FOTD for September 2nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Face:

Nothing

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Stila e/s - Latte

Stila e/s - Jade

The Body Shop e/l - green

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s in Amande

Perfume: Chanel - Coco

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Nice!! Question for all....When you photograph your eye look do you raise your eyebrows? If I don't my eyelids look "fat" for lack of a better word!! I'm looking into serums/treatments, but how do you get your eyelids to look so smooth?

Thanks Melissa and Sophia.

Melissa- I never raised before but today I raised my eyebrow during the closed eye shot. You can see the difference with the open eye look
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty Nice!! Question for all....When you photograph your eye look do you raise your eyebrows? If I don't my eyelids look "fat" for lack of a better word!! I'm looking into serums/treatments, but how do you get your eyelids to look so smooth?

Lilla - I love those colours!!! I wished I could pull them off like that!!

So I got up at 5 today and had enough time to do everything..."I feel pretty, oh so pretty" lol

Its my day out without the Baby...we're gonna BBQ and Party..woohoo
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Shanya Knight I LOVE your eyes shape!!

Originally Posted by Shayna Knight Lilla - I love those colours!!! I wished I could pull them off like that!!So I got up at 5 today and had enough time to do everything..."I feel pretty, oh so pretty" lol

Its my first day out without the Baby...we're gonna BBQ and Party..woohoo
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Shayna, your e/s looks soo pretty!

You should try the colors, you have very nice colouring and you will look great with the same colors
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Shayna Knight Lilla - I love those colours!!! I wished I could pull them off like that!!So I got up at 5 today and had enough time to do everything..."I feel pretty, oh so pretty" lol

Its my first day out without the Baby...we're gonna BBQ and Party..woohoo
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Say no more! I can custom purchase for you if you want and post it your way. That goes for other colours you wish also. Just pm me. It is a very soft colour and it goes with so many other colours. Btw, the name "latte" matches the colour :icon_love

Originally Posted by Lealabell You both look fab. Latte is on my wish list, but we can't get it in the UK
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Say no more! I can custom purchase for you if you want and post it your way. That goes for other colours you wish also. Just pm me. It is a very soft colour and it goes with so many other colours. Btw, the name "latte" matches the colour :icon_love Aww, thanks honey. I think it might have to wait till next month if I do because I'm saving all of my money for when Trisha and I go to London (I think the credit card might get a bit warm
smile.gif
).
Did your brushes arrive yet sweetie?

No, they didn't arrive yet
icon_sad.gif
I was hoping I'd get them fast like you and Trish...

Originally Posted by Lealabell Aww, thanks honey. I think it might have to wait till next month if I do because I'm saving all of my money for when Trisha and I go to London (I think the credit card might get a bit warm
smile.gif
).
Did your brushes arrive yet sweetie?

Just PM you
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Great faces ladies! Shayna i love your look, you remind me of an egyptian princess! wouldnt Shayna have been great for that Dare To Be... guys!!
Nilufer, Latte looks nice, i will eventually get some more PRO shades xx

Nulifer and Shayna - ya'll both look fab!!
smile.gif
Just wanted to say too Shayna that I think you are so pretty!! I especially love your hair and eyes!!

Latest posts

Back