FOTD - January 5, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn everyone looks hott!!>... entipy i love that dark look on you wow sexyy babe!! lol....ive been loving your look s latley i see them on mypsace too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CuTeLiCiOuS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy Omg I love this. The blue is stunning. You all look Gorgeous Thank you!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Blondeplaymate /img/forum/go_quote.gif damn everyone looks hott!!>... entipy i love that dark look on you wow sexyy babe!! lol....ive been loving your look s latley i see them on mypsace too
smile.gif
Thanks so much.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are you wearing on your lips? love the colour thanks! its a virgin vie lipgloss called cameo with clear lipgloss over the top
smile.gif

Faith-Abigail nice

geeko i like those colours

Andi nice to see you again

chocobon that green is beautiful

entipy wow! eyes are so dark! but I love the lips

magneticheart i can't see too much, but you're so pretty

Originally Posted by cmoksia /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy wow! eyes are so dark! but I love the lips Thanks!

Originally Posted by cmoksia /img/forum/go_quote.gif magneticheart i can't see too much, but you're so pretty haha thank you!!

Hey, everybody...sorry it took me so long to respond but I was MIA this weekend. It's awesome to come back to so many sweet comments, though, and thank you for the birthday wishes!
smile.gif
It was an amazing birthday.

Latest posts

Back