FOTD for September 5th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lilla I love the silver e/s,what is it??

Originally Posted by lilla Does anyone know what pigment or e/s is close to the colour of Mac eye kohl in Tarnish!. I love that colour but I would love to have it as an e/s...

Here is my eye look:

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Stila e/s in Latte

Stila e/s in Dapple

Stila e/s in Diamond lil

Mac eye kohl in Tarnish

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

I used:

Stila Latte (love that color) on the top lid

Stila Dapple in the inner half lid

Stila Diamond lil in the outer half lid

I am gonna try to take another pic because I didn't realize my camera didn't focus well
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Lilla I love the silver e/s,what is it??

Here is a pic without the flash. But I think the e/s in the palette is with flash. In order in the palette top row: La douce, Jade

bottom row: Dapple, Diamond lil, Chime

Lilla Dapple and Diamond Lil makes a very good couple!! I think I'll add them to my next buy list!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Here is a pic without the flash. But I think the e/s in the palette is with flash. In order in the palette top row: La douce, Jadebottom row: Dapple, Diamond lil, Chime

as a matter of fact Trisha i do have those colors. how would you recommend i put them on? thanks for the recommendation.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Andrea, you and your friend look great! her after pic is fab, it definitely is a natural smokey look"!!
Devin those colours look great on you, do you have Cranberry e/s? i bet it would look great with Pink Bronze and Bronze e/s.

Wafflebox, why dont you look into Becca fndt or their LSC, their colours come in pink, yellow or neutral (i'd avoid going for the pink toned bases tho)

Sophia, they are both such unique colours! You can pair them with so many colours.... I used them both on today because I wanted to see the difference. Check out this site and click on the colours, they are showing pretty nice too. Sometimes I get worried the picture I take might now show the real colour. I hope you'll like them
icon_smile.gif

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templa...D=PROD2397#top

Originally Posted by Sophia Lilla Dapple and Diamond Lil makes a very good couple!! I think I'll add them to my next buy list!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Bee-yoo-tiful! Love that quad! Oh, and those exact earrings are in my shopping cart at urbanoutfitters.com! Is that where you got them?? how do you like them, are they good quality?

thanks for the suggestions. when i use them i will post and let me know what you think. i am always open to constructive criticism.

Originally Posted by Trisha theres loads combos with them, but maybe try Bronze on the lid, Cranberry in the crease and pink bronze to h/l, or you could switch Cranberry & Bronze around! x

Andrea and Janelle - thanks for the suggestions on lookalikes for Pink Papillon! I'll be sure to give them a try!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha yeah we have urban outfitters a few places in the UK! I love them, have more or less worn them since i bought them!
they arent too heavy either and seem good quality!

yay! that's good news, since I love how they look!:icon_love We don't have an urban outfitters anywhere near where I live, which is a good thing for me since I can get unique things no one else has! I am going to have to put off starting my stila palette (I am taking your advice, and getting a 4 or 6-pan palette, and am just going to add the shades one at a time in pan form), and buy these, and a few other things from them first!

Already done, girlie! I have had them in my online shopping cart for awhile, and seeing them on you made me remember that I want them! So sad when I can't keep track of everything I want to buy. Thanks for the link, though! Have you seen them in person in silver? I kinda like those, too, but I think the gold ones looks more, well, angelic
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha doh! now its my turn to get confuzzled! you already said you had them in your shopping cart! Ignore my stupidity!! LOL
i havent seen them in silver, i would have bought both pairs otherwise! i think i'd still love the gold more tho!

I wana find a necklace to go with them tho, but not matching! x

No worries! We seem to be confuddling eachother a lot lately
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am thinking about getting both, but I think I may just stick with the gold.
These don't match the earrings (I think the pom pom one could look cute with them, though), but I want both!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...ProductID=9944

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...ProductID=9475

Originally Posted by Trisha I love both! UO only just opened here where i live, but i can see me wanting a lot of stuff from there! Yay! I hope one is never built where I live, or everyone's mama's best friend's sister's cousin will have stuff from there! That is one of my biggest peeves, id when I find a new store that I love, then they build one here, and since shopping is pretty limited in town, everyone goes there (this is what happened with American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie, and now Aeropostale, which I started wearing before anyone even heard of that brand! grrr....) Well, I'm getting off topic, but I love their website...I am really getting into big necklaces and earrings, and I used to only like delicate, small jewelry...
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...ProductID=1109

hehe, I want this! (Laura should get one, since she's 100% genuine
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Originally Posted by Trisha One of the Stila National MA's has that top and wore it round LA!
I could swear i saw a kinda similar top for brunettes, but cant remember where i saw it!

Yep, that was a UO shirt too...it was brown and had a hair outline (that sounds weird! lol) and said "brunettes have more fun"...I thought it was cute

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Andrea, you look so gorgeous! And I love your friend's makeover, it really suits her! thanks Charmaine. my friend was soo happy with the outcome of her makeover. she never wears foundation/concealer/blush/liner so it was a bit of a shock to her being so "made up" *lol* but it still looked natural to me and she ended up loving it after a while.

Originally Posted by devinjhans Here's my FOTD:
eyes:

pink bronze

espresso

gleam

nw15 concealer

engraved liner

carbon

cheeks:

coppertone

honour

lips: