FOTD January 9th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sassychix /img/forum/go_quote.gif LilRayofSun : i loooove ur brows!! n this is really pretty
smile.gif

ive been MIA for mths now! totally busy with work n makeup assignments but ive missed this place badly!! So just a lil update fotd and a lil shoutout to all the sweethearts who left me comments on my page while i was away!!
inlove.gif

YOU my dear are positively breathtaking!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm lovin the lips!! i want i want! Is sharing against our no buy? Like if i send you something and ou send me that and then we trade back? I'm now at the point where i'm trying to figure out how to bend the rules... Actually, I do believe trading isn't against a no buy.
lol

Now if you had a lippie that interested me I might be tempted, this one just isn't a shade I'd wear daily
sheep.gif

I will have to come back and look at everything later. I'm trying to get out the door right now and get to work! ACK

I tried a few new things this morning, and I think at least two of them were successful.

I used some Green corrector in addition to my regular concealer to try and get rid of the redness on my cheeks which always seems to show through. It helped a little, I think.

I also tried something different with my blush. I didn't concentrate it on the apples of my cheeks like I have been doing. I think it looks better like this, do y'all?

Foiling e/s is NOT for me!! I tried it with Illusion on my lid, and I just don't see where it makes a big enough difference to warrant the extra step. (Here is a pic of when I used it dry once: http://entipy.smugmug.com/photos/194934740-M.jpg) Plus, after I've blended my crease color, outer v color, etc., I usually end up going back and adding more lid color just in case some got swiped away. Adding dry powder on top of foiled doesn't really work too bueno.

So, that's it!
biggrin.gif

all M*A*D Minerals, unless specified

FACE:

primer - Fyrinnae Rice Powder

concealer - Medium, Green

foundation - Natural Medium

finisher - Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

blush - April Wine

highlight - Milady

EYES:

UDPP, sealant

e/s - Illusion - lid (foiled), lower lashline

e/s - April Wine - crease

e/s - Quiet Storm - outer v, outer crease

e/s - Whisper Opal - highlight

e/s - Diamond - wash over Whisper Opal

e/l - Indelible Gel Liner: Black Cherry - upper and lower lashlines

brows - Brow Duo in Blonde

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Carbon Black

LIPS:

l/l - AVON Glimmersticks: Pink Bouquet

l/g - Wet 'N Wild MegaSlicks: Clear

color - Milady (MAD color)

241426269-M.jpg

241426271-M.jpg

241426275-M.jpg

This does it. I'm going to start making my own lippies using MAD colors! I love the versatility of being able to use those loose powders for that, but the portability of it sucks. So, today, I'm taking my l/l and my ELF Pink Lemonade with me for touch-ups.

241426277-M.jpg

241426278-M.jpg

241426281-M.jpg

241426288-M.jpg

241426291-M.jpg

Thanks for looking, y'all!

241426273-M.jpg

Diagram

241426289-M.jpg

Gallery Link

Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

WOW you guys are all so beautiful!

I feel so frumpy compared to you and the other gal above. WOW!

Originally Posted by LilRayofSun /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW you guys are all so beautiful!

Nahhh, you do look great... So how did you get a muffin crumb in your hair? hahaha
Everyone looks so good......

entipy: i literally went "whoa!" n my mum turned to ask what happend!! u have THE MOST PRETTIEST EYES!!

Originally Posted by Jobunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm first (...), and it's my first FOTD ever! So be nice lol. You're quite pretty, and I love this soft look!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by LilRayofSun /img/forum/go_quote.gif IGNORE MUFFIN CRUMS IN HAIRLINE NEAR EAR, WHOOOOOOOOPS! Wow you're gorgeous. Your brows are perfect, and your make-up looks awesome! But how in the hell do you get muffin crumbs in your hair UP BY YOUR EAR?? LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sassychix /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive been MIA for mths now! totally busy with work n makeup assignments but ive missed this place badly!! So just a lil update fotd and a lil shoutout to all the sweethearts who left me comments on my page while i was away!!
inlove.gif
These are all absolutely stunning!!!!!

Originally Posted by LilRayofSun /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW you guys are all so beautiful!

Oh please... You definitely should NOT feel that way! LOL

Originally Posted by sassychix /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy: i literally went "whoa!" n my mum turned to ask what happend!! u have THE MOST PRETTIEST EYES!! Oh wow. Thanks so much!!
biggrin.gif

Jobunny-so pretty! and your hair is a gorgeous colour!

LilRayOfSun-very pretty!! with or without the muffin crums
laughing.gif

sassychix- gorgeous! i love the pink & gold its so eye-catching!

entipy-i love it!! and your blush looks very nice today!
smile.gif

I love your brows LilRayofSun

Very pretty sassychix

Goooosh entipy! I hate you now lol i wish i can do so many gorgeous looks like you! Very pretty!
smile.gif

Face:

NYC Concealer

Lancome Blush Focus - Sans Soucis

Eyes:

Essence Eyeshadow Base

Homemade Brow Wax

Essence Eyebrow Stylist Powder

MAC Da Bling e/s

MAC Pink Freeze e/s

MAC Vanilla e/s

MAC Fuchsia Pigment

Rimmel Kohl Kajal - Jet Black

Essence Multi Action Mascara - Black

Lips:

Benefit Shangri-La Sheers - You'll Never Never Land Me

Baby Pink Clear l/g mixed with MAC Fuchsia Pigment

PIC00096.jpg

PIC00097.jpg

PIC00086.jpg

Very pretty ladies!

Frauke, Essence is one of those brands I keep meaning to get my hands on, and don't! I think it's the packaging LOL!

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy-i love it!! and your blush looks very nice today!
smile.gif
Thanks so much!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Goooosh entipy! I hate you now lol i wish i can do so many gorgeous looks like you! Very pretty!
smile.gif
Awww, please! You always look so lovely, and I really really love your lips today!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww, please! You always look so lovely, and I really really love your lips today!!
biggrin.gif
Thank you
biggrin.gif

eh what the heck I'll post my pic...I just took one..here goes:

Face:

Make Up For Ever Concealer and Powder

Victorias Secret Bronzer (don't remember the name)

Eyes:

MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

MAC Woodwinked

Ulta Rose Dusk

Ulta Cafe Ole

L'oreal HIP highlighter

MAC Fluidline

Lips:

MAC Lipstick in Snob

and just a bit of gloss over it.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty ladies!
Frauke, Essence is one of those brands I keep meaning to get my hands on, and don't! I think it's the packaging LOL!

I don't like all of the essence stuff
smile.gif
But they have some nice pigmented eyeshadows but not all are good. Oh by the way I'm so excited! I got my first full sized Pigment today! Yay! Oh its "Provence"
smile.gif

Very pretty bellagia!

Back