FOTD for September 9th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone looks so lovely! BUT we need more pictures!!!

Not that I'm one to talk. I had a pounding headache this morning so I wore my glasses with Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy cream eyeshadow and my new Milani lipstick in Copper Kettle. Really so minimal I didn't think it was worth the time to do pictures. I'll do something really fabulous tomorrow, I promise!!

Originally Posted by girl_geek I took some pictures trying to show what the Aqua Proof eyeshadow looks like for my review of the product, but the pictures don't really show how hard it is to get a good application so I figured I'd just post them here! The cream eyeshadow dries to a powder finish, but it's hard to get a smooth application because it dries so quickly, and it seems to emphasize fine lines. You can read more in my review here. However I do like how it's the longest-lasting shadow I own!
For some reason the picture makes it look like I only applied the e/s to the lower half of my lid, instead of all the way up to the crease like I actually did, and looks a little more silver than pink here... And wow, I never noticed that I hardly have any lashes on the outside corners until I took that picture with my eyes closed!
smile.gif

I was also wearing Almay Whipped Gloss in Pinched Pink, and my normal face mu.

Very pretty Jennifer!!! I agree w/ Tony... more pics!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Thanks GG, will we ever see your whole face or bod? I doubt it, I am paranoid about putting too much personal info up on the web. If some psycho-stalker was looking for a girl, what better place than a makeup site? Hubby agrees too, he worries about me, lol
When I joined this site I had no intentions of posting pictures of myself, I was just looking to learn a little something about mu! I never planned on sticking around for this long!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek When I joined this site I had no intentions of posting pictures of myself, I was just looking to learn a little something about mu! I never planned on sticking around for this long!
smile.gif
We are glad that you did!

Originally Posted by girl_geek

I doubt it, I am paranoid about putting too much personal info up on the web. If some psycho-stalker was looking for a girl, what better place than a makeup site? Hubby agrees too, he worries about me, lol
When I joined this site I had no intentions of posting pictures of myself, I was just looking to learn a little something about mu! I never planned on sticking around for this long!
smile.gif

Aww, won't your husband just beat them to a pulp with his big ol' baseball bat if they come near ya?
wink.gif
Cuz that is what I will do and I DO have a big one, plus many large guns
wink.gif
Anyhow, ok. I do understand tho! lol
wink.gif

Food for thought: your name/picture/I.D./complete identity/credit card/debit card/address/phone number/SSN is out there way more than you would ever imagine! And for sure more than a MakeupForum can deliver
smile.gif
Oops sorry!
wink.gif
Still love ya GG

Yup Liz, i changed my avatar yesterday & yup my hair is darker in it! I dyed it last week & i have to say i'm loving the new colour!

Love the eye look Trisha! And that l/s looks amazing on you. I would seriously look like a clown if i wore that shade but you seem to pull off everything so well!

Girl_Geek, its fab to see a pic of you! The e/s looks cool. Its kinda a silvery pink, is it? Or is that just how it turned out in the pics?

Originally Posted by Laura

Yup Liz, i changed my avatar yesterday & yup my hair is darker in it! I dyed it last week & i have to say i'm loving the new colour!
Love the eye look Trisha! And that l/s looks amazing on you. I would seriously look like a clown if i wore that shade but you seem to pull off everything so well!

Girl_Geek, its fab to see a pic of you! The e/s looks cool. Its kinda a silvery pink, is it? Or is that just how it turned out in the pics?

Laura, I noticed your new avatar also! I love it!

Originally Posted by Laura Girl_Geek, its fab to see a pic of you! The e/s looks cool. Its kinda a silvery pink, is it? Or is that just how it turned out in the pics? Yeah, it's pretty much a pale pink with silver shimmer. The colors aren't completely accurate in my pic, but I have a cheapo camera
biggrin.gif

There's a few days a week when I don't have an early class that I might take pictures of my mu if I think about it ... but I tend to wear the same few looks all the time so it will get boring in a hurry, lol
wink.gif

Back