey hunny! Gorgeous as always xx. Did you see my FOTD? I've been playing with my Pure Luxe.

Looks great Erica! Is Black Tied all over your lids? Because it looks more blue than black in the picture! It looks great though, I think it goes well with your skin color!
smile.gif

Thanks Trish and girl_geek. Yes that's all she used is Black Tied. I also mentioned that it looked like blueish or something. I wanted the glitter to show up more, but oh well.

Wow! Everyone looks spectacular! I've missed you all! I see some new faces, too!! Welcome to MuT! I'm Melissa from Atlanta, Georgia!!

Michelle, Sirvinya, Erica & Trisha, you all look absolutely fabulous! Delighted to see you posting a FOTD Erica! Hope we'll get to see more.

Here are my dreaded pics. My hair was wet and not styled in the full face pic so take no notice.

Originally Posted by Trisha Guys you all look & sound great! erica, your first FOTD is fab! x
Lau, please post your pics later!

heres my back to work look, was running late too!

FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Shea & Sand*

Estee Lauder Doublewear - Shell Beige*

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal*

(* mixed in the ratio 3:1:1)

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX-10/11

YSL Touche Eclat - #3

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder - Mocha

Stila Browset - Dark

BeneFit Speed Brow - 02 Med/Dark

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Grace, Rain, Sun, & Cassis

Stila Lash Boost

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Lash Visor Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

NARS Powder Blush - Mata Hari

TBS Shimmerwaves - Rose

LIPS:

Stila Lipglaze - Berry

i took these after work so my face MU looked a bit worn off since i didnt retouch it x

Wow, I have berry lipglaze and it looks so different on me. I love how it looks on you!

Michelle your lashes are so thick and black!! They're just great!!:icon_love

Trisha Berry Lip Glaze is awesome!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Laura very beautiful today!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Erica, the MA did a great job on you-the e/s color looks awesome with your skintone

Trisha, just naturally beautiful. I especially love that berry lipgloss on you

Laura, I love the color combo, but I´d have no clue how to blend those... but trisha´s tipp is great. I wished I had more MAC e/s...guess when you have more "middleman"-colors it´s a lot easier to blend 2 opposite colors together

Back