FOTD for September 5th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
it´s 1:30am now and I´m still awake. here are a few pics from the weekend. my best friend from my hometown was in vienna and I took her shopping and introduced her to MAC. she loved her makeover and I think she looked amazing.

ok first here´s my FOTD from Saturday (I took it before we went clubbing, this explains the glass in my hand *hehe* drinks are ridiculously overpriced at the clubs here !!!)

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

usual concealers

TBS Bronzing Cube (dunno what it´s real name is, I borrowed it from my friend)

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne

EYES:

MAC e/s Pink Papillon - inner half of lid

MAC e/s Satin Taupe - crease, outer corner and lower lashline

Artdeco e/s #27 - browbone

cheap drugstore e/k in black on upper lashline

MAC f/l Blacktrack to tightline upper lashline (I don´t think I can live without this technique anymore *lol*)

L´Oreal Voluminous Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

------------

my friend: before and after pics. they used Fairylite pigment, Satin Taupe e/s and some dark powerpoint liner on her eyes to make a very natural looking smokey eye. Cheekbones contoured with a darker blush, Mineralize Skinfinish in Shimpagne on cheekbones, Lipgelee in Lilacrush on lips

last 2 pics: shopping in town. btw, I love my new sunglasses, they scream "DIVA"
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(I was wearing MINIMAL makeup btw, messy hair due to the night before...clubbing till 5am...that´s why I NEEDED huge sunglasses to hide my eyes *lol*)

Here's my FOTD:

eyes:

pink bronze

espresso

gleam

nw15 concealer

engraved liner

carbon

cheeks:

coppertone

honour

lips:

beaux lusterglass

Hey guys I have a problem. Since my skin tone is so hard to match should I just get a sheerer foundation and a good concealer? I like Prescriptives but since they gave me an in between color, it looks off when I take pics but fine in natural light (It looks reddish/orange sometimes.) You can see the makeup line on my hairline yeah? =/ Well here's some pics. I used: Prescriptives Flawless, Becca pressed powder, and Cargo bronzer.

have you tried any other foundations? I have only used MAC, and I find that they have a great range when it comes to skintones, especially for darker skintones which are really hard to match.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Here's my FOTD:
eyes:

pink bronze

espresso

gleam

nw15 concealer

engraved liner

carbon

cheeks:

coppertone

honour

lips:

beaux lusterglass

I'm loving your eyes....Very Nice...
smile.gif

Andrea - looks great! Love the glasses. Very chic!

Devin - your color combo rocks!

Andrea, you look so cute! It looks like you guys had fun.
wink.gif

Devin, your eyes look gorgeous! I could never pull that off..
tongue.gif

Looking beautiful as always Andrea.. You should take some pics of your eye looks close up and post them too!

Devin, MAC Pinkbronze looks amazing on you! Loved your look

Wafflebox, what gloss did you use?

I'm not wearing any e/s today.. Just MAC Stillife Paint on my lids along with my usual base so there's no point posting pics!

Originally Posted by Laura Looking beautiful as always Andrea.. You should take some pics of your eye looks close up and post them too! I tried that a couple of times but the pics turn out blurry when I do closeups. but hey, my digicam was only 70 euros so that´s what I get for buying a cheap camera like this
wink.gif

Devin, I think Pink Bronze looks absolutely gorgeous on you. looks like another e/s I might NEED *lol*. love your lips btw, I think I already mentioned that once. I also want full lips like that
biggrin.gif

Beautiful job Devin!! I am wanting that pink bronze now too!

Originally Posted by devinjhans Here's my FOTD:
eyes:

pink bronze

espresso

gleam

nw15 concealer

engraved liner

carbon

cheeks:

coppertone

honour

lips:

beaux lusterglass

@ Andrea: You and your friend look gorgeous!

@ Devin: Wow! I love your eyes!!!

Great job girls....

Andrea- I love how your girlfriend's makeover turned out!!!:icon_love

Andrea - You look amazing, girl!!
biggrin.gif
I love the eye combo!! I don't have Pink Papillon though, so do you know anything that's close to it from MAC? Your best friend looks great too!! I think the MAC MA did a great job with her makeup! And you are SO right about the sunglasses - they do scream diva, LOL!! You work them well!!
wink.gif

Devin - Love your eye makeup!!
smile.gif
And I can't get over how nice your skin is. So jealous!!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I don't have Pink Papillon though, so do you know anything that's close to it from MAC? hm...I looked at some pinks at the MAC counter this weekend and the one that looked closest to Pink Papillon would be maybe Swish (although it´s a little lighter than Pink Papillon)? I´ve only seen it in the pot though so maybe somebody has better advice
confused.gif

btw, thanks for the compliments sweetie :icon_love

Maybe Living Pink or Pink Freeze?? I don't have Pink Pappilon to compare, but I'm trying to remember off hand what it was like... lol

You guys look great!!!

Andrea, you are gorgeous as ever!! You and your friend look awesome!!!

Devin- Great fotd!!! The pink looks great on you & I really like the lipgloss!!

Waffle - I think your skin looks great in the pics!
icon_wink.gif

Does anyone know what pigment or e/s is close to the colour of Mac eye kohl in Tarnish!. I love that colour but I would love to have it as an e/s...

Here is my eye look:

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Stila e/s in Latte

Stila e/s in Dapple

Stila e/s in Diamond lil

Mac eye kohl in Tarnish

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Latest posts

Back