FOTD for September 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
c´mon ladies...am I really the first one????

I tried to match my eye makeup to my tanktop. and of course I have to show off my new earrings
smile.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne (I am starting to be addicted to this!)

EYES:

Maybelline Cool Eyes (shadowstick) in lilac freeze as base on lids

MAC pigment Cornflower on outer half of lids and crease

Artdeco e/s #27 on browbone

cheap drugstore e/k in black on outer half of upper and lower lashline

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/s Freckletone (not sure if I like this....looks kinda weird with my skintone. what do you guys think???)

MAC l/g C-Thru

Your MU is great! The earrings too! I don't really like the l/s, it's too orange.

Your skin looks extra "glowy" today
icon_smile.gif

Nice pics Andrea, love the earrings :icon_love Don't kill me but I agree with Cirean on the lip colour. I'm sure many who like that colour will like it on you, just not me
icon_sad.gif
forgive me....

looks fantastic andrea!!

i think your lips look great too. that was the first thing i noticed
smile.gif

and it was only 8:00 hereo n the west coast when you posted. lol

Originally Posted by Arielle c´mon ladies...am I really the first one????I tried to match my eye makeup to my tanktop. and of course I have to show off my new earrings
smile.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne (I am starting to be addicted to this!)

EYES:

Maybelline Cool Eyes (shadowstick) in lilac freeze as base on lids

MAC pigment Cornflower on outer half of lids and crease

Artdeco e/s #27 on browbone

cheap drugstore e/k in black on outer half of upper and lower lashline

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/s Freckletone (not sure if I like this....looks kinda weird with my skintone. what do you guys think???)

MAC l/g C-Thru

Love it! I think you look hot! You go girl!

Andrea i think you look fab.. Freckletone looks nice on you topped with C-Thru. I have it but i found it really drying so i put it up for swap. Might take it off my list and try it out C-Thru. Here's my FOTD for today. I dont have pics of my full face because they turned out awful! I also included pics of my sister because she was going to a debs (prom) tonight!

Looking great, Laura and Andrea!!
biggrin.gif

Laura - Your sister's dress is fab!! I want it, hehe!!
tongue.gif

Andrea - I don't think Freckletone is too orangey at all. Actually as soon as I saw it on you, I decided I wanna get Freckletone, haha. So not only does it look great on you, but you started a lemming for me.
wink.gif

first of all, Laura you can definitely work those e/s colors. LOOKS GREAT! glad you did that look...and your sister looks so pretty too. her dress is absolutely gorgeous

and yeah I still can´t decide if Freckletone looks ok on me or not. I kinda like it and don´t like it at the same time. and Nilufer, I would never hate you :icon_love personally I think too that it is a little orange on me. which is weird, when I applied it at the counter (different light I guess) it looked very neutral. I might try it with other lip glosses to see if I can get rid of that nasty orange!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Looking great, Laura and Andrea!!
biggrin.gif

Laura - Your sister's dress is fab!! I want it, hehe!!
tongue.gif

Andrea - I don't think Freckletone is too orangey at all. Actually as soon as I saw it on you, I decided I wanna get Freckletone, haha. So not only does it look great on you, but you started a lemming for me.
wink.gif

wow thanks. it´s weird that people have different opinions on it. but I´m always glad to start a lemming for somebody, and especially you *hehe*
btw I agree with you. I WANT Laura´s sister´s dress too. lets fly over to Ireland and steal it from her j/k....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

very very beautiful, trisha. I like how the light and dark colors kind of melt together (sorry, weird explanation *lol*)

and could it be that your parent´s godson is applying Pretty Baby Beauty Powder?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
if so then he has taste *lol* I love mine too

Trisha Josh is soooo sweet!!:icon_love

And I love your eyes today!!I love the e/s on your inner corner!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Your sister looks great - so pretty! Did you do her makeup too? No Charmaine.. Our neighbour who's a MA for Lancome did it. I knew i wouldnt be home in time from work so i told her to get it done professionally!

Thanks for all the comments girls! Love your eye look Trisha & Josh is so cute!

Laura - you and your sis both look fab!

Love the eyes Trisha! And your parent's godson is sooooooo cute!!!

Trisha, your e/s is gorgeous as usual!

Laura, I hope your sister has a great night she looks beautiful!

Are you all taking the photos in the dark and just using the flash for light? I've been messing around with my camera today and just can't get them to turn out.

Josh is adorable!

Love ur eyes - beautiful as always.

Originally Posted by Trisha Love your eyes Laura, its great to see you with more/darker colour! your sis looks fab too!
I had to look after my parents godson today, so mine was eyes only & rushed!

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Cloud & Twilight

Shu Uemura Eyeshadow - ME Silver 945

Stila Smudgepot - Black

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Lash Visor Mascara - Black

also i messed around with Josh and put MU on him, and then he kept asking me to put more MU on him! LOL!

Kids are funny, unpredictable and honest. Let him have fun - he might turn out to be a great artist one day.

He is quite a charming fellow!

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks Rosie!!
and i honestly didnt force him to wear MU! he loves it!

his mom said hes always in her MU bag xx

Latest posts

Back