FOTD for September 8th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kay Tee...love the sparkly eyeliner, and the purple e/s go well with your dark eyes.

TRisha....safari eyes is what I call this, kind of. LOVE IT

Everyone looks FAB!!

Andrea - i'm so glad i ordered the shimpagne now! Now i can have your glowy look too!!

Originally Posted by Bhav Everyone looks FAB!!
Andrea - i'm so glad i ordered the shimpagne now! Now i can have your glowy look too!!

yay...I bet you´ll soon be another shimpagne lover :icon_love

loved the smokey green on you Trisha
biggrin.gif

Trisha, this is hot!

Originally Posted by Trisha great to see it so busy in here! Looking fab ladies!

eyes only today

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks everyone!
Erica - yes Latte is shimmery but not glittery. Texture is awesome!

Thanks, Nulifer!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I definitely gotta get it then!

anytime
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Thanks, Nulifer!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I definitely gotta get it then!

Originally Posted by Trisha great to see it so busy in here! Looking fab ladies!

eyes only today

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Wheat, Oasis, Jade.

Stila AOS Eyes - #7

Stila Kajal Eyeliner - Emerald (OMG I love these, have ordered all the other colours!)

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Trisha,I was wondering what is particularly different about the Kajal liners verses other eyeliners? You seem to really love them so I am really curious!

Originally Posted by Arielle yay...I bet you´ll soon be another shimpagne lover :icon_love I want to be another Shimpagne lover too, unfourtunately for me, the last two times I was at MAC, they were sold out of almost every color!!!!!
BTW you and your friend look super hot! As does everyoen else here in the FOTD forum!!!

Uh oh!!! It's the Barbie twins!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hee hee You both look so sexxxxxy!!
wink.gif

Laura, I'm really starting to like that Kitten color now!!! I saw it at the mall last week, but I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy it!! You look great!
smile.gif

Trisha... I love that look on you!!! I'm gonna have to try something like that soon... I love the transition from the dark to lighter greens. Excellent job!

I'm bare as a baby's bottom today (rushing to get to work... late again!) lol But I'm gonna play around this weekend... so I'll be back eventually! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back