FOTD - January 5, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn everyone looks hott!!>... entipy i love that dark look on you wow sexyy babe!! lol....ive been loving your look s latley i see them on mypsace too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CuTeLiCiOuS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy Omg I love this. The blue is stunning. You all look Gorgeous Thank you!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Blondeplaymate /img/forum/go_quote.gif damn everyone looks hott!!>... entipy i love that dark look on you wow sexyy babe!! lol....ive been loving your look s latley i see them on mypsace too
smile.gif
Thanks so much.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are you wearing on your lips? love the colour thanks! its a virgin vie lipgloss called cameo with clear lipgloss over the top
smile.gif

Faith-Abigail nice

geeko i like those colours

Andi nice to see you again

chocobon that green is beautiful

entipy wow! eyes are so dark! but I love the lips

magneticheart i can't see too much, but you're so pretty

Originally Posted by cmoksia /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy wow! eyes are so dark! but I love the lips Thanks!

Originally Posted by cmoksia /img/forum/go_quote.gif magneticheart i can't see too much, but you're so pretty haha thank you!!

Hey, everybody...sorry it took me so long to respond but I was MIA this weekend. It's awesome to come back to so many sweet comments, though, and thank you for the birthday wishes!
smile.gif
It was an amazing birthday.

Back