Stila e/s - Latte

Stila e/s - Jade

The Body Shop e/l - green

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s in Amande

Perfume: Chanel - Coco

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Reaction score
Nice look Lilla! I love Jade too,I wear it with kahlo always!!

Reaction score
Nice!! Question for all....When you photograph your eye look do you raise your eyebrows? If I don't my eyelids look "fat" for lack of a better word!! I'm looking into serums/treatments, but how do you get your eyelids to look so smooth?

Reaction score
Thanks Melissa and Sophia.

Melissa- I never raised before but today I raised my eyebrow during the closed eye shot. You can see the difference with the open eye look

Originally Posted by eightthirty Nice!! Question for all....When you photograph your eye look do you raise your eyebrows? If I don't my eyelids look "fat" for lack of a better word!! I'm looking into serums/treatments, but how do you get your eyelids to look so smooth?

Reaction score
Lilla - I love those colours!!! I wished I could pull them off like that!!

So I got up at 5 today and had enough time to do everything..."I feel pretty, oh so pretty" lol

Its my day out without the Baby...we're gonna BBQ and Party..woohoo

Reaction score
Shanya Knight I LOVE your eyes shape!!

Originally Posted by Shayna Knight Lilla - I love those colours!!! I wished I could pull them off like that!!So I got up at 5 today and had enough time to do everything..."I feel pretty, oh so pretty" lol

Its my first day out without the Baby...we're gonna BBQ and Party..woohoo

Reaction score
Shayna, your e/s looks soo pretty!

You should try the colors, you have very nice colouring and you will look great with the same colors

Originally Posted by Shayna Knight Lilla - I love those colours!!! I wished I could pull them off like that!!So I got up at 5 today and had enough time to do everything..."I feel pretty, oh so pretty" lol

Its my first day out without the Baby...we're gonna BBQ and Party..woohoo

Reaction score
You both look fab. Latte is on my wish list, but we can't get it in the UK

Reaction score
Say no more! I can custom purchase for you if you want and post it your way. That goes for other colours you wish also. Just pm me. It is a very soft colour and it goes with so many other colours. Btw, the name "latte" matches the colour :icon_love

Originally Posted by Lealabell You both look fab. Latte is on my wish list, but we can't get it in the UK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla Say no more! I can custom purchase for you if you want and post it your way. That goes for other colours you wish also. Just pm me. It is a very soft colour and it goes with so many other colours. Btw, the name "latte" matches the colour :icon_love Aww, thanks honey. I think it might have to wait till next month if I do because I'm saving all of my money for when Trisha and I go to London (I think the credit card might get a bit warm
).
Did your brushes arrive yet sweetie?

Reaction score
No, they didn't arrive yet
I was hoping I'd get them fast like you and Trish...

Originally Posted by Lealabell Aww, thanks honey. I think it might have to wait till next month if I do because I'm saving all of my money for when Trisha and I go to London (I think the credit card might get a bit warm
).
Did your brushes arrive yet sweetie?

Reaction score
Just PM you

Originally Posted by Trisha Great faces ladies! Shayna i love your look, you remind me of an egyptian princess! wouldnt Shayna have been great for that Dare To Be... guys!!
Nilufer, Latte looks nice, i will eventually get some more PRO shades xx

Reaction score
Nulifer and Shayna - ya'll both look fab!!
Just wanted to say too Shayna that I think you are so pretty!! I especially love your hair and eyes!!

Latest posts