FOTD for September 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's me for today without pics.. I took some but then i realised how CRAP my blending was so i've decided not to post them!

FACE:

Estee Lauder DoubleWear Foundation

Estee Lauder DoubleWear Concealer

MAC Skinfinish in Shimpagne to highlight cheekbones

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Shu Uemera P Pink 30 Glow On Blush

Dior Skinflash under eyes

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas Paint as an e/s base

MAC Rertospeck on brow bone

MAC Amber Lights on the inner 3/4 of lid

Stila Jade in the crease & on lower lash line

MAC Greensmoke on the outer corners

MAC Fluidline in Sweet Sage to line top lashline

Smashbox Lash Primer

Shu Uemera Basic Mascara

LIPS:

Rimmel Get Up & Go Lipliner

Covergirl Lipslicks in Cutie

MAC C-Thru

FRAGRANCE:

Clinique Happy To Be

So after seeing my pics, i wiped off all my make-up & applied MAC Vex all over my lids and left it at that!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Originally Posted by Laura Here's me for today without pics.. I took some but then i realised how CRAP my blending was so i've decided not to post them!
So after seeing my pics, i wiped off all my make-up & applied MAC Vex all over my lids and left it at that!

icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean
icon_cry.gif
I have nothing more to add....too bad you didn´t like the pics, Laura. I also have days when I do an eye makeup that I usually like and for some reason it still doesn´t turn out red.
it´s sunday and I´m staying home, so I am bare faced-except for some ACV on the breakouts that have appeared over the past 2 days
icon_frown.gif

LOL! Sorry guys.. I know why my blending was bad though. For some strange reason my #217 felt really prickly on my lids today. I only have it a year so it shouldnt be like that.. Maybe i didnt wash out the baby shampoo properly the last time i washed it

Aaaaaw..Laura...you're probably just being way too harsh on urself....The colour combo sounded great though.

I might post them when i get home (i'm at my SO's now).. but as i said, the blending was bad, real bad!

I wanna see em'
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sounds pretty! How are you liking the Lipslicks? I have to dig mine out again - I miss it!
wink.gif

Nothing on me just yet - but I still have to post yesrterdays fotd - ... I'm so behind lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey you! It seems like i have spoken to u in like AGES.. How are you doing? I actually like the lipslicks but i feel weird wearing it on its own so i apply a little dab of MAC C-Thru over it! Have you got pics for yesterdays FOTD?

Originally Posted by Laura Hey you! It seems like i have spoken to u in like AGES.. How are you doing? I actually like the lipslicks but i feel weird wearing it on its own so i apply a little dab of MAC C-Thru over it! Have you got pics for yesterdays FOTD? Yeah... just downloading them now...
wink.gif
I feel like I've missed out on so much here... been so busy lately
icon_rolleyes.gif

Face

-The Body Shop all in one foundation

-Milani "Luminous" blush

-Barry M face and body shimmer powder #5

Eyes

-MAC "Untitled" paint as base

-MAC "black" ccb over paint and lower liner

-Pure Luxe Kaliedoscope "Mirage" wet over lid and over lower liner

-Pure Luxe "Plummy" wet in crease

-Pure Luxe "Mermaid" as brow highlight

-Pure Luxe "Shameless" wet as upper liner

-Lancome Hypnose "black" mascara

-Lancome "black" eye kohl on rims

Lips

-MAC "Fabby" lipstick

-Collection 2000 clear gloss

mirage5.jpg

Attachment 5727Attachment 5725Attachment 5726

yay, post em, Laura...don´t worry if the blending is not perfect. I didn´t like my blending of my FOTD a few days ago either but what the heck, I´m not a pro. I´m sure it still looks great on you.

oh yeah Janelle...good to see you back, stranger
wink.gif

looks great, Sirvinja...I love these e/s colors with your eye color. and: perfect blending!!!!!!

Laura greens and golds are my favorite sounds pretty!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sirvinya those blues look so vibrant and pretty!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle looks great, Sirvinja...I love these e/s colors with your eye color. and: perfect blending!!!!!! Thanks :icon_love

Laura, I am sure you look very pretty, everything sounds lovely!

I won't have mu on today because I have a facial at Chanel counter and they told me not to put mu on. It'll be fun
icon_cheesygrin.gif

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love Wow Such beautiful look!!! I love how the Pure Luxe e/s look on you:icon_love :icon_love
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya Face-The Body Shop all in one foundation

-Milani "Luminous" blush

-Barry M face and body shimmer powder #5

Eyes

-MAC "Untitled" paint as base

-MAC "black" ccb over paint and lower liner

-Pure Luxe Kaliedoscope "Mirage" wet over lid and over lower liner

-Pure Luxe "Plummy" wet in crease

-Pure Luxe "Mermaid" as brow highlight

-Pure Luxe "Shameless" wet as upper liner

-Lancome Hypnose "black" mascara