FOTD for September 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by devinjhans I will post my pics when my husband gets home, he always takes the pictures of me to post.

what a sweet husband...so all you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. and trust me you´re doing a great job on that
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Trisha Josh is soooo sweet!!:icon_love
And I love your eyes today!!I love the e/s on your inner corner!

I agree - that color looks good! I was actually sitting here thinking of what I have that looks like it! lol Looks great hun & Josh is so cute! Andrea- lookin' good as always!! I actually saw a movie recently and I made a point to remember the actress' name b/c she looked so much like you.... and naturally, I forgot! lol

Lau- You look awesome!! I love the colors! Look good on you!!!! And your sister looks great too! both makeup and dress - but when did she become a blonde!?!!?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura What did you use Sxychica? I like the colours i used:mac beige-ing s/s (base)

mac mangomix s/s (middle of lid)

mac amber lights e/s (all over lid)

mac gorgeous gold e/s (inner lid)

mac humid e/s (outter lid)

mac carbon e/s (lightly outter v)

loreal double extend mascara in black

physician's formula eye khol in black (waterline)

he's a sweetheart. he never minds doing things like that for me. i can say that i am very blessed.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks guys!!
everyone is looking fab!

Devin, how nice of him to take your pics! x:icon_love

thank you so much sxychika, i can't do anything but smile at the thought of being hot!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by sxychika1014 girl... saying i love this look doesnt even begin to cover it... it looks hot and it looks even hotter on u!!!

yeah, he is a sweetheart. thank you for all your wonderful compliments, you ladies really know how to keep a girl's confidence boosted.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle what a sweet husband...so all you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. and trust me you´re doing a great job on that
wink.gif

Actually, I agree with Liz......i first saw them and went to look up your color!

Originally Posted by Liz looks fantastic andrea!! i think your lips look great too. that was the first thing i noticed
smile.gif

and it was only 8:00 hereo n the west coast when you posted. lol

WOW! I love your eyes and eye color!!

Originally Posted by devinjhans here's my fotd:

eyes:

swimming e/s

fresh water e/s

carbon e/s

espresso e/s

shroom e/s

engraved powerpoint

maxfactor 2000 calorie