FOTD for September 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovelustlost, you have the prettiest eye color! It's actually very similar to my hubby's eyes, I've always been a little jealous that his eyes are more of a "true" blue color, while mine are more grey-blue (but I do have a darker rim on the outside of my iris that you and hubby don't really have that's kind of cool)!

And Andrea I am jealous of your long lashes! I'd skip mascara a lot if I had lashes like that -- mine are much shorter and light brown, almost blonde! Did you curl your lashes today? Because if you didn't I am even more jealous
wink.gif
lol j/k of course

Everyone sounds very pretty today ... since there's already others without pics I'll join in too
wink.gif
I stuck to some fairly neutral, not-to-dark brown e/s today since I was wearing a bright yellow shirt, I wasn't sure what else would match...

Eyes

L'Oreal Earthscapes quad -- light brown on lid and crease, just a hint of a darker brown in the crease and outer lid

Milani Sun Goddess -- light dusting all over for a bronze shimmer

Milani Moonlight -- under brows

Jordanna Easyliner in Brown Suede

Maybelline Sky High Curves waterproof mascara

Lips

Almay Whipped Gloss in Pinched Pink

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor (on blemishes)

L'Oreal Visible Lift Eye Concealor

Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder

here's my face of the day, my eyebrows are bushy, but i am going to get them done tomorrow.
icon_biggrin.gif
Trisha i love those colors, i will have to add them to my list. you look beautiful!!

eyes:

antiqued

bronze

swimming(again)

teddy eye kohl

coffee eye pencil

maxfactor 2000 calorie

mac zoomlash

cheeks:

blunt blush

lips:

wonderstruck lustreglass

viva glam v lipglass

cork lip pencil

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Erica!
Espresso was only a dark brown patted on the outside of the eye, the main lid colour was the AOS Eyes, and Golightly xx

Oh thanks for that info, Trisha!! Guess I'll be looking into the AOS Eyes too...
icon_wink.gif

thank you charmaine.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i wore green a lot this week.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh WOW Devin, you look gorgeous!!! Your eyes look amazing; great job!

Devin I love your eyes! I own Antiqued and swapped Swimming I think I should get it again lol. Where did you apply the bronze? keep posting we have a similar complexion and I am getting great ideas from you.

thank you erica!! i applied bronze from the lashline to the crease, antiqued on the outer 1/3 of the lid from the lashline to the crease, and swimming in the crease.

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Devin I love your eyes! I own Antiqued and swapped Swimming I think I should get it again lol. Where did you apply the bronze? keep posting we have a similar complexion and I am getting great ideas from you.

Love it Trisha.. I love those kinda colours on you
biggrin.gif

Devin the bronze & green combo is fab! So so so pretty on you

Originally Posted by Cirean Looks good Andrea! Thanks for the pic of the Viva Glam l/s, I'm going to order it soon. We have similar coloring so it should look good on me since it looks good on you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
*yay*...glad you like it. I always wear it when I don´t know what else would go with my eye makeup. it´s my emergency l/s

Originally Posted by girl_geek And Andrea I am jealous of your long lashes! I'd skip mascara a lot if I had lashes like that -- mine are much shorter and light brown, almost blonde! Did you curl your lashes today? Because if you didn't I am even more jealous
wink.gif
lol j/k of course nope, I never curl my lashes since they naturally curl up. I think id I´d use an eyelash curler I´d look very freaky.
eek.gif

and I never skip mascara. my eyes look kinda "naked" without it
biggrin.gif

everyone looks and sounds beautiful today!!! I´m kind of running out of compliments, sorry
icon_biggrin.gif

Trisha this is exactly an eye look I want to do for ages!! I love it!!:icon_love:icon_love

But I can't see where have you put the Golightly and where the AOS #7!

I should have take the AOS #7 instead of the #12,I don't like it
icon_sad.gif
,#7 would look much better on me!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Everyone is soundin/lookin ab fab!
moi:

FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Sand

Estee Lauder Doublewear - Shell Beige

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX-10/11

YSL TE - #3

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder - Mocha

Stila Browset - Dark

BeneFit Speed Brow - 02 Med/Dark

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Espresso, Golightly, & Wheat

Stila AOS Eyes - #7

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Lash Visor Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

NARS Bronzer - Laguna

LIPS:

Stila Glaze Liner - Nude

Stila Lipglaze - Praline

Originally Posted by Arielle nope, I never curl my lashes since they naturally curl up. I think id I´d use an eyelash curler I´d look very freaky.
eek.gif
wow,you're lucky,they look great without mascara or curling them. I have very long,dark lashes,but they totally don't curl,I have to curl them.So yeah,I'm jealous
tongue.gif

thanks Laura!!
icon_biggrin.gif
i love the browns and greens.

Originally Posted by Laura Love it Trisha.. I love those kinda colours on you
biggrin.gif

Devin the bronze & green combo is fab! So so so pretty on you

Back