FOTD for September 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`m not going anywhere like this...this is my I need an excuse for not studying - FOTD
icon_biggrin.gif

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne

EYES:

MAC e/s Aquadisiac-lid

MAC e/s Juxt-crease to brow

Artdeco e/s #27-browbone highlight

liners: MAC f/l blacktrack on outer half of upper lashline

Wet´n´Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in #863 (teal)

Biotherm Magic Paint Liquid Eyeliner in Acid Green (above teal)

drugstore e/k in black-inner lower rims

Jade Perfect Cream Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss in Ramoneo

MAC clear lipglass

Ignore my cheeks...I applied too much Shimpagne, then I wiped it off and applied Studio Fix over it....I messed this up big time
tongue.gif

Andrea, love your eye colour! :icon_love

Erica, great first Fotd! love it. :icon_love

Trisha you look fab, how do you like the Body Shop shimmerwave?

Laura, I love different colours like that, reminded me of Liz's teal tutorial. Very nice... :icon_love

Everyone looks wonderful, as usual...Great job
claps.gif
Laura, glad u posted the pics. You WERE being too harsh on urself....the e/s combo looks good.

And Michelle, u got me lemming for that mascara now. Will have to go to Shoppers soon.

Erica, great first FOTD. U look lovely.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Everyone looks GREAT!!
biggrin.gif
Ditto!
I like your eyemakeup Laura, I can never get different colors to show up, I think I 'overblend'...lol

Michelle, I WANT those lashes...gimme gimme! I have never heard of Marcelle or Annabelle lines, are those drugstore or high-end?

Andrea, I can't put my finger on it, but your face looks so delicate and angelic...and this sounds kinda weird, but your nose is cute!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for the advice Trisha! And yeah Nilufer, i got the idea after seeing Liz's tutorial. I did my sister's make up the night before & she wanted to use Amber Lights. Then i remembered how pretty it was so i said i was gonna use it on Sunday but i didnt know what to pair it with. Then i remembered Liz's tutorial but i didnt have any teal coloured e/s! Thanks again for the compliments girls!

Loved your green FOTD Andrea! You're like Trisha in the sense, you can pull off any e/s!

Originally Posted by anne7 Michelle, I WANT those lashes...gimme gimme! I have never heard of Marcelle or Annabelle lines, are those drugstore or high-end?
They're Canadian brands, sold at Shoppers Drug Mart here, which is a big drugstore chain.

Thanks Trisha. They had the bronzer one and a pinkish one. I have to go back to get me some then because I don't like the way BB shimmerbricks look on me.

Originally Posted by Trisha Nilufer, i love the shimmerwaves, the shimmer is more subtle than the BB shimmerbrick but its still lovely and easy to put on when you are in a rush!

Back